>one of my favorite persons
>things are super platonic between us
>don't even hug
>he asks me if I think we should consider going past just friends
Shit.

Attached: get.png (639x356, 218K)

Just do it user accept your fate if he truly is your favorite person

Just asking, are you guys the same sex?
It really depends of what you think about it.

definitely you should pity fuck him so he continues doing shit like this

He's one of them, not my absolute favorite.

We're not but I get where you're coming from.

Why though, I shouldn't just do that kind of thing because they want it. It should be mutual.

>be a soulless bitch who cant develop feelings for anything who doesnt immediately try to fuck you
unless youre the same sex you should probably just kys

there never be "super platonic" between men and women. when will roasties get it. every man will fuck you if given the opportunity

god damn roasties just wont stop invading male spaces. first the gym now r9k.

From my point of view, if he is someone important for you, think this through really well, if you really want to see your relationship go above what it is now do it, if not do not.

Do not give him false hope, if he is into you and you know it, let him know immediately what do you want out of this relationship.

>super platonic
Smth wrong wichu

Don't project your imaginary friendzone insecurities onto me.

There's a difference between "would" and "trying." Like in a vacuum, sure I would, that doesn't mean I'm going to or actually would because of the butterfly effect.

You probably haven't touched a bar in your life.

>if you really want to see your relationship go above what it is now
I clearly don't.

I told him no but I didn't give him a reason which he's probably looking for.

>super platonic
you're retarded if you think he wasnt thinking of fucking you from the start

I hope you're ready to be the next bianca you fucking roastie shit he's putting all that effort into bettering himself along side you and you can't even spare a crumb of pussy? KYS

Dude, you have the reason, you do not see him that way, thats it. What more reason do you need?

>someone likes me and I don't like them, what should I do?
Are you serious? This thread is obviously just for attention. KILL YOURSELF

>WAHH WAHH SOMEONE LIKES ME WHAT DO I DO

LMAO

yeah I don't frequent bars because stupid ass thots like you stink up the place. when I go to a bar I go to drink and get drunk not to meet roasties.

Sure everyone thinks of fucking everyone. There's a difference between understanding where you're at and what you just want to do.

Do you not look at what you think and feel uncomfortable?

Not me, him. Guys are always wanting some sort of a reason past "I'm not on the same page as you." Always expecting some sort of exact event, personality trait, or problem.

I would groan at you if I could.

So tell him that, explain yourself or search for yourself why do not want to compromise with him.
It seems simple for me, I am a man too after all, I want to understand if the person I liked rejected my advances.

>do you look at what you think and feel uncomfortable?

Not at all. Do you feel uncomfortable knowing you're such a selfish greedy asshole that the thought of sparing your pussy for 20 minutes for a man who could be teetering on the edge of life and death/permanent inceldom disgusts you?

Is this guy a virgin? Do normal guys act like this?

>i would groan at you if i could.

you misspelled moan.

When I think about a relationship I don't see myself happy with sharing that with him. That's a lot of commitment, given time, effort, intimacy, and I don't want to do that with him. There's gotta be that desire I guess. I can't think of anything else.

Geez, I would ask why you think that a person would be entitled to pillage my loot just because we do something together but I know I won't get an unbiased, non-angry answer from you. Then I would ask why you think just letting him get his dick wet is all there is to starting a relationship and sharing what he wants. Then I would ask why you think that this person is like you, an angry virgin than would literally kill himself over not sticking his penis in someone.

But I'm worried that the answers would waste brain space.

The guy I lift with? Nope.

Then tell him that, its not that hard.
If he does not accept that then its up to him, not you.

>made a lot of good progress together
lol no you didn't. Women are a fucking hindrance to workouts and progress. every fucking exercise I need to remove 200 lbs off the damn bar and put it back for each set its bullshit.
He never intended to just be friends if he put up with lifting with a woman

Attached: 1523612907424.png (500x518, 442K)

If you don't have the decency to give the man what hes been seeking the entire time hes been with you then stop hanging around him. You're torturing the poor bastard you evil bitch

show me your fit body?

youve outed yourself
you're not actually a woman
kys larper this is a fucking pathetic attention grab

That's true. It's just tough because he knows our regimen, knows what I need, and is all around great to have with you when it's time to work. I would hate to have to move on.

We do pretty well but it would be a shame if it was genuinely his intent from the start, especially because that would mean he waited ten months.

>having sex with someone you don't want to have sex with is decency
>non-virgin women are whores
Which is it, Dylan?

Huh? Okay

huh? huh? huh? you're a fucking retard dude stop pretending to be a woman and off yourself

I do not understand, you asume that if you tell him you are not interested it will stop?
If it does then it means he was not your friend and he was just looking for sex.

I only see this as a win-win position, if he stops going with you then it means he was just feigning it to fuck you, if he keeps going with you it means that he values you more as a person.

Stop being such a pussy and do the right thing jesus.

You seem upset

Stop confronting me with reason. I'm stressing out over this. I only work in delusion right now.

>I only work in delusion right now
Kek, then stop asking for advice.
I gave you mine, if you prefer to be paranoid and ruin it up due to your hormones then by all measures do it.

and you seem like a pathetic man trying to get attention with your shitty larp

>gym buddies with a guy
Stop pretending you are with him for anything other than the male attention, all roasties crave it.

I'll just see what happens I guess.

Is this what you do when you don't get the result you want out of trying to talk down to women online?

Well really I wanted to lift him because I wanted to actually build mass not get someone sort of instagram build.

you are the reason why men hate women.

You're the sole reason why you're so lonely.

This is you one week from now, stare into your future, cut contact w/ this poor bastard before karma reaps your soul

Attached: 1563156798207.png (527x390, 336K)

nice assumption but I do not feel lonely at all. infact I like being by myself unlike you who needs attention 247 to validate your existence,

just stop pretending to be a woman online faggot

>why don't women give me what I want?

Because they are evil, heartless creatures.

>projecting hard
just stop with the larp

>imaginary friendzone
cringe.
There absolutely is a problem that prevents you from saying yes. You're not physically attracted to him.

women can't give me anything that I already have they are all shallow empty husk like OP

One last post before I leave the psychos.

He's pretty cute. Over six foot, nice thick hair, blue eyes. I just know I wouldn't be happy committing to him in that way.

yes please fuck off and end this lazy attention larp

kys roastie

>we can't be platonic friends anymore
> after he clearly demonstrated that he is capable of being platonic friends with you for 10 months
>On top of asking nicely too

I bet you're leading him on

>Not me, him. Guys are always wanting some sort of a reason past "I'm not on the same page as you." Always expecting some sort of exact event, personality trait, or problem.
yeah because he wants to know if he falls short in some way that can be improved next time a girl comes around.