Are men aliens?

Are men aliens?

Attached: 1477075087670.webm (362x640, 305K)

Yes, don't make fun of us or we'll probe you and blame the FBI again.

can you really just suck in your balls like that? why don't you keep they sucked in all the time, it seems safer in case something hits you in the balls?

Not willingly. It happens based on temperature.

Men keep their testicles in a sack outside of their main body portion in order to facilitate better cooling and passive temperatures. Hot testicles are worse off than colder ones.

I have no idea how the guy in the webm did that

thats impressive. mine only go in when im fapping and super aroused like most people.

Holy fuck I stared at that on replay for at least a minute. Not even homo. How the fuck dooes one even do this?

I thought every guy could do it but apparently not. You have to tense the muscles like in-between your pelvic floor and dick, it's hard to explain

>can you really just suck in your balls like that?

Not really, most men can't do that at least not willingly.

>why don't you keep they sucked in all the time,

Temperature.
Also it's not we can really control it. (other than the freak on that webm)

Pretty sure those are transgender (FtM) balls manually controlled with a bluetooth remote

Yeah no, even the best fake skin cant do shit like that, thats a genuine male ballsack right there. Ive spent enough time messing with my own balls to know those wrinkles are genuine

third lung

>me and my boy
>just chillin', decided to film this for the lulz

I love when me and my boy get together and straight cut up haha this is epic haha next time I'm totally just gonna fake him out, and not pull my balls up when his hand touches them haha bro, the look on his face will be priceless haha I'm thinkin' bout maybe even getting my dick hard without telling him and maybe slipping THAT into his hand when he reaches for my helpless exposed ball sack haha shit will be soo cash

based and bropilled, imagine accidentally tripping over the nintendo cord and your face falls into your bros crotch haha. wouldnt it be an epic prank if you just unzipped him and started sucking? bro im laughing my ass off just thinking about it, nothing like joking around with your best friend

It's not really viable to keep them pulled in like that all the time. The muscles you're contracting is a weird group that wants to relax so you can't sustain it for very long. It's kind of like trying to clench your asshole for a long period of time.

>It's kind of like trying to clench your asshole for a long period of time.
So white people can walk around with their balls sucked up?

He clearly has his right hand in his pants and pulls the skin up from the side.

Not sure I could do it standing.

I can do that, what does this mean?

you have the GRIDS my fren

That's gay as hell but I'm laughing my ass off.

why would you ask a stupid question like that? are you retarded? you have balls yourself you should know the answer

how does one achieve this nut ability lads?

>tfw can't whistle but can do this at will

you just suck in your stomach and tense your gooch user. don't do it though i doubt it's good for you.