>when he's out drinking, she texts him to tell her when he's driving back
>when he's done, he texts her
>pulls into the neighborhood and gets lit up by cops
>she called the cops saying he was going to be driving drunk
>got arrested for DUI in front of the neighbors
>I just bailed him out from jail
>looking at probably $10k+ in fines
>he's hoping work doesn't find out and fire him

Why are women so evil? Why would she do this and cost the family $10k and possibly risk him losing his job?

Attached: 1562899504542.jpg (1536x2048, 685K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/03oT0FY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your dumbass brother decided to drive drunk. It's his fault, not his wife's you fucking incel

At that point he should just beat her to death. No reasoning with a cunt like that, and you know he's going to divorce her eve actually, so might as well just kill her.

Nothing evil in wanting your hubby to not be a fucking murderer, your brother fully deserved it.

But was he drunk lmao?

Yeah, women are trash, absolute trash.

Attached: Agonies from the Confinement (7).png (500x775, 602K)

rofl you should be the one to date his brothers wife

>she called the cops saying he was going to be driving drunk

The cops will pull over people just because you tell them to with no evidence? What the fuck is wrong with America?

liquidate that bitch fr fr

Thats beyond fucked up, straight up evil sorry. I would divorce my wife for that easily. Don't care the cost.

Shut the fuck up you little cuckboi, driving drunk was legal in this country until some roasties whined about it. You should only get punished if you hurt someone. Just being a bit drunk in a car isn't a crime no one was hurt.

Where tf you can look that book ur what that is up, I'm to stupid to find it anywhere

>justifying drink driving

Die in a fire. Hopefully one caused by a drunk driver ramming into you

I am more scared of women drivers than drunk ones.

>Where tf you can look that book ur what that is up
It hasn't been released yet lmao. It's a project I'm doing. I can give you this draft FOR FREE though. Take a look.

docdro.id/03oT0FY

Attached: Agonies from the Confinement (6).png (500x775, 634K)

He should have gotten an Uber home.

>probably $10k+ in fines
This is a lie. If he's looking at that much in fines, no more than 2% of that came from the traffic incident.

You can murder someone, be found guilty, and have a fine of less than $500. It's the time in prison where they get you.

The $10,000 would only be real if, for instance, someone filed a complaint against him in CIVIL, not criminal court, seeking to sue him for such amount.

-t. worked in law office, graduating law student

>You should only get punished if you hurt someone
You're fucking retarded. By that logic I should graffiti your house and spray bullets near your feet and not get punished because "nobody got hurt".

cuz all women care about immediate pleasure and for their families first rather than the partner. you are provider, you are never seen as good if you are not provider. this always been the cycle of things, especially the trad societies worshiped by Jow Forums in fact.

woman with hand extended getting money deserves husband and family approves. woman with hand extended and not getting moeny leads to divorce 100% of the cases. You re just entering those stages, you are too green. it will hit you like a truck, appens to everyone too., everyone married.

LOL sorry and thank you. Gonna have a look at it

t. sopmeone who has never been on the wrong side of the law

If you ever get in trouble you will get wrapped up in a load of shit that goes way beyond just the nominal fee. A serious misdemeanor can destroy peoples lives because of the cost, loss of jobs, record. Our system is exceedingly punitive and based on extorting money.

Attached: DWI-Texas-Cost.png (864x563, 427K)

And a felony...forget about your life is over. Just kill yourself rather than live in this society with a felony.

Even if you add all the high ball figures on that chart together, it's still less than 10k, and 99% of those have nothing to do with jail.

Well you are damaging property there. Crimes should have victims, generally is all I am saying. Maybe some victimless crimes exist but they should be treated very very lightly. The fact a DUI can be a felony and no one got hurt is actually evil.

Again, you're not being forthright.

The collateral consequences of being involved in the justice system, civil or criminal, are real. And they can be costly even after the fact. But you would never have a fine of $10,000. There's this thing called the 8th amendment to the united states constitution.

>Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted

Yes, our legal system can be trash. But no, your fine isn't believable to anyone who knows how the system works. And, consequently, I begin to doubt how much of the rest of the facts you allege to be so are actually true.

t. someone who spent years helping people on wrong side of law, years before and during law school

That's a dick move but your brother could have killed someone with his choices. I'm not sympathetic.

I don't consider it evil if it discourages people from driving drunk and having the potential to kill someone.

listening to you yap is enough to make everyone want to kill themselves making you much worse than a drunk driver

Every time you get in your car you have a potential to kill someone, maybe all drivers should be arrested for that potential.
Yet...we don't actually bring charges until they actually do harm. See how that works.

Hundreds of years without DUI prosecution and some vaginaniggers ruin millionsnpf lives because their crotchspawn got creamed. Fuck them and fuck you.

your wife is supposed to be there for you and support you. Not fucking get you in trouble and call the cops.
If she really didnt want him driving drunk she would've picked him up.

You're so fucking stupid. How do you justify impairing your senses and motor skills by being drunk behind the wheel. I can see you're too retarded to go see reason. I hope you fucking die while driving drunk. I'm done trying to reason with a total fucking dumbass.

>point out that no more than 2% of this made up $10,000 fine comes from traffic

>post an image with maximum court cost of $200
$200 is exactly, not more than, 2% of $10,000. The rest is non-court stuff.

Now I'm not saying drunk drivers should be let to rampage around the streets. Here is how it would work in my world

If police see a drunk driver they pull them over, they then test them. If they are drunk they take the keys of the driver and write them maybe a ticket and get their car towed. They then tell the person to get a taxi/uber home. They would be warned its unsafe to do that. It would be an infraction, no one was harmed.

sounds to me like they are a good match - drunk driving dickhead and snitching slut

Attached: 1561762150016.jpg (770x1032, 109K)

I wrote this in like, less than a month so I'll rewrite it a lot. Tell me and ask me anything about it.

Attached: 1563077917373 (1).jpg (680x798, 97K)

This is a white chick larping and gaslighting because she is buttfrustrated men choose feminine asian chicks instead of feminist butch dykes like her.

My brother got charged with an aggravated DUI about ten years ago and he is just now getting towards the end of paying it off. He had about $11k because of court fees and shit, not to mention had his license suspended for a year and had to spend his weekends in jail for about a month. That's one reason why law enforcement in my state started cracking down on DUI's. I'm sure the state gets revenue and because of the financial cost, it will hopefully really straighten someone out from doing it again.

1. Your brother is fucking retarded
2. His wife is fucking retarded for snitching like that

fuck drunk drivers the fines should be even higher. respect the law faggot.

chocke on dick and die you faggot

only people that become cops are pussies that need to be told what to do. They are hard wired to be obedient like dogs

Here's what my German grandmother would do:
>Irish grandpa comes home drunk
>grandma locks the doors to the house
>grandpa would beg my mom to let him in
>he'd beat her if she didn't
>grandma would beat her if she did

>mom comes home drunk
>grandma spins her in circles on the front lawn until she pukes and leaves her there

Haha shit, i want a qt rebel teen daughter to spin in circles til she pukes

>2019
>not having a boiwife
he deserved it

Attached: 1562449280605.jpg (640x522, 16K)

whats the point if her face still looks like a man

>all these dumb ass dui apologists
A lot of people can be safe drivers and still blow over the limit.
If he was actually wasted you have a point. But he might of just had a few drinks hours ago but still enough to blow over the retardedly low BAC limit.
>Why are women so evil? Why would she do this and cost the family $10k and possibly risk him losing his job?
Divorce costs women nothing, she will get alimony payments, the house, and a new man to cover the difference

>friend went out drinking
>just had a few drinks
>drove back home
>stopped at a red light
>car behind him doesn't stop in time and rear ends him
>another car at the light sees everything and calls 911
>cops show up
>dude who rear ended my friend admits it was his fault
>cop talks to friend
>guess he notices alcohol on his breath
>sir, have you been drinking?
>just a few beers
>makes him blow
>he blows a 0.09
>gets arrested
>he gets ticketed for the accident
>his insurance has to pay the guy who rear ended him because in florida, if you're drunk and in a car accident, it is your fault no matter what

fucking hell

Hating cops is a sure sign of a brainlet and no, I'm not a cop. Hating cops is like a cringy shit you do when you're 14 and an angsty rebel against the system maaaaaan.

wtf are you talking, you fucking faggot if that happens youll be at ground zero and will be able to actually live your life however the fuck you want it to be, so sftu faggot

looks like a fucked up group and invironment.

lmao there's your pure asian waifu
>n-no I meant JAPANESE not some dirty fucking BUGCHINK
They're all like this retard.

>Hundreds of years without DUI prosecution
Yeah, all those hundreds of years we were driving two-ton cars around at 80MPH before DUIs, right.

cus she wanted to control him

His wife is too good for him, degenerate.

Drinking is still heavily against Vietnamese culture. So is committing crimes and any kind of irresponsible behavior. You have to understand that the Vietnamese have always considered men and women equals and allowed women to do almost any job men could do. Because of this, his wife probably even wears the pants in the house, and thinks stupid shit like friendship and drinking with friends is degenerate and she knows she is the black sheep of the family for marrying whit. By driving drunk, your bro lost all of her respect and attraction. If you really want to marry your "asian waifu," you'd better be prepared to step up and be a proper "husbando. [sic]" Otherwise, just use them for the pussy.

>reverse image search
>no matches

where the fuck did you find a picture of ron jeremy, edward furlong, and kurt cobain at a party? what the fuck

It's called the "right of way" idiot. This is America. Notice the phrase has the word "right" in it? See, in America, we actually care about our rights, unlike any other country on earth. If you don't have the "right" to be there, for example, if you stole the car, are driving underaged, or drunk, then you don't have the "right" of way. Makes perfect sense if you're a real American and not a spic or a nigger.

If the punishment for DUI was not very severe, way more people would be doing it, and thus way more people would be harmed by accidents. There's virtually no situation when you just outright need to drink, and then you need to drive, so the severe punishment is easily avoidable. OP's fictional brother could've gotten a taxi if he wanted to get drunk.

muh pure Asian waifu meme again

>Betrays race and country
>Drives drunk
>Isn't suspicious when his woman tells him to warm her before he comes home like she has a lover over
No sympathy for your dumbass brother

There are levels to intoxication. It isn't just you are or aren't shitfaced drunk. If you're able to keep it under control then honestly there isn't a problem. Yes, you are at greater risk to make a mistake while drunk. But that risk varies by how much alcohol you've had, your tolerance, and experience. Stop thinking with your feelings. And the thing about potentially killing someone, you could do that while being completely sober. Any distraction from the road; being tired or texting. The latter I consider worse than drunk driving, because your eyes are completely off the road or intermittant as you're fiddling with your phone. As with being tired (I myself have been so tired I could have had a head on collision because I fell asleep for a second and swerved into the oncoming lane, and by several moments of meeting a car). Anyway this isn't a justification for drunk driving, I'm not saying one can or should drive while intoxicated. It is a more logical and less emotional way of thinking about it.

I had this russian friend in high school who's dad had been teaching him to drunk drive since he was 7. He could be piss drunk and high as hell but the moment he got behind the wheel it was like a switch flipped in his brain and he would drive better than I do sober.

Why has nobody posted that .webm of the black guy going off on some bitch about how a man would never do something so heinous as to call the cops on his partner but when a woman feels mad or slighted she'll do it in a heartbeat without even thinking of the repercussions for herself and the family, just "LOL THAT'LL SHOW U FOR BEING INSENSITIVE TO ME"

Youre a piece of shit and you should die

>Hundreds of years without DUI prosecution

Die, brainlet

Fucking this.
Every time some soft chinless white guy goes on about how "Asian women are just better because they're submissive and defer to the man of the house like women should!", I have to fucking roll my eyes, having actualy experience with Asian households and the vice-like grip the wife has on the husband's balls, wallet, freedom, independence, etc.

The only difference is that instead of
>If you don't let me get my way I'll go out and get sexual and emotional validation from all the other guys I've kept around from my past, and I'll do it behind your back to keep taking advantage of the family, life, and money you made for us
you get
>If you don't let me get my way I'll leave on my own, taking the family, life, and money you made for us with me, leaving you with nothing

Cultural/family ties are ALWAYS stronger than romantic/personal connections for third-world bug people. ALWAYS. The hive-mind of societal/cultural expectations will always come first, and to keep things going well, you must uphold those values too, or suffer the typical societal/cultural penalty that they are used to dishing out to those who "don't fit in".

This. Holy shit nigga be stupid.

Drunk drivers need to have their asspussies drilled in jail, cunt

Naisu user. Gonna check it

Drinking isn't heavily against Vietnamese culture, lol. However, like most cultures, being a total irresponsible piece of shit is. If you drink and drive, you're garbage. You don't value your own life, and more importantly, you don't value the lives of others around you.
Idk why you gotta throw out that third-world bug people shit. Culture and family are apparently great until it involves anyone who's non-white. Speaking of the hivemind, you ever try convincing entitled boomers out of their beliefs? They've had the privilege of education, good food, supposedly good genetics yet they're so rigid and inflexible they might as well be dead.

ass too