6 foot tall are not real robots

You are not a real robot if you're at least 6 foot tall (1.83m). You've been blessed with chad genes. Girls would love to fuck a guy who is tall enough for 99% of them.

Attached: 9e3.jpg (747x751, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZpzazjwSpdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm about 173-174 maybe, am i accepted here?

I'm 5'11 and 15/16ths. So that's why I know I'm welcome here.

>tfw 5'11 but can tell roasts I'm 6' if I please and they can't tell the difference

ez

Attached: 1510809726810.jpg (640x640, 114K)

if you are 5'9 or above you have no excuse

No, it's around 5'6

I'm 5'5 all I can get is egirls because I tell them I'm 5'9 feels bad man

stop let me cope at 5'11"

6 ft is not enough

one of my friend is 5'5 but he has a normal social life, even a gf

how does he do it I've only managed to pull egirls and in the real world I just fail

im a 6'4 skeleton, and trust me, height only works in your favor if youre attractive. if not then people only see you as remarkably creepy.

oh idk, maybe your height gives you insecurity while he doesn't care. once a 6' girl said to me "user height doesn't matter" i was like TF ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT

Once you start becoming too insecure about your height it's over. Girls will sense it.

id kill for a tall girl I only ever asked 1 tall girl out some 5'9 black chick and she said I was cute but too short after that I just became a pussy ig

What if I'm not only skinny but also fucking ugly?

Relax dude my gf is taller than me some woman dont care if they like you a lot

I would remind myself that each and every one of my ugly skinny ancestors got a girl to fuck them and bear at least one child, or I wouldn't be here right now thinking these thoughts. If all you you're looking for is hope, there it is.

What do you mean by ugly? Tall skeletons are my favourite

rlly? i literally hate being close to tall women, they kill my self esteem

unironically this. This is where most short guys fuck up, some girls are just naturally size queens and some arent. Depends on how you twist your perspective with your insecurity.

Attached: wizardpepe.jpg (963x1000, 226K)

women like tall men because they got big dicks has nothing to do with being creepy

>Society constantly disrespect / exclude short men.
>what why are you guys insecure it's your personality

Yeah, anyone ever heard of the English comedian Stephen Merchant? Dudes like 6'5" but Ricky Gervais describes him as a "goggle eyed freak boy" and there was about 10 or 15 years of stories of him getting constantly rejected by women. Look up his picture. He was rich from hit tv and radio shows, he was tall as hit, but his face was geeky, so not one girl for him. I don't know what his situation is like now.

>society

you mean twitter threads, manlet memes, people on the internet taunting you, and the occasional asshole in real life?

Because that isn't the whole of society.

I've had a reasonable amount success as a 5'7 male. Plenty of gf's, even more sexual partners.

Tfw 6.7 but sideways s shaped spine
Fuck being tall i fucking hate it, if i do the surgery ill be 6.9

You're too tall m8

I want to believe this, Please be real.

20 yo 6'1'' khhv here. Height is absolutely useless if you don't have a good looking face, in fact everything else (money, status, height, personality, confidence, hair, voice...) will only count after you passed the face test

Attached: black pill.jpg (300x168, 4K)

>6'2
>3/10 face
I'm still fucked.

170cm and balding, it's not fun I tell you

WTF you talkin bout? That guy is a Chad and his comedy is based.
youtu.be/ZpzazjwSpdI

Face is more important you fucking retards.
Good looking manlets get tons of pussy.
A ugly/average lanklet doesn't

It is true.

But I'm also fairly attractive. I think that's the number one rule, really.

Height can only help you though, being short never helps you as a man

Didn't say it didn't.
I'm just saying height is diminishing returns at a certain point.
Looks matter extremely more.

6'2 wasn't even enough for my ex.

Attached: JPEG_20190529_085056.png (208x221, 38K)

ur retardpilled

>tfw 169cm
>tfw average face
>tfw no gf
Height > Face

>5'9"
>balding
>fit but its only seen as overcompensating for my height and hair
I belong here, fuck anyone who says i don't

No dude, I'm not making fun of him. I love Steve. I watched his show on HBO Hello Ladies every week, I have listened to the Ricky, Steve, and Karl XFM radio shows and podcasts literally like a hundred times, but I have heard them tell dozens of stories of Steve having no luck at all with women. The entire HBO show was based around that one whole premise. Like I said, I haven't kept up with him in the past maybe 4 years. I wish him and Ricky would stop bickering about whatever petty shit they got going on. I miss them together. And I never knew about the special you posted, so thanks for that.

>6'2 wasn't even enough for my ex.

what is left for us.....

Attached: CF1.jpg (540x513, 75K)

death... only death after suffering
we must dedicate our lives to service...
no more living for roasties

Fuck you, i'm 6'7, 24 years old and still a khv. I'm more a robit than half this board.

As someone who is just barely 5'10 could I tell women or just people who are shorter than me in general that I am 6'0?

I'm 5"5 and 120 lbs and have a gf. Y'all just coping

I'm 6' and 176 lbs. Also I unironically have pretty decent body and face so girls actually approach me.
>You don't know the struggle when talking to attractive people.

im 1.74 lost my virginity at 15 and had sex with 6 Girls been in with a Girl for 8 years .
Cope

im 6ft skinny fat caramel skin negro get no coochie but i am hitting the gym in 3 hours so thats something.

189cm, Where's all the pusci?

185cm here

this thread gave me a very minuscule ounce of hope I guess, thanks OP

I'm taller than you, and I haven't smelt a woman in over 3months

everyone at the gym is gonna laugh at you and beat you to death nigger

Maybe you should go to the gym and lose weight instead of talking shit to an user who is trying to turn his life around

I'm very fit and not a nigger

At least he is doing something you sad retard

>tfw 6'3
>tfw the one girl I fucked was 5'0
She loved it. I'm still a loser but nobody can take that from me.

Attached: 3A63343235794F96910AF80C96BF85C0.jpg (256x255, 23K)

5"11 is the most cursed height. just looking at those numbers makes me feel sick
im 5"11 ;_;

I'm 6 foot with a small dick. No girl has ever flirted with me. I'm turning 23 this week a kissless handholdless virgin.

Being short is just a cope you tell yourself. I see a lot of shorter guys with GFs. The truth is it isn't your height. Women dislike our type of being.

As for chad genes. I had cancer as a child. My eyesight is awful and I have no sense of smell.

Attached: alienusingcomputerpictureid86486460.jpg (1366x2048, 1.61M)