Amerifats

Ok, I gotta ask, where does this sterotype come from? I lived most of my life in NY state, only about 20 mins from the city, and fat people were a rare sight.
They were almost non-existent in NYC
I have been in the up and down the coast, and the only place I had seen fat people were in Georgia.

Also I moved to Detroit for work 2 years ago, and majority of the people were thin there.

Last year I moved to LA last year and the only fat people I have seen here are the Mexican folk.

So with that all being said, where does the stereo type come from?
Are all the fat people in the south or something?

Attached: 20180917101339-4ef7c023-la.jpg (642x856, 93K)

NYC is a diverse city, you'll see fat people in more rural southern areas.

what?

Are you retarded just look at the obesity rates in America

Rural areas have more fat people. They can't walk to get anywhere, so they drive. Living out in the middle of nowhere also means you just sit at home and eat. Texas is the fattest state, right? The south has fat fat fatties everywhere.

The niggers in the deep south have a ridiculous obesity rate. It skews the average pretty significantly.

I visited New York city recently and it was full of fat American slobs. You probably don't notice because you're only skinny by American standards which means you're fat.

no dude, majority of people are rather thin and artsy there.

Southerners, their food is grease and fat.

>artsy
sounds gay

wtf who took that picture of me

Shitty food is cheaper
Food in general in the US is cheaper
Food is a means of escapism, like alcohol
Just google it dude.

well shit, shouldn't the stereo type just be for southerners then? OR mexicans for that matter, every mexican woman I have seen is really fat, but I have seen some really thin dudes.

Reminder that anyone who claims that most americans aren't fat is probably obese. OP is a fat fuck unless he can prove otherwise.

you are being a little girl dude

nothing little about you I bet
maybe your dick, being fat does that

got that right, I am 6 feet tall ad jacked.

no it's not, like bananas are like 48 cents a lb, and when on sale pinnaples are 99 cent each as apposed to a box of zebra cakes that are 1.99

70% of Americans are obese or overweight

where tf are u gonna see obese people other than their homes. they can't fucking move retard

I dont believe faggot charts anyone with photoshop skills can make those

I think it's the midwest. Pretty sure it's full of fatties.

There are plenty of fat people in ny you blind shit
Poster

When I lived in Las Vegas, almost every single person I ever saw was fat or chubby. You're either playing dumb or fat yourself.

yeah i dont know what this retard is talking about i go to school in nyc and ive legit only seen 2 fat people off of my memory and they were both from the south lol