It's ok to ask for help

>It's ok to ask for help
>We have a mental health crisis in America, people need to be listened to
>Maybe he wouldn't have killed himself if he had someone to listen
Talking doesn't help, listening doesn't help, nothing you can do helps.

I'm sick to death of this shit, idiotic retards who think the cure for suicide is giving a stranger the time of day. They killed themselves because life is unbelievably shit, not because they don't have some posturing, self absorbed subhuman talking to them for 5 minutes a day. Killing yourself is perfectly reasonable and understandable and you shouldn't try to stop anyone from doing it, you're just making it harder for them.

Attached: oknottofeelok_placard_its_ok_to_ask_for_help_thumbnail.jpg (842x595, 83K)

Yeah I think we are already past this. Nobody takes those platitudes seriously anymore

>maybe talking to a stranger for a few minutes will serve as a substitute for mental health care
The state of health care in America, ladies and gentlemen.

>some posturing, self absorbed subhuman
yeah every therapist/psychiatrist is doing it to feed their ego. just fucking do it then faggot

Women say this because it works for them because people actually give a shit about women.

>therapist/psychiatrist
You realise therapy/psychiatry is as advanced as witch doctor tier medicine right?

That and because it's their job. Not because they give a shit about you. I contemplate suicide because I have no worth and because it wouldn't matter if I died. When people are nice to me I know that it's fake. A kike quoting Seneca and telling me I need pills isn't going to change shit when I feel this way due to real reasons.
>just fucking do it
Soon enough.

it's only acceptable to ask for help if you're a woman.

>I feel this way due to real reasons
What reasons? Why does anyone have worth? Maybe you only feel this way because your brain chemicals are fucked.

We actually do have a mental health crisis in the western world, and it's due to the uncertainty, existentialism, secularism, and self-centeredness of our way of life, and of course our subsequent lack of culture. Somehow though, battling said crisis became a touchstone of progressivism - the very thing that's causing it. Conservatives need to find a way to speak the truth about the mental health crisis.

>doing something for money means they don't actually care about their job and helping the people they interact with
yup, every doctor, nurse, coach, personal trainer, etc is doing it purely for the money and don't care whether you fail or not. just lol at the sweeping generalizations you're making. hahaha. i bet you fell for the 'all women are whores' meme

I'm friendless and unlikable. I also happen to care about how I'm perceived so that makes it worse. There's no way that I could prove that I'm not just larping or blowing it out of proportion but I do have plans for ending it. Life is just barely worth living at the moment but it's been getting progressively worse. Once I fall under the threshold I just won't have a choice.
>chemicals
Maybe. However I'm not debilitated enough to be able to derive any meaningful benefit from antidepressants. I would become too cognitively dysfunctional for my job. They only really help if you're bedridden, which I am not.

How much do you think a therapist could actually care? They've seen hundreds or thousands of sad sacks of shit like you and they're presently dealing with many like you. There's only so much "care" to go around. They have no reason to attribute any significance to your case in particular. It's an act and the motivator is your disposable income that you throw at them for every hour of book quoting and drug recommendations.

do you know why they can just quote shit off a textbook? because your situation isn't so unique.

When did I say it is? I explicitly stated that they've seen "hundreds or thousands" like it.

>o knot of feel ok

Attached: sfafsf.png (650x650, 574K)

Europe isn't much better.
>Maybe talk to a stranger for an hour every week who only does this to get paid

>Just talk about if you have a problem
>W-wait not me! Someone else! Hold up, there's a service line for this right?
The increasing focus on work=family (no its not), moving away from family ASAP (especially with high-end work being mainly in cities but family homes mainly being in towns), government as surrogate family, increased focus on online interactions, social media validation and superficial relationships instead of strong bonds, hook-up culture, the decreasing importance of kindness, loyalty and fighting through hardship, the increasing amounts at which people suck the energy out of others without giving anything in return, the eternal focus on "my goals, my challenges, my glory" even among women now, the severe lack of unity, the increasing pressure of high performance, high productivity, high status, increasing numbers of consumerism, decreasing importance of nature and taking your time. There is so much bullshit that's wrong. But no, its always the problem of the individual, never the problem of the herd. Until the herd becomes weak enough to be lambs for the slaughter to those they kicked out. Suddenly, that's when they care. And realistically, odds are high nothing will change until its too late, so let them eat dirt. Life will go on after the blood of the sheep nourishes the earth. If they play the passive force, don't complain when the active force decides your outcome.

To be fair, some suicides are extremely impulsive. Those could probably have been prevented just by talking for an hour or so.

And then what about the next time? And the time after that? Stop interfering in people's lives.

I'm just saying, it's conceded, but it isn't futile 100% of the time. Also not every idiot who considers suicide has a legitimate issue. Some are just angry teens who want to hurt their mom for not letting them go to a party or whatever.

>but it isn't futile 100% of the time
Yes it is. If they do it once, they'll succeed eventually.

>>We have a mental health crisis in America, people need to be listened to
>Lmao fucking incels need to kill themselves