Glad that bitch died

girls dont like me and i dont know why im 6 ft 5 tall im young i have full head of hair and a large penis

Attached: mee.jpg (3088x2316, 1M)

so true agreed

>glad that bitch died
>girls dont like me and i dont know why

Attached: 1529472422722.png (692x677, 538K)

normal girls not dumb little hookers that little bitch is a dogs whore and i hope she got pissed on

Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggoty Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot

Good, you shouldn't cause women are worthless

trannies dont like me either they always cry and complain about me calling them trannies

Stupid, dim, and "missoggynistic". Thats 3 things

Sure showed him

thats mean. she was cute.

fucking dog cunt fuck off a whore is a whore im calling a kettleblack and ur calling me missoggynistic for it? fuck off

It's great that the worthless cunt perished. Two people will NEVER be truly equal. One will ALWAYS be better, more intelligent and important than the other and most people in this world, simply have no value to them at all.

i dont care the little whore died i just wanted to piss people off with that line

whats important ladies
being over 6ft?
being under 40 years old?
having a full head of hair?
having a big dick?
yep thats right having money
and i can tell bro you dont have a savings account

it's all about the canthal tilt man

Attached: canthal tilt.png (2028x921, 205K)

I mean if you want people to like you you keep your violent abstract thoughts to yourself and feign sympathy

Guess you need double digit iq to figure that out

you have a virgin stare, good luck finding someone

>girls dont like me and i dont know why im 6 ft 5 tall im young i have full head

"being nice and respectful" is the only thing you are missing, user. its closer than you think

Kek. Incels have such rancid personlities, which women immediately pick up on, but the poor bastards are too dumb to figure it out.

This shit again? Is someone trying to force a meme?

fuck off you dumb whore i want real answers

yes, absolutely based indeed. whore steals money and leads on dozens of men for money and attention and drugs, then a chimpanzee border jumping shitskin nigger chops her head off with a machete like those cartel niggers do.
it is a good argument to get these wetback monkey chimp niggers deported from this country but also a lesson to manipulative women: when you spend all your time stealing from men online, you might end up fucking with the wrong monkey and get chimped on.

What a mega faggot. I'm 5'6" and keep my head shaved and I've had sex with well over 200 girls. I've also had four relationships that last over 3 years, I've been married and I'm getting married again next summer to the girl ive had a crush on most of my life and who literally begs to have my child... and I STILL got women hitting me up to fuck. Height, hair and money are only a piece of the puzzle, sometimes all it takes is not being creepy weirdo.

Haven't been here for months. Who's a dead?

lmao that doesn't do shit fuckin kys roast

No wonder girls don't like you.
Faggot

Attached: 6_9PP7SB.jpg (400x400, 20K)

What a retarded post. Poor bastard thinks personality means a damn to women lol. Get this tard out of here

I'm fucken glad she's dead too, stupid bitch ghosted me within a day when I added her on discord

Attached: 24779983_163879.jpg (1024x683, 64K)

She's laughing at you pathetic faggots.

Attached: smile.png (750x996, 634K)

You all are a bunch of fucking faggots

They do, retard. If you come off as a bitter, lonely loser nobody will want to date you.

He posted on Jow Forums last year, lost weight and came back because he is an autist.

Room Temp IQ

The guy who killed her was literally white. His name even sounds white. You fucktard.

>6'5
Too tall, freakish
>young
So fucking what, everyone is once
>full head of hair
On top of an ugly face
>large penis
Doesn't matter if you're an unfuckable sperg

6ft5 best height, I wanna feel petite n protected before you slit my throat and post it in discord