Getting too old to have the cute GF

I'm 27 now. It's not long until I'm 30. All my life, just like other men I've fantasised about having a beautiful, youthful girlfriend, and doing all the fun stuff couples do together. But now I'm basically too old for any of that and the realisation is absolutely crushing. The only chance I have now is some gross 30+ woman who wants to focus on her career and wants babies immediately. I don't even mind having a girl who has fucked many other guys, but I am actually extremely sad about missing out on young love. I don't even care that theoretically I could get a young girl when I'm like 40, it's just not the same. They're just some stupid bitch playing out a daddy fetish. It's not the fucking same. I wanted a girl I could be proud to show my parents, I wanted a girl I could just drive anywhere with - we'd go on hikes into the mountains on a whim, we'd stay home and watch movies, I'd squeeze her ass in a playful way and she'd like it.

Is anyone else in my position? 26 + kissless hugless virgin? It's not even about the sex. We've missed out on something big, bros. I'll never get a young, thick, short-haired girlfriend I can actually experience things together with. At best I'll have some worthless slut I can fuck so she can fulfill her older man fetish.

Attached: 1556580548976.jpg (960x1280, 312K)

It's still entirely acceptable to have a 23-yo GF at your age, and you can get away with 20-yo too.

Don't obsess over how you're too old at fucking 27. You can be lonely with that attitude at 16.

Just get a younger gf, they love older guys anyways

whatever you can still experience drugs
that's better than women

Stop being such a whiny retard.

t. 34 year old with 24 year old gf

I'm also a 26 year old virgin and I absolutely regret never having fucked a 16 year old prime teen pussy.

It's over now, either I become the "pedo creep bf" or I become some sort of sugar daddy.

I just want a normal gf that's young and cute, one that looks up to me and wants to grow old together.

I guess we fucked up bigtime.

I'm 30.
My current plate is 17.

You will age, but your women can and should stay at the same age.

I won't even be in a position to get a GF for another couple years though. Ill-fortune has beset me and I must deal with medical and other problems first.

Already experienced drugs and find them fairly overrated.

A 24 year old girl is on the tail end of being young I guess, but you still aren't really equals in the relationship. You're so much more experienced than her, it's no longer really about exploring life together. She expects you to have a car, a house, a good job, and you probably do, but that's no fun. You're basically a provider and a daddy to her.

>A 24 year old girl is on the tail end of being young
Lolwut. Are you 15?

What if you want a girl to be more than a "plate"? Do you care that some sections of society perceive you as creepy?

How did you meet a 17 year old when youre 30 user? Do you get judged by everyone as a creep and was she a virgin when you met her?

>"creepy"

Only menopausal slags and post-wall loose whores care. And they are all so envious that you can wink in their general direction, and they change their tune instantly.

Why would anyone care about the opinions of people with no value?

She is freshman in university, I met her in a coffeeshop. Yeah she was virign (for the most part, she'd given her last boyfriend a handjob)

>creep
See above

Wouldn't a 17 year old girl be pretty stupid and immature though?

what are you talking about, nothing is stopping a 27 year old from dating an 18 - 23 year old girl. Most married couples are a few years apart in fact

i'm 18 and i'm in love and it's the most incredible feeling.
my girl is so kind, and she's cute af. i took her on a picnic yesterday, i was
lying in the grass on a warm sunny day while holding her hand, and it just feels like everything in the world is right

Women don't exactly mature cognitively. I've been with women. 42 of them. Plenty were actual relationships.

Women just get progressively more jaded, entitled, neurotic and high-maintenance. That's how they "mature" for the most part.

Once you people start getting into relationships you are in for a wake-up call.

Do you live in Europe or some shit? Personally I dont think it is creepy but I know that a lot of other people do

>be op
>spend 27-29 regretting tfw no gf
>turn 30
>omg why could i never get a cute gf in her 20s?
>proceed to idealize 20s

I hope you realize if you were 20 y/o you would be making this same post, but about teenage love. You are a pity party faggot.

Attached: 1511877105267.jpg (600x600, 125K)

Yeah I live in europe.

>creepy

That's an empty word. It means nothing. No one in real life considers me creepy. It's a vacuous insult.

Is that common in your country and do most girls that age like older guys

I've been here since 2005 mate. I thought the future once held enormous promise for me. Unfortunately I got unlucky. Some people just lose through no fault of their own.

It's common everywhere in the world.
I've lived in the US, I've lived in the UK, I've lived in Greece, I've lived in China.

This has always been the case, for the entirety of our species. The more liberal and feminist societies become, the more they try to change human nature in order to ensure post-wall women a longer shelf-life.
Whenever you hear a woman whining about the phenomenon, it's envy and emotional slight.

Be good to her, and if possible procreate.

trust me, I know better than most that you can lose via getting unlucky. that said feeling sorry for yourself gets you nowhere, take it from me. I literally spend 10 years doing it only to realize I was a masochistic retard who was wasting my life away. take initiative.

Attached: 1515867679076.png (439x500, 346K)

The only way out is to embrace your place in biology. The ONLY way you will get what you want is to have a decent career and get in shape. I've been here for ten years, I'm 26 now, and I've only finally swallowed that pill about a year and a half ago. I'm neither fit nor rich but, I've improved tremendously and hope to keep doing so. If you don't, life will pass you by and you'll stay a lonely virgin forever. I don't have a girlfriend or anything, but I'm at least at the point now where I'm allowed to have some standards and it wouldn't be completely ridiculous to find a girl that's into me since I at least live alone, have some money in the bank, and while I could still lose a couple pounds I'm at least strongish and have a decent amount of stamina and excersize at least occasionally (usually I'll do it regularly for a few weeks and then quit for a month or two kek). I'm no Chad, but I'm at least baseline acceptable. It's not good enough yet, but there's definitely men out there less attractive than me with less money than me with girlfriends.

We grew up on lies and Disney bullshit thinking being nice and decent means pussy will just fall in our lap someday. It's not true. You can't just be Homer Simpson and get a wife someday unless you like obese women. This is beyond even the black pill. There is no other option. You have to do something or be stuck in incel desolation forever. Please heed my advice user because you can blame the rest of the world and society til your very last breath, and even if you're absolutely correct in your criticisms about the world, remember that at the end of the day it doesn't matter. A girl will not want you unless you give her reasons to want you.

you are thinking you are entitled to reproduce just cause you were born. Maybe thats how it was for boomers, but we are living in the dark ages now , not everyone gets to have sex.

I've been a 28yo khv until a few month ago. My gf is 25. Because she is still at university and not too focused on her career yet it still feels kinda youthful. For me at least, as everything we're doing in our relationship is basically my first time.

I've tried to create a family twice already and I've been burned. I am cautious and I prioritize work now. I am open to the idea, but I am considerably more rigid and reserved now.

This is sodom and gomorrah, everyone is getting laid practially but nobody is happy

Or just get a young trad woman from Asia or Eastern Europe if you have a job instead of a old hag from the west

Wrong. All the women are getting laid because they've chosen to be in harems.

True, sadly post wall feminists are trying to stigmatize it

>you can't play out your gross fetish and be in love at the same time t. I hope to god a 27 year old virgin

Dumb dumb, date a loner chick from a local college. There are tons. Camp out on tinder for a year. Make it a sugar situation if you have to. You'll see what you've "missed out on"

Maybe you'll wisen up someday and join the elite ones who know that pussy's only pussy; you're not supposed to chase it, you're supposed to make it chase you.

What do you call a man who has had three or four sexual partners then? Not concurrent so I can't say I have a harem

>t. Guy who doesn't get laid often

kind of in your situation. I gave up on trying tho, just eat an unhealthy burger or unhealthy food, you'll feel better.

>27yo male
>too old

you big baby
look at guys like mel gibson, joe rogan, you can still look great around 50. better, even. it just takes a lot of dedication. start now

>53369003

Lol OP, you probably took a woman who more than sure fucked chads until to get you. Feels bad for having to get an used coochie.

Lol at Joe Rogan. But I even addressed all that. Of course you might still get younger girls as an older man, but is it really the same?

It's more like a father daughter relationship (plus sex) at that point. It just feels like the relationship wouldn't have the same passion at that point. It's practically a business relationship.

Attached: 61rLgjP.jpg (3648x2736, 600K)

or japanese, possibly

Why do you think your situation invalidates the truth?

How is it the truth? I posed you a scenario where I am by no means a chad but not quite a hopeless loser like you. What do you call that? Average?

>too old
Most 20 year old women I see date late 20 year old men.
Hell I know plenty of older people with a 10 year age gap. Only becomes a slight issue when one of them retires earlier than the other.

A relationship when the women is subordinate (not subservient) is the most healthy.

Quality is a meme. Women want to be led, women hate making decisions. Women want to be protected.

Have fun in your dysfunctional relationship with a barren, post-wall, wrinkly feminist where you are equals and even share the bull. Cuck.

She cute but why is she so greasy?

You'd only make that accusation if "getting laid" was central to your value system and self-esteem. I'm sorry you're such a little bitch, that when it comes to the one thing in which you're supposed to be a man, you see men as passive receivers of the act, as the "ones who are laid", instead of the ones doing the fucking. You must be a bottom.

No, I've fucked enough and enough different girls to know that sex is for mindless practices of dominance/vice, and it quickly becomes a liability once you're not a fucking loser. That shit's for making kids. If you're in your 20s what the fuck are you doing giving a fuck about it

The real redpill is that those things (ie: young love) that you believe you missed don't actually exist

women are trash at all ages

Today is my 27th birthday and I'm in the same boat as you OP.

I just want someone I can love.

Happy Birthday to me I guess.

its true, women age like milk, their prime is 16-23

It really doesn't come across that you have had sex at all or even touched a woman. I still have my doubts

>she won't already have kids
Haha, even your defeated projections are optimistic.

I missed out on it too, but don't knock being fetishized. Tight, young pussy is amazing when you can get it, and if you can keep it better still.

sounds like a great opportunity to man up.
start hicking, running,bunching bad. maybe join a local judo or mma club. STRETCH and SLEEP, go to bed at 9. wake up early, like 4:30am. Eat well, and you should cook all of your meals, and eat a variety of foods.

forget girls. your important, bettering yourself not only feels good, and makes you more healthy but people notice this. And lucky us we are male and your value only increases as we get older (if done right) and young yomen need a role model in the men around them. be that role model to not only them but to everyone around you. and you need a role model in a women. women are people too and some will show and teach you what you need to know, but u have to be a honest caring person whos looking to improve yourself, not just out of selfish lust.

its not easy, nor instant

Attached: 1352487645060.jpg (151x120, 4K)

You know what's worse knowing that you are getting older and missing out on young love? Knowing that there are relationships out there that are leagues above what you can possibly imagine and knowing full well you will never get to experience even a fraction of what they have. For example

>know a couple who first got together senior year in highschool
>the guy was an awkward virgin just like me
>they started dating and they hit it off immediately
>they graduated together, most likely lost their virginity together
>after only a year of dating they got married
>ff to over 10 years later they are still together and in love with each other
>they have a house and he as a good paying job
>she is pregnant with their second child

Even if I were to somehow find someone now, there is no way I can make up all this lost time. They have made countless memories and unforgettable experiences together that they will remember and talk about for the rest of their lives. Not only that but it was his first relationship with a girl meaning the first girl he got with is now is soul mate. What are the chances of that ever happening with someone?

The chances would be better if society wasn't actively trying to suppress such relationships.

I guess that's only emblematic of how worthless this place is for anything other than wallowing. I offer an alternative perspective on how one might empower themselves, and a sheep retorts the foundation of the very dogma that ensures he and his fellows remain victims, remain submissive, remain self-defeating sheep. Keep chasing your little girls.

This, girls will flock to you if you take care of yourself and achieve high status

What if I take care of myself but not achieve anything worthy of high status? Like I lift weights and cook my own food and try to keep myself clean and groomed at least once a week (more if I have to go out for something) but I am a neet?

Women hate neets, get a good degree and a good job and they will flock to you

ya but its the reasons you do them thats important, not the things itself. and being yourself is important.
this is true, but whats the goal. to get laid? sure. to find true love? naw.

Girls like to bang winners with high status especially girls that arent total whores

"winning" is subjective

Not really, pretty much 90 percent of the population shares the same definition of winning and NEETs arent included in that category

you can still get a teenage girl in your 30s. Hell, it's probably easier to get a teenage girl once you're 30.

>NEETs
90% of the world doesn't even know what a neet is. and no winning is 100% subjective.
i know men with no house, live out of car, happy as shit, cute as shit wife and dog. living it up and they by no chance would they fit your def of "winning"

if being happy is the goal, you have to find your own type of way of achieving it while also being a positive to yourself, and those around you. being a rich lawyer or whatever is not for everyone

You're never to old to have a cute gf. Unless you're ugly or something. Bitches love daddy figures, they love money, they love being able to do whatever they want. So, don't lose hope young one, your cute gf isn't as far away as you think.

>tfw I'm a 24 year old woman and I'm going camping through a state park with a boy I like in a few weeks
>my goal is to hold his hand when we reach the summit and maybe kiss if he wants to
>get shivers and goosebumps thinking about it
Sucks to be you, OP.

Attached: 3EF5CB7E-3A8E-4B0D-AB91-66B402199AC4.jpg (259x194, 9K)

I wanna hang out on a mountain and read old Jhonen Vasquez comics under the stars

Dude, that ideal is gonna be my life real soon. Pretty excited. JTHM and Invader Zim are real masterworks, and deeply underestimated.

What are your favourite Vasquez comics? You excited for Enter the Florpus? What'd you think of his other comics like I Feel Sick?

Squee was my favorite as a kid, but I always liked Fillerbunny too! It's been so long... my inner 13 year old would be so pissed if I don't watch the movie the minute it comes out, haha

I just married a girl that looks way younger than she actually is. She's actually older than me, but people sometimes think she's my daughter.

>post blatantly rubbing salt in a poor robots wound
>another thirsty robot completely ignores that and only focuses in that one detail of the post
>having conversation like the needless insult to op never happened

wow

>Squee
What do you think of all those wacky theories about Squee? Anyway, his character never interested me too much outside his status as a morality pet for Nny.

I'm so excited for the movie. I want some DEEPEST LORE. Sim has such great world building and I feel so deprived. It's a little surreal that the movie is going to have an equivalent amount of Zim content as like, half the original series.

>poor robot
OP sounds like a dick. If he actually seemed like a person who was fucked over I'd never pick on him. That other user was nice, so of course I'll engage pleasantly.

As long as you acknowledge how fucked this engagement was. People love to just conveniently gloss over details of others like it never happened, basically kicking them when they are down.

>a young, thick, short-haired girlfriend
Hope you're black, because you literally just described the typical coal chaser. I've been after women like that my whole life, and every time, they always either end up with black guys, if they aren't with one already. I don't even fucking understand it, there are hardly even that many black people in my city. Like, you would really need to go hunting and ignoring everyone else just to even find a single black guy (getting him to notice you is the stupidly easy part, when you're white, cute, and have wide hips).

I'm 32 and given up. Nothing can stop me from living a life alone.

Except it's not fucked at all.
>OP seems like a cunt
>"lol get fucked"
>nice person comes along
>I choose to treat them nicely
Like what would you expect? For me to irrationally hate everyone in this thread because OP's a cunt?

I'm in a similar position. At least as men it's normal for us to date women who are slightly younger than us. Act now and you could get a woman in her early-to-mid twenties. Is that young enough for you?

Weird how you draw to that kind of conclusion. That is the complete opposite of what I am saying. Could not be more further that what I am saying. I was trying to advocate that you would be more considerate of other peoples problems or just dont say anything at all especially since you dont face these kind of issues yourself. Just going by what they "seem" like does not justify these mean actions. And why would you assume that person was nice? Because he was flattering you with things you like? Like if I was sitting around while holding a red balloon and someone comes up to me out of nowhere talking about how they like red balloons to me I would think they are trying to get something out of this.

>tfw never get to fuck the Gulf of Tonkin because dick is too small

Attached: Halongbay-gulftonkin.jpg (1500x1000, 292K)

>be considerate or don't say anything at all
This is the internet, faggot. If OP didn't want his opinions scrutinized, he shouldn't post them on a public forum notorious for trolls. Furthermore, why do you give me this speech and not any of the other people in this thread who also mocked OP?

>why do you assume that user was nice
I don't objectively know if that user is nice. However, I directly benefit by treating someone as if they are nice until proven otherwise.

>get something out of this
This is the Internet. What are they going to get out pretending to like some twenty year old comic?

there are a lot of girls out there that like age gap stuff, so you can still get a 20 year old gf. i went to the grocery store the other day and saw some girl that was like 20 years old holding hands with a guy that looked like he was 40, and it obviously wasn't her father

He was clearly trying to get some kind of relationships going or at least some kind of contact from you.

>why do you give me this speech and not any of the other people in this thread who also mocked OP?
Because they did not explicitly state that they were in a relationship and was doing better off than the OP. Your post was explicitly attacking him for the very issue he was talking about rather than your typical poster who attacks them arbitrarily, usually they have problems themselves but you on the other hand seem well off and was completely uncalled for.

The reason this is difficult to find is because not even women want this.

Lot of women like jumping from cock to cock, and not even cocks of handsome men. You have not experienced it OP, but most women, even the prettiest ones, dont experience it either.

Love has become a rare thing in our society user. It no longer matters.

Attached: 5A162C8A-D9E3-4640-A93E-3B2136FF1250.png (743x900, 413K)

>he was clearly trying
1.) No.
2.) You don't even know if they're a he.
...And even if they were trying to HMU:
3.) A man isn't unkind for expressing interest in a woman, even if she's uninterested.
4.) Pic related. It's the Internet. I can just say no.

>they did not explicitly state they were in a relationship...
I'm not in a relationship. Read my post again.

>...or doing better off than OP.
Objectively false. See , , , and . So you either don't read threads before commenting (lurk moar) or you're a hypocrite fairly bitching about me.

>attacking him
Oh God, "attacking"! Over the Internet! How horrible! Anyway, your melodrama aside, I was not attacking him for not being in my situation. Try reading my posts again, and if you're confused, you can ask me questions.

Attached: 0D6676C9-B3D1-4008-9F0F-A012E48716C6.jpg (537x399, 72K)

>tfw I'm a 24 year old woman and I'm going camping through a state park with a boy I like in a few weeks
>my goal is to hold his hand when we reach the summit and maybe kiss if he wants to
>get shivers and goosebumps thinking about it
Sucks to be you, OP.

What am I supposed to glean from this? You are going to get into that relationship. basically mocking the OP.

OK I was wrong here, I did not see this post which is equally as bad as yours. if they are even still around i would call them out as well

>you're going to get...
I appreciate your confidence in me, but I'm not in a relationship.

>you're mocking the OP
I never denied I was mocking OP. I definitely was and am. I don't see your issue.

>wrong
Thank you for saying that.

I admit where I am wrong.

Also the reason I am even arguing about this in the first place is what if you want to vent somewhere and are met with posts like those to you?

>what if you want to vent...
Go on Reddit and cry there.

You're missing the point of my post

Jow Forums is not a(n oroginal) hugbox.

It can be and you kicking someone when they are down like the op is one of the worst things you can do when they open up like this.

27 is still young enough to date early twenties.
So shut the fuck up, dumbass, and stop making the mistake I made.
t. 35

>>>>>>>he unironically supports the idea of Jow Forums becoming a hugbox

I did not say that I want it to become a hugbox. I am saying that innocent threads like these met with girls posting about their promising relationships only come to these threads to mock him is low.

>Jow Forums is not a hugbox
>"it can be"
>"I did not say that I want it to become a hugbox."

>mocking someone who put themselves in that situation, is a jerk, and refuses to do anything to make their life better is wrong because they might self reflect and grow into a better person

Where did op say that he refuses? He was just explaining his situation and why that's not possible. Saying that you refuse you be like "no I am not going to do this". That is refusing.

It can be is not the same as saying I want Jow Forums to be a hugbox only and nothing else.

>where did OP say that he refuses?
Can you English? Anyway, OP is told repeatedly to (1) just date a younger woman and (2) date a woman his own age. He instead complains that (1) younger women who would want him now are gold digging whores and (2) that all old women are used up whores.

He created his own problems, is told how to fix them and refuses to take people's advice. Do I really have to go through the thread again and show you where this happens or did you decide to actually read first?

And quick backtracking. You clearly were advocating for a hugbox and when the embrassing nature of that stance was pointed out you played semantics.

Again you can have threads that are nice in nature. It is not the same thing as the entire website turning into reddit.