Why

Why are men so ugly? I don't get it.

Attached: 1502170560468.jpg (450x450, 21K)

nature of sex. men LITTERALLY expel our life force during sex, better to be built on endurance.

thats why they all need to transition

What, women are ugly too, they just spackle their fucking face with a shitload of makeup to cover it

that just means your straight homie.

No. Men are very ugly. Women are cute without makeup, and sexy with makeup. Men are just ugly.

you're probably just looking at ugly men. The truth is that most women are actually ugly as well, but you're a retard so you don't notice

No, you are just a man who is used to his ugly looking face.

t. ugly woman

>n-no you

I said it first. Yawn

Ooga booga me man me strong me rape woman ooga booga

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

You're ugly, bitch. Watch your mouth before I stick my dick in it.

post face, I dare you

If you believe in evolution one could argue men are ugly because that's what women have selected over the years

Tl:dr
It women's fault

Shut up stiupid roasty bitch i bet ur ugly whore thats whytwe u post on fourchhan whore wshow ytits and ass before i gor to ur house and rspe your

not all men are, some are good looking. i myself am good looking (not as gl as chico, chico is goat)

but im just mentally ill and shy

Attached: Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg (1423x2000, 842K)

Wrong. Men raped them. Men should have kept the uglies in check and made sure only alphas got to reproduce. But they were selfish and thought every man was entitled to pussy. And now you're here, being ugly. Everyone could have been beautiful, but ugly men ruined it.

Most ''mentally ill but good looking'' men on this board - really not the case.

Attached: 1556590616249.jpg (750x646, 189K)

yeah yeah its always the ugly crabs who say shit like this. believe whatever you want to believe

Women chronically underrate the attractiveness of Men while Men tend to judge female attractiveness more fairly

>IF YOU THINK YOURE NICE YOURE NOT ACTUALLY NICE
>IF YOU THINK YOURE ATTRACTIVE YOURE NOT ACTUALLY ATTRACTIVE
>IF YOU THINK ANYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF ITS ALWAYS THE OPPOSITE LMAO
dumbest fucking shit

>Wrong. Men raped them.
Kek
Actually it sounds like you need a good firm raping.

Stop thinking so much and get a job

so you just turn your brain off and you have a job?

This is mainly because men think themselves as being average while most women rate men below a 4