Mfw even the most pathetic, fat and disabled ones of you will get drafted before I am

>mfw even the most pathetic, fat and disabled ones of you will get drafted before I am

Attached: Nawamār.png (600x600, 351K)

Does taunting robots make you feel better?

>absolutely no way I'm found guilty
>says while having a criminal record and being diagnosed schizo
u stoopid nigga

u gettin dragged to the looney bin btw

Are you okay Aiste? You seem overly hostile today, upset about the whole Saki ordeal?

The military would actually have a silver lining for me, because i'm underweight and struggle to gain weight. During a draft, they feed underweight males extra food to bulk them up, so i get to enjoy lots of food for a while

thats true, you'll have killed yourself before the draft gets re instated after you realise how much of an unredeemable sack of shit you are :^)

Are you actually a real femanon? Can I pay you to talk to me like this? I absolutely love it.

oh look it's the pathetic avatarfag everyone wants dead, including his father and Saki...

Attached: 1491933300511s.jpg (124x117, 2K)

Just ask your mom. I'm sure she hates you for being such a degenerate.

Attached: Perçant.png (600x600, 371K)

it's a tranny, it will never be real girl no matter how hard he tries, user

Pretty much. All I can do is seethe.

Attached: Undēina.png (600x600, 332K)

Ah, thanks user. That's disappointing. I thought I'd finally found someone to roleplay out a brutal divorce fantasy with.

>All I can do is seethe.
or rather, all you can do is waste your daddy's shekels on VPNs in the hopes someone will give you (You)s

lamo

Attached: 1551387449039.gif (258x215, 78K)

kom til oslo

>failed to get Saki back
>now tries to go back to a tranny
Not on my watch, Laura.

at least you're honest about it, some people are overly mean to you on this board which is a bit sad as i don't think you're really a bad person, just deluded.

imagine having a life so pathetic that you spend your free time using an avatar annoying a bunch of anonymous retards on a kyrgyzstani whistle repair forum

I really don't care. There's not much left for me here except annoying the jannies. If Saki doesn't come back tomorrow, I'll probably just go.

Attached: Søvnløs Natt.png (600x600, 176K)

mkay dont forget to stream your suicide sweetie, make gunjy proud

lets be honest no you fucking won't you'll stay here posting your shitty threads over and over again because thats all thats left in your life

You know what would be funny? That when you leave an hour later Saki comes back lmao.

Don't go please! I think interacting with you is always fun, but if you think that's what's truly best for you then go ahead.

Attached: f4518b14218b3a8037c9d643b748d143.png (600x600, 144K)

OP you remind me of myself. Not in a good way either.

>you'll stay here posting your shitty threads over and over again because thats all thats left in your life
that pathetic fag managed to top out the board's record for patheticness yes

never seen such a display in 8y

Attached: 1498854985540.png (720x720, 947K)

As expected, burger king nigga remains indisputable king.

At most she will leave for 2 weeks lmao

Explain matey

>still doesn't realize that "gay nigger" is saki
Yep, women are all brainlets.