How many of you are vampires?

Not saying I necessarily believe but sickly pale people hurt by the sun who generally avoid humanity sound a lot like robots.

Attached: 2fc2cbca9327d186401ac27b1e11b45e--character-profile-my-character.jpg (236x364, 21K)

I always wonder if I am. I'm strong, attract others no matter how distant or abrasive I am, constantly cold, ghostly white skin, I habe bitten people. It was a kinky thing but it happened.

I am OP AMA

Actually, unironically in a vampire blood cult.

Recently all that's started happening to me. The sun also hurts my skin when it didn't used to. I wonder if I got cursed or something and am starting to turn into a vampire. I've even started using Jow Forums everyday which I'm becoming more and more convinced is a vampire honeypot. I can't stop imagining biting people too.
How did you know for sure you were one?
Do you guys do any astral projection or curses to turn people?

Nah we only recruit experienced occultists and the turning happens through an initiatory ceremonial magick ritual

Attached: 1504996184104.png (705x1024, 1.19M)

i just know op, trust me

Well I can't disagree with that.

Attached: 1562346953038.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

Im vampire im nick im 18 year old and the most magic is from blood and i have blood lus i have all the pentagon

im a vampire, i like drinking blood-shake on the dungeons of my spooky castle, then playing harpsicord and turning into mist when someone comes to visit me

Attached: mavis milkshake.jpg (300x300, 88K)

I have a parasite fetish and attach leeches to myself to get off.

Does that count?

Jow Forums is actually where a lot of vampire cabals recruit from, a lot more so than from stinky and obvious places like /x/

>Pic related

Attached: 1517526021599.png (1485x1092, 404K)

/x/ sucks and has fallen under the control of the normalkike thought police.

Alukah is the hebrew word for vampire, but it also (and primarily) means 'horse leech.'

Alukah. Alucard. Alucard? Dracula.

So yes, you are a vampire, or at least being influenced by them.

Attached: cross.gif (50x151, 2K)

If Jow Forums attracts vampires then what board attracts werewolves, Jow Forums?

Neat. Now to find a girl who'll let me tie her up and stick leeches on her.

Attached: Untitled.png (800x960, 1.68M)

I'm starting to get very annoyed by sunlight
If I don't close the blinds or window and keep my room bright I get a headache that only goes away if I sleep, am I becoming one?
Also, artificial light doesn't do anything for me

but everyone knows the real vampires are the jews

Actually, yes. one of the biggest O9A nexions is made up of werewolf versions of those fuckers.

I hope they choke on their edginess though, they're more fucked up than all of us put together.

I'm not a vampire although I have trouble seeing in the daylight. Even when the sky is overcast it's much too bright for me.

I browse both boards and experience symptoms of vampirism and lycanthropy. The sun hurts and I barely want to eat. But during the full moon it seems I can eat and exercise infinitely and sometimes involuntarily growl and bite at the air if I feel perturbed by an annoying thought.

Probably. Doesn't seem like being a vampire is too bad though.

I feel you. The sun's been weird and annoying lately.

It's been like that for about 4 years now but recently gotten worse.

>pale
>sleep during the day
>don't like garlic
>overgrown dark nails
>don't own any mirrors
>if somebody puts a stake in my heart I will die
fuck I might be a vampire

Attached: re4.png (163x209, 2K)