Ls intelligence heritable?

ls intelligence heritable?

Attached: 1553618909877.jpg (400x400, 29K)

yeah and so is being a faggot

By the time superintelligent computers arrive, human intelligence at all levels will be antlike and of little consequence.

op fucking annihilated

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

No but it's inhertibale.

intelligence is a jew lie. were all retarded apes.

no one in this board is safe

Attached: 1562181189882.jpg (622x319, 165K)

Do Ashkenazi Jews have more intelligence than other groups?

>inhertibale
derp

Attached: clipart.jpg (880x1274, 258K)

No. evolution stops at the neck.

Yes of course it is dumbass

of course not but they will claim that they do. because
>muh genes

If Ashkenazis are super smart, then so are Greeks and Italians since they are practically identical in DNA

All humans are practically identical in DNA. There is more variation within groups than between them. Race and ethnicity are meaningless distinctions.

Keep believing that while medicine takes genetic differences between groups seriously.

Attached: 1531765024946.jpg (688x549, 111K)

My friend I am suspect you are spread deceit bn are not take calculus Asian are solve differential equation age 10

Attached: calc.png (600x371, 13K)

>decimal value differences
ok retard

Blacks and Australian Aboriginals are furthest apart of any groups?

This chart doesn't tell me the locations of these schools and whether or not those students were dual-enrolled. For all I know it's skewed by Chinese foreign exchange students getting plopped into high quality schools versus some hicks in the sticks or some underfunded inner city school with classes that don't go past algebra 2.

you really find it hard to believe that black people are bad at calculus lol
average iq of 85 vs average iq of 105 for the presumably japanese/chinese/korean 50% taking advanced math

you should be debating the causes of the IQ gap, not its existence

Northeast Asian have larger brain relative body mass.

Regardless of whatever you say it doesn't deny that's actually a shit graph. There's nothing of actual value extrapolated by just sloshing a bunch of wild data into one graph because regardless of any IQ shit someone living in the middle of nowhere will never really have access to higher level classes until they reach college and that shouldn't be compared to obvious foreign exchange students explicitly sent overseas because they already know what they need education wise and can immediately get access to it. Keep in mind that is not an IQ graph, it's a graph of a class being attempted, not even passed.

Humans and chimpanzees are 99% identical.

Yes, but there's also how you use your intelligence. For example, me and my mother have the same IQ. However, my mother constantly lets her emotions get the best of her, while I'm a pretty stoic person, so in practice, I'm more intelligent.

A recent study found that genotypes associated with high educational attainment are more frequent in Ashkenazis.

lol dumbass, you can't accept an organ from a black dude if you're white, donor registry won't allow it. its a total waste of resources because they more than likely fail. and if you're a quadroon or some other kind of mutt, good luck, because you need to find someone with that same admixture as you. seriously read up on it faggot, its not just blood type thats taken into account when it comes to organs.

>DNA and organs are the same thing
okay retard

now you're trolling me, do you know why the organs reject? the dna you dingus! what else would it be, do you think niggers secrete some sort of jungle slime on their organs? its the white blood cells not identifying with the dna placed in the body, they thinks its invasive and immediately cut it off. you could have two european people and have them not be compatible because one is german and the other is greek, thats how sensitive organ donation is.

okie dokie retard

Humans and chimpanzees share 99 percent gene commonality. That is not the same thing as gene expression which differs widely between humans and chimps, and marginally between humans.

>casual n-bomb

Whoa, that's not why I made this thread.

Could any of you share your experiences with intelligence? Do you have a lot of it? Do you know someone who's gifted? How similar is your intelligence to that of your parents? Your siblings?

you still haven't made a point, your side of the argument is non existent, and as far as i can tell niggers are 13% of the population committing 50% of the crime. its even worse in places where niggers have never even been civilized, to the point they don't have roads or running water. thats how an ape lives not a man.

no a lot of my family is autistic me too thanks

confirmation retard

>numbers and equations are the same thing
This is what you sound like

What codes for the formation of an organ?

>>numbers and equations are the same thing
please don't tell me you believe that shit as well

>fruits come from seeds therefore seeds are fruit

Attached: 1554357962154.jpg (326x273, 24K)

The point is that numbers make up equations you stupid cunt

THIS DICK IS HERITABLE
HEYOO
UP TOP!

Attached: 20190715_010036.jpg (600x671, 97K)

so you agree that numbers aren't equations and therefore dna is not organs retard?

HAHAHAH GOTEEM

Sure but your original point is what i was reaponding to, that because they arent the same thing then the arguments for dna dont apply

Slimy lying cunt

>marginally between humans
Matter of perspective. It differs marginally between people of the same race, but relatively largely between races. That's how we have racial distinctions in the first place.

I doubt it
My grandfather was a Computer Scientist back in the 50s on those big mainframes
Im a dullard that dropped out of college

why should i give a shit about organs in a dna conversation when you can put body parts from other animals in people and have them work fine retard?

depends what you mean by "intelligence"
most of iq is but iq by itself is nothing but processor speed and some brain ability
teach them properly and they should be good

Intelligence is a polygenic trait, meaning there isn't a single intelligence gene, but hundreds to potentially thousands which nudge it in one direction or the other. Some of them have a very big effect and some have a tiny effect. It's possible that someone who is highly intelligent because of a small number of big effect genes may possess a less heritable type of intelligence. My grandfather was a mathematically gifted architectural engineer at a huge company in the 1950s. He produced a son with a 148 IQ. I have a 128 IQ but my sister has a 143 IQ. My other two siblings have not had their IQs tested, but one is smarter than my sister and my brother is smarter than me. Growing up I was acutely aware of my own advantages relative to many of my classmates and also my disadvantages relative to my siblings despite the fact that we were raised in the same environment.

There's also the fact that we aren't only inheriting our genes from our grandfathers but three other grandparents as well who were all presumably less smart than our talented grandfathers.