Drinking

another sunday bros, hows it going? been hooked on kebab lately

Attached: IMG-2500.jpg (1100x1402, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

giverecipe.com/turkish-dumplings-manti/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just ate some of this.
Also have you checked Manti yet?

Attached: kiymali-pide.jpg (545x364, 66K)

no unfortunately there dont seem to be any restaurants near me that serve turkish cuisine. id have to likely go to a fair distance and i tend to take out from close to home. if i ever run across one though ill be sure to order it thank again bro

Well... if you trust your patience and skills, you can always try making it at home.
I've never tried doing it myself but if the elderly can do it, why not us?

i have been wanting to get back into cooking and try new recipes instead of the same shit i have in my repertoire but im lacking a lot of motivation lately hence all the drinking. looking it up though, it sounds not too hard and the ingredients arent that rare either so it definitely sounds like something i can attempt. maybe next time my roommates and i do a fmaily dinner ill give it a go

the hard part is pic related. I'm really lazy lol
But if you can do it, go ahead! I wish the best for you. I don't recommend trying something first time for some people since something can go bad, but you only live once...

Attached: Turkish-Dumplings-Manti7.jpg (600x694, 102K)

oh fuck that looks a lot smaller than i thought itd be, how big are they usuaully? i used to make dumplings with me mom as a kid and it was pretty comfy

Sometimes I can't decide between my right wing beliefs and my love for this type of food

Attached: 1552661002074.png (680x680, 221K)

FUUUCK I WANT ADANA SO BAD NOW
AND A NICE PIDE!

i mean you can have both and be a hypocrite like 100% of the people in this world. but you should also learn to lvoe bro, people are people all over. there are good and bad people in every part of the world

They are usually... This small.
There are bigger versions but they belongs to Azerbayjan cuisine and usually require better meat I guess
Are you in Turkey/Turkish?

Attached: Turkish-Dumplings-Manti1.jpg (600x752, 98K)

wow they look incredible. i dont think my neanderthal hands would be capable of making such small ones but itd be interesting to try at least. are they served warm with the cool yogurt? or hows the temperature profile with manti?

I'm turkish I guess (azeri/romanian mix), but I live in germany and most turkish restaurants are 1 hour away from me

I ain't Jow Forums, I don't drink the "all brown people are bad and should get genocided" kool aid. I myself am a quarter lebanese from mom side. I just believe that the current immigration system does more harm than good.

Attached: 1445553214269.jpg (225x225, 19K)

Manti will be hot while yogurt will be cold. As a fun fact I didn't eat yogurt for years so I had to wait until it colds down naturally, while everyone on the table is usually halfway their plate thanks to manti cooling(tm)

I found a recipe for you, seems okay. Different from my style but still looks right
>giverecipe.com/turkish-dumplings-manti/
Oh. I though turkish restaurants are really common in Germany.

>t. Russian/Turk/Azeri/Laz mix living in Ankara

I'm really thankful for the food tho

fair enough
thanks bro, very kind of you. i fucking love yogurt i wish my cuture used it more in cooking but im not sure how it would mesh

I call turks on Jow Forums "roaches" so I can fit but I actually fucking love turkish food

Attached: 1559048204859.png (225x225, 8K)

turks are cool though..

Attached: 1523540458524.png (540x339, 162K)

I am drinking for 3 days straight. Hell... No kebab for me. Only lasagna.

cheesr bro. i think its 10 days for me now. the longest steadk ive had in a year or so. fuck me i need to stop