Why are incels so entitled that they think everyone deserves to have sex or a partner...

Why are incels so entitled that they think everyone deserves to have sex or a partner? How did they get into such an unhealthy, angry, unrealistic, non-humanistic way of thinking? Are the Russians and the Chinese sabotaging us or what?

Attached: j3b08uf2laa31.jpg (730x972, 103K)

They don't think that everyone deserves to have sex, they think that THEY themselves as an individual deserves to have sex. And that is reasonable. Sex is everywhere in our culture and rubbed in our faces a million times in every way. If they can't get sex, they have perfect reason to be angry, and they don't have much to lose by expressing that anger, really, since most of them are already absolute bottom tier social status. The mainstream message reaction at the core seems to be "Why can't you just be a good sport. Be a good loser. Nobody likes a sore loser." Life is a game and every game needs losers, after all.

>Why are incels so entitled that they think everyone deserves to have sex or a partner?

>entitled

That word again.

>The mainstream message reaction at the core seems to be "Why can't you just be a good sport. Be a good loser. Nobody likes a sore loser." Life is a game and every game needs losers, after all.

Holy shit, I couldn't have explained it better myself. Everyone is quick to shun incels, but no one has REAL solutions and looking at the root of Male loneliness and depression.

every man is beautiful

> lol why are you so entitled for such a basic human need?

"young incel" has the wrong perception of women because he was raised with false information about women's expectations in a mate and what women find attractive in men. This misinformation was given to him by women, primarily. He was set up for failure. The person on the bottom replying to him is somewhat correct about young incel believing "I've done everything I was supposed to do; I shouldn't be lonely." The person on the bottom is also completely wrong for lambasting the person on the top for his mistaken belief the patriarchy is still around.

Women are not the natural selectors for sex. They're the weaker sex, and for virtually all of human existence they simply fucked any man who raped them. When the Spanish conquered America, the Native women didn't flock to the Spaniards for the superior genes. Instead, the Spanish killed the men and raped the shit out of the women. The story is the same thing with the Vikings, and with the Mongols, and with the Normans, and the Anglos, and the various German tribes. Women get raped, men do the best they can to protect their women from getting raped. Basically, women are property simply because they're physically weak.
When Shah system fell in Iran, the weak liberal men were slaughtered and the sexually liberated women got raped, and then they were basically knocked back down to slave status. That's reality. That's nature.
Women, for their part in this have no natural instincts for loyalty. When the invading tribes come, the men will fight and maybe die, but all they have to do is spread their legs. They know this at a deep, animalistic level. Sex and war go together, fucking women is conquest, and everything else is bullshit.
Men aren't entitled to pussy. They have to take it. Men can make rules amongst themselves to avoid endless fighting over pussy, and that's what patriarchy truly is. It's why men came up with marriage. It's why unfaithful women were historically stoned to death or burned alive.

Incels are faggots. Robots are superior. Crush the incel scum.

>why do incels feel entitled to a basic and wholesome facet of the human experience.
Couldn't imagine why.

Incel here
I dont think I'm entitled to sex and frankly sex isnt that big of a deal to me
But I do want a happy relationship more than anything else in the world, always have
I think hookup culture is bullshit tho, it's hard to find anybody that wants relationships, and I'm not even sure where to go irl to find it cause theres no singles bars around me, every girl I meet, interact with, or happen to overhear, has a bf
So yeah, I'm not angry I cant get laid, I'm angry theres not really any way I can find to reach my goal

Fuck off you absolute ledditfag.

Why don't you go back to fagddit, JudahLanz? Nobody wants to hear your bullshit.

How is that plebbit tho

Incels came here from reddit after r/incels got shutdown. They changed this entire boards culture. Robots identified more as outcasts and the ostracized, more then they identified with being fucking virgin. The very idea of tying one's identity to such a vapid concept as not being able to have sex is absurd, shit tying your identity to something based on sex is stupid.

I'm in the same boat, user. Just have to try our best I suppose. Eventually we will find happiness.

I am literally an incel tho
Calling myself one feels weird tho cause I dont really identify as one, in my head im just a lonely guy
But seeing as this thread is targeted at incels and I do fit the qualifications, it felt appropriate to mention. I don't personally care that I'm a virgin, I care that I'm lonely and have never really had a chance to experience what s relationships is like

>Are the Russians and the Chinese sabotaging us or what?

retard

>relationships
relationships = sex. There's no point beating around the bush about it.

>Nobody deserves anything! Nobody deserves happiness or a partner! Wow, seethe cope incel!

>WOOOW LOOK AT THOSE POOR BROWN PEOPLE WE NEED TO LET THEM INTO OUR COUNTRY THEY DESERVE IT WOW HOW CAN YOU BE SO HEARTLESS YOU HAVE NO EMPATHY!
I am not even an incel and this shit drives me up the fucking wall. Apparently men don't deserve affection or love, but women deserve respect and the "right" to slaughter their own babies and brown people deserve all my tax money. Makes me think.

Nah, I dont think I'll find happiness. I'm pretty broken inside so even if I could get a gf I'd probably leave her eventually cause I'm not worth her time
You're oversimplifying it. Relationships arent just sex they're friendship and planning a life to spend together. It's someone to come home to. It isnt just sex

Western society is so good that it has produced an entire generation of weak (both physically and mentally) men. The guys are incapable of finding a partner, which drives them insane. It's not that complicated.

Friends are friendship and you can plan your own life yourself.

Don't you see how absurd and vapid identifying oneself as an incel is? Fuck me, I actually miss when this board was filled with potential school shooters, sure they were still virgin, but at least they were less fucking pathetic. I blame the entire Oregon incident for starting this entire downfall.

This is such a stupid comparison. At the heart of it courtship has always been about competition with other males. If you can't get a gf it's simply because you're not good enough.

Either do something to better yourself and your position in life or stop whining.

Helpful I never thought of it that way, perhaps I should, idunno, go my own way as a man

I do see the absurdity but if you think I identify as an incel outside this thread you didnt read past the first line of my post

>Number of men "unable to compete" is growing every year, up around 30% now
>"Dude just like be better lmfao!"
I guess 30% of men just aren't good enough, and rising. Oh well! I have honestly just given up on dating and competing for table scraps because the nearly dozen women I have dated and been romantically involved with have all been absolutely horrid cunts, no exceptions. It's just not worth it. Fight tooth and nail with thousands of other men for... some chubby girl whose hobbies are Netflix and le epic memes. Fuck that.

you're not alone friend, deep down what I want is a loving relationship with someone who cares about me and likes me for who I am. Actually, I don't really consider myself an incel for that reason, because if I really wanted to I think I could get laid pretty easily, but I'm not looking for hookups and everyone else seems to be so that really just ruins my chances. Technically, I would say my celibacy is in fact voluntary, but it comes from a part of myself that I can't really change. I have to admit I am a bit frustrated though, mostly because society puts so much value on having sex that it makes me feel a bit insecure. The best advice I can give is try not to let it get to you because your value as a person does not come from whether or not you have sex.

You're part of the problem. Seriously, fuck you dude.

Fuck you too

in the past, incels usually ended up at a monastery or conscripted to the army. in this day and age religion doesn't play a paramount role in our society and there's no real social compulsion to become a monk or whatever.

the armed forces obviously still exists and that's where a good amount of screwball fuckup incel weirdos end up, but the dynamics of war are completely different. back in the day you'd generally end up dying on the battlefield as wars took an immeasurable toll. these days though, at least in developed countries, you do nothing but fuck around all day in the safety of your barracks, and that's only if you weren't blessed with the position of a drone operator who gets to sit in a nice air conditioned room miles away from conflict.

in short, incels have always existed. they were either killed off in war or just generally removed from society. that doesn't happen anymore, thus we have Jow Forums

>deep down what I want is a loving relationship with someone who cares about me and likes me for who I am.
I want flying cars

WTF you are going to deprive them of ability to mate and then justify with this self masturbatory reasoning? You evven shift blame onto them like it's THEIR fault you won't sleep with them. Holy shit, everyone wants to be included, I thought this shit was self explanatory

Yeah I'd have to agree actually, I'm pretty sure if I started to seek out hookups instead of a relationship I could achieve it but that's not what I want. I'm not really insecure about being a virgin cause of that. People tease me about it sometimes but I think the fact it isnt such a big deal to me means I can be lighthearted about it and play it off, so I dont get bullied for being a creepy virgin like I've heard other people do

IT niggers fuck off.

>thread starts with a literal reddit post
>nobody even cares
Jesus fuck this place.

You have to be 18+ to use this site. Come back to cry in 3 years

Attached: OPisafaggot.png (523x82, 6K)

sex is a human desire though, you're not at all "humanistic"

At the heart of it, tribalism is about competition. If you're too brown, squat and stupid, you get genocided.

It's the perfect comparison.

>You're part of the problem. Seriously, fuck you dude.
The real problem is that Americans have replaced every function of social life with a mythical """relationship"""

I'm an incel and I'm incapable of forming relationships due depression and autism. I don't think I'm entitled to sex, and I despise the idea of having sex. You are generalizing an entire population of people.

You're not an incel, you need someone to take care of you like in a nursing home or an asylum

>they think that THEY themselves as an individual deserves to have sex

Sort of.

I think the crux of the matter is that your regular khv watches the news and sees Frank The Never-Employed Highschool Dropout Meth Addict get sent to prison for glassing his third wife in front of their 6 children, and he's like "What the fuck, I have a job and I'd never glass anyone, how come I'm tfw no GF and he's on his 3rd wife?!"

It's not that incels feel entitled to pussy, it's that they feel at least more entitled to pussy than the human dumpster fire guys that actually get it.

Attached: 1561055512572.jpg (499x514, 164K)

I'm perfectly fine on my own.

Then what do you need a girly relationship for? To have someone listen to your depression whining and witness autism rages?

no i just want a companion that doesn't want sex and would be happy to live with me.

Every male citizen deserves a wife, this has been true for millennia in western civilization, the (((sexual liberation))) is what caused the incel epidemic, young men don't fit into modern society which has reverted back to a primitive "dating" (mating) system and grow more and more resentful of women and society at large, which makes the chances of them successfully mating even lower which makes them more resentful etc. It's a vicious circle.

You can laugh at incels all you want but a large group of sexually frustrated young men is a group ripe for fascism (I'm not complaining, I'm Third Position myself and would gladly welcome a fascist government).

When these incels start filling up the ranks of a neoreactionary movement (I'm thinking something like the Iranian revolution) these sluts will stop laughing, that's for sure.

Attached: The Iron Guard marching.jpg (398x563, 133K)

>reddit
>r/teenagers
Is this bait?

So its a "unhealthy, angry, unrealistic, non-humanistic way of thinking" to believe that "everyone deserves to have sex or a partner"?
How can you be so dumb?

>Are the Russians and the Chinese sabotaging us or what?
Schizo confirmed, did the russians also elect trump? lmao

Attached: 1554019519813.png (600x580, 360K)

This

The double standards these pieces of garbage hold is insane.

I don't get how these sluts say sex isn't a big deal yet won't fuck a guy that is a literal threat to himself and others.
They should be honest that sex IS a big deal and that they really are just having sex conveniently.
Idk man
Regardess of this I really have a hard time caring about hearing about women being hurt in a relationship, literally or figuratively.
It's a byproduct of being bitter

I love posts like this because it's so deluded. If your "sexually frustrated young men" don't even have the confidence to approach a woman what makes you think they'll ever be able to rise up?

Incels bring it all on themselves, you refuse to change or improve and would rather blame everyone but themselves. You're never going to rise up or "fill the ranks" of a revolution. The leftie cunts can at least form a large protest, y'all are too fat or too social inept to get more than 50 people at any protest you organise.

Here's what will happen

>spend all your early 20s playing games or on places like Jow Forums
>never trying to improve your situation because you're just sitting in an echo chamber
>working a meaningless job until your early 30s, probably living alone or with room-mates you don't interact with at all
>realise far too late that if you'd just try to improve your situation you would have been happier
>realise far too late that whilst some women are down right horrible, a lot of them aren't
>at the ripe age of 36, after continuously being passed up for promotion due to your social ineptness you start googling how ti kill yourself painlessly
>your roomates discover your swinging corpse days later because the smell has become noticeable
>nobody cares that you died because the only "friends" you made were on a Venetian wine tasting forum
>your mother cries, but she's happy that you're no longer suffering

Subhuman whites clearly only know violence as an answer to everything. Can't get laid? MURDER KILL BEHEAD!!!

God forbid you'd change your personality.

Why are women so entitled that they think they deserve to have the vote or the right to have an abortion?

thanks for the laugh m8

skrrt skrrt

Attached: Mk618.jpg (225x225, 8K)