Any anons here use Snapchat?

Any anons here use Snapchat?
Why?

Attached: Snapchat_logo.svg.png (220x220, 9K)

talk to friends, it's literally the only reason to have it unless you have a large social media following.
>those fucktards who aren't popular yet still post their lives on their stories like anyone cares

I hate snapchat, not for any impact its had or whatever, I hate that things get deleted. I like having history to go back and reference or look at

>to talk to friends
Oh fuck off, I use the phone or whatever basic texting shit there is. You're a normalfag degenerate and you need to get out.

I stopped using mine in 2014. Coincidentally that's when I started culling all social media. I always felt weird posting my life to others.

it wasn't completely of my own volition, I did it originally because my ex wanted me to get it

No
There's no one to spend time with

Forced to make an account.
Tell user but I have no friends.

Still forces me to make an account.
Still only have 1 friend added.

Attached: DUFVynoUQAA0d4I.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

if anyone says yes fucking get out

I made one and have zero friends. I have no clue how to use the app or what it's for. My sister has like 1 million score or something and she won't even add me. I don't think it's for me.

this is our board now, you know it and I know it. things evolve and change, get with the times. fuck off to incels.com or whatever it's called

I'll be your friend user, add me, I wade through the bullshit memes to find the best ones to send to my one friend and wouldn't mind having someone else to send memes to

Attached: Snapchat-1356422721.jpg (954x1239, 167K)

My gf asked me to download it so she can send photos and texts that she doesn't want me to save

i do but only with 2 of my close friends in a group. i used to use it more years ago but got rid of it along with ig. i only reinstalled sc a few months back to keep more in touch with the 2 aforementioned bros

Shitposting. Im that guy who sends dumb random shit that catches people offguard.

Add me fgts and send me random shit

Attached: Snapchat-746818730.jpg (770x1049, 159K)

The girl I'm orbiting told me to download it so I don't spam her discord messages with images as much. She's the only person I have added on it.

if you use any social media you are a NEUROTYPICAL NORMAL FAG and should get the fuck off my autism board AND PREFERABLY GET SCHOOL SHOOTED

I'm pretty much a normie by you guys' standards. Snapchat helps me connect and share what I'm doing with other people who might have fun with it.

Also lets me sing on camera and not feel like shit about it

I send zoomed in pics of my nose for arbitrary streak points. Also me and my friends have a group chat where we spam shit.

its the only social media i have has since high school and one that everyone has that i dont have to see stupid feeds of bullshit like facebook. sort of sentimental in a way that i can see how everyone ive ever known is doing and whats going on in their lives even though i may hate them now or have moved on from being their friend. dunno.

>only popular people are allowed to share stuff with friends and family