Doomer Hours

What are you guys doing to cope tonight?

Attached: 1559148568527.png (635x661, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__PblMAprcA
youtube.com/watch?v=lfcpDnys_BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

boiling some potatoes and living the bad dream

Just trying to sleep. It's my only fucking escape besides drugs.

Getting an early night as I've work again tomorrow. Worked the last 5 days and still on for 4 more.

Attached: D854C58241B040D59707D197A6D0F226.png (480x261, 274K)

I made curry, eating it now

this is the first time i've come on to here in months after i left when the whole trans/fag movement started
i thought i'd check this board out after the whole orbiter death bs
this just made me more depressed to see the catalog
i can't help but wonder how many anons i've had good conversations with are now ugly trannies or have offed themself

more will take their place

Today is my birthday and Wow, I don't know what to do with myself.
I'm 32 btw.

Have a happy birthday, anonymou

Happy birthday user. Hope you had a peaceful day at least. How are things currently going in your life?

Happy birthday faggot!
Are u a wizard?

Got three tall boys waiting for me, going to try and drink em as fast as possible. Used to never drink but the past few months it seems like it's every night. Didn't think I'd become an alcoholic but now it seems unavoidable.

Sounds like hell. I don't work as much as you and I can't even handle it, no idea how we're supposed to keep doing this until we die.
Happy birthday mate. Do whatever seems pleasurable, eat good food, watch movies, play vidya, todays all about you. You can feel regret the other 363 days of the year.

Happy original bday user friend. Hopefully our birthday wishes make you smile at least a little bit

There is a stabbing, throbbing pain in my heart that's in sync with every 3rd or 4th beat. Maybe I'll have a heart attack.

>What are you guys doing to cope tonight?
Drinking scotch, like I do almost every weekend.
youtube.com/watch?v=__PblMAprcA

Attached: Black-label.jpg (800x800, 98K)

7 shots in and i'm feeling fucking great. Thinking what it'd be like bashing some motherfuckers skull in.
If they deserved it of course

Fuck degenerates and fuck faggots

Smoking weed and watching Star Trek
Same as always

Attached: Reginald_Barclay,_2366.jpg (350x311, 15K)

Ever have laphroaig?
Curious about islay scotch

>drinking even in my dreams
What the fuck

Haven't seen any in my area for sale, sorry. Johnnie, J&B, and Grants seem to be all my local pubs and stores carry.

It's you again nigga. Are you watching in /1701/?

95% of the threads are spammed by the same person. It's clear they're using a VPN because they just got banned a bunch of times for posting the dead girl. Not joking like 20x, minimum.

The fuck is 1701 other than the obvious?

Attached: whomournformorn_014.jpg (692x530, 80K)

Will never be the former, but we'll all do the latter.

If you guys had a principle you stuck by no matter what, but that principle makes you a fucking loser in the eyes of other people, would you give up on it? Or would you stick by what you believe even if it makes you a loser.

Attached: 1562596626630.png (640x640, 11K)

There's a cytube room where you can go watch trek with other trekkers. On the weekend they tend to show shitty old movies, and on occasion, show other sci-fi.I haven't been there in more than a month, TAS might be in rotation.

I do and I stick to it.
Fuck everyone else for being sensitive children

stick by it, acceptance and approval from others provides instant gratification but is vain and meaningless in the long run - don't care what anyone else thinks about you fren

> Or would you stick by what you believe even if it makes you a loser.
I already do this. I'll never NOT be a loser in the eyes of the average person, so who gives a fuck?

Just listening to some music waiting for the sun to rise

Attached: 1562202629990.jpg (807x1212, 57K)

Oh.
No. I'm just watching TNG on Netflix.
No real motivation to go social about it since trying to be social never works out in any positive way.

Thanks anyways.
Probably just have to buy a bottle and cross my fingers.
Not expensive at least

watching some ASMR to get get to bed

youtube.com/watch?v=lfcpDnys_BI

>be me
>have a main group of four friends
>the one who was most likely to never get laid due to being so fucking shy and awkward actually got a very cute gf that is perfect for him
>all 3 of them now have a gf
>within extended social circle of 10 friends, 5 of them had a gf, until the 300+ pounder managed to pull a gf and even the wimpy nerdy one managed to score a 30 year old gf making it 7/10
>2 of the remaining 3 have also began talking to girls and will likely get gfs soon
>literally only me and this dude who is annoying and looks like a boar.

I'm fucked, aren't I?

Attached: FEDCF4F8-ECF0-4818-98F9-A4B64FBDC1FD.png (273x155, 97K)

>I'm fucked, aren't I?
Like all the rest of us, brother.

Thanks guys, I will stick by it. I will never drink alcohol.

Good on you, fuck anyone who tells you not to drink. Shit's dangerously addictive.

Alcohol was it?
That's like a normie-tier principle
So yeah, if anyone holds not drinking against you then fuck them.

Laughing at Area 51 memes and contemplating going there. The memers kinda have a point with their entire Alien-martyrdom thing