Are there any femanons here willing to be a mommy to me? It doesnt have to be...

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

Are there any femanons here willing to be a mommy to me? It doesnt have to be sexual at all, I just really want a fembot to take care of me and maybe feed me their milk and doing mommy things.

Attached: 1508440207476.jpg (34 KB, 603x603)

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

tfw had a boy, but he hates me now and won't come back
No one can replace him.

Attached: Insomnie.png (321 KB, 600x600)

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster

Replace your brain matter with speeding bullets, faggot.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

Is that how they speak on r/Jow Forums?

Attached: Traque.png (106 KB, 600x600)

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

It's how angry autistic incels speak I believe.

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

were you a mommy gf to him?
I just wanna be cuddled like this beautiful creature is doing to her bf body pillow

Attached: 1513113874671.jpg (98 KB, 575x1024)

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

I kind of saw it as me being an older sister to him, since he's indeed younger than me. He was kind to me, so I wanted to care for him. I think it was mostly one-sided though. In the end I acted like a creep and ruined everything.

Attached: Jeunette.png (215 KB, 600x600)

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

Oh I see. I just think that females are so kind and caring and I just want to experience some of this. I don't understand why you'd be a creep to him, probably just you are over-analysing things. Did you ever have him lie on your lap while you run your hands through his hair?

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

I thought he was lying to me about some things, so I kind of threatened to dox him. That scared him away. I never actually met him anywhere but here. We live on the opposite sides of Europe.

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

Could you have realistically doxed him or was it just a threat?

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

Fuck off you pathetic tranny shistain.

Noah Long
Noah Long

I never seriously tried. I did kind of trick him into revealing his approximate location. But I don't want to dox him.

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Which side of Europe do you live in?

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

Trondheim, Norway.

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

tfw no mommy gf to take care of me and cuddle me

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

i like being a motherly figure but im usually to scared to overstep my bounds

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

Ah I've never been to Trondheim but visited Norway before. It was much nicer than England for sure. Can you be my qt viking mommy plz?

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

Nah I'm sure any guy would be majorly lucky to have you being a motherly figure to him. It's what we all secretly desire afterall.
t.Freudian.

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

well as long as you are caring i dont mind femanon, have a discord or smth?

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

This. It's such a /comfy/ fantasy isn't it? especially for me since I don't see my real mom hardly ever.

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

I don't think so. The thing with him happened naturally. I don't think he ever saw me as anything other than a friend. He never treated me differently because of gender or anything. I can give you a spare proxy that he's not using if you have any need for it. I don't know.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

pls overstep your bounds and be my mommy

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

oedipus that shit up man

yeah not sure if i should just post that shit up here though. what would you look for in a person like that anyway?

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

I'll be your mommy (male)

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

basically to be the opposite of the women ive known well (so actually caring/affectionate). i wouldn't expect a femanon to actually post their tag here (understandable) so ill just leave this aobah#8810 here. any caring femanons feel free to add me.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit