Please logically explain why you eat meat. give me your best logical reasoning why you eat meat and drink milk

please logically explain why you eat meat. give me your best logical reasoning why you eat meat and drink milk

animals such as pigs and cows are intelligent animals who can suffer deeply and have a unique personality, they are different individuals just like dogs or humans are. they dont enjoy being kept in a cage, being castrated, being raped, having their kids taken away from them, and being killed against their will. they dont want to die for your taste pleasure

all real robots should go vegan, because its hypocritical of your to complain about the suffering you endure in life, yet inflict much more suffering unto innocent animals for your taste pleasure and "yummy in my tummy tum tum"

youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=0VbTT5GUqBk

its unethical for you to kill animals for your tastebuds. you dont need to eat any animal products to survive, humans can have perfect health on a vegan diet

Attached: main-qimg-76e74dbea5c9d5fe3eafe0be7fcf53ea.jpg (1080x720, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
youtube.com/watch?v=zKwnMCEp3HM
youtube.com/watch?v=cEF-rBcto2k
youtube.com/watch?v=2jw0cJ4OTY0
alberta.ca/vitamin-supplementation-for-beef-animals.aspx
youtu.be/ju7-n7wygP0?t=380
youtube.com/watch?v=cq84RZVR_C0
healthline.com/nutrition/iron-rich-plant-foods#section1
youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU
youtu.be/1HwBtRlyxPs
youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtu.be/PFnkWjmvMOA
youtu.be/97Wry4ppywQ
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/animals-eat-animals
youtube.com/watch?v=quhVxLUwiBw
youtube.com/watch?v=tgiOT_kZ_js
youtube.com/watch?v=bcN2HjOutEk
youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047
youtube.com/watch?v=8eH9GWTQuzw
youtube.com/watch?v=uwKrtNr76BM
youtube.com/watch?v=q8BKmlTLwUo
youtube.com/watch?v=MSatScgDTiw
youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pk-PTCmlZII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you dont need to eat any animal products to survive
As a biochemist, this is unabashedly untrue.

Some species of plants have personalities and play with each other/mess with animals just for fun as well when young. Humans need to eat, so you're presented with finding a solution because we don't have one. You have to make a substitute that tastes like meat while also providing all the energy meat does, because good food boosts morale during the grind and meat is good. It also has to be mass produced to feed billions of people. It has to be just as nutritious and just as tasty, otherwise you have no argument because you provide no substitute.

Cuz I like it

shut up nigger if I dont stuff my face with delioucs steak done rare who's going to eat the cow. and we suffer in life so other animals shouldn't? I don't care about them.
You do realize everyone here is pretty much apathetic assholes right?

really though what would you do with all the cows that are farmed for meat or milk if everyone hypothetically went vegan?

I've also always wanted to try dog too I like to try new foods.
I feel sorry for you. You'll never understand the taste of a baked ham that's cold at 3 in the morning.

Attached: drool.gif (480x270, 509K)

>animals such as pigs and cows are intelligent animals who can suffer deeply and have a unique personality, they are different individuals just like dogs or humans are. they dont enjoy being kept in a cage, being castrated, being raped, having their kids taken away from them, and being killed against their will. they dont want to die for your taste pleasure
why is that the criteria to not kill something?

well, what is your opinion on the american dietetics organization disagreeing with you? they have a lot of medical doctors, not just people with a bachelors degree in biology. they say that a vegan diet is nutritionally adequate for all stages of life, including breast feeding mothers and infancy. human breast milk is vegan btw, because its free from animal exploitation

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

btw please explain to me what is missing on a vegan diet?

yes, b12 is missing, you need a supplement for that. ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ELSE you can get from diet or the sun or from supplemented foods like almond milk or oatmilk

Attached: american dietetic assosciation veganism.jpg (1920x1080, 469K)

how do vegans explain carnivorous mammals? Or that nearly every primate is omnivorous?... like humans, i see your point with factory-tier meat production, its unethical, yes
but eating meat as it is?... how is that unethical?, predators kill and eat prey, obviously that prey suffers when dying... that's nature

Me eating a juicy burger matters more than the suffering a sweet, innocent, suffering doe-eyed cow. If I had to kill the cow of every burger I ate for the rest of my life I'd still do it. I don't like how most modern farms are run mostly because of how overcrowded they are (and risk of disease) and I guess minorly the cruelty but point-blank. They are food. They only exists because thousands of their ancestors were bred for it. They are FOOD. Watch Silver Spoon anime and learn about food

>everyone goes vegan
>no need for farm animals now
>they all go extinct
wow vegans are truly the dumbest idiots

Attached: 1550281595890.jpg (634x646, 40K)

Man hunts, man conquers and man eats to survive. Other animals do it too, we humans just do it more efficiently, we farm animals to eat. They taste good and provide particular nutrition.
Simple really.

Plants don't contain over 15 nutrients. The Jewish industries pushing this, like big pharma and Monsanto simply want to sell more supplements, more food and produce it at a cheaper price. They also want you to be depended on them for food and move you to big cities like the slave you are.

Attached: Screenshot_20181207-003630.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

guys, you dont even need to kill animals to enjoy meat. here in canada tim hortons sells beyond meat burgers that taste the fucking same as the meat counterpart and it doesnt necessitate the murder of an animal

i literally just ate 4 and im full, like we have options in 2019. fuck i feel like a pig, but you can eat tasty hamburgers without death and suffering of animals

stop being hypocrites and go vegan. theres so much tasty vegan alternatives

Attached: IMG_1369.jpg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

cuz it tastes good, i don't give a shit, and life is about enjoying life.

Not letting things go to waste

Fuck your ethics.

Attached: c868ca6205dfdb451893565c50d91b062c114213.jpg (736x460, 69K)

>tasty vegan alternatives
>tim hortons
lol

it tastes good bitch

Attached: 1562907618631.jpg (540x720, 40K)

are, you retarded?
you'd rather eat some fake meat supplement to satisfy your meat cravings than just eat some meat like every omnivorous being in the last 4 billion years?

All you talk about is taste. But there is zero nutrition in that. It's garbage.

Attached: 1544042282220.png (1029x686, 702K)

i simply do not care about animals.

Fuck you plant murderer become a breatharian.
Tired of you plant holocausting vege nazis.

LOL those people who you link are FRUTARIANS. a frutarian diet is dangerous and lacking in nutrition. the best vegan diet is a "Whole Foods Plant Based" vegan diet. this diet includes stuff like sweet potatoes, carrots, spinach, buckwheat, corn, peas, etc. it has a lot of vitamin a

in terms of vitamin d, there is virtually no dietary sources of vitamin d thats naturally occuring. LITERALLY cows have to be injected with vitamin d and vitamin a, they dont even make it themselves. you are getting 2nd hand injectable vitamin d from cows

and humans get their vitamin d from the FUCKING SUN. just get a tan, and if you dont want to get a tan just eat some vegan milk like almond milk which has a ton of vitamin d, or just take a supplement if you're lazy

those people who you link are fucking crazy frutarians. no doctors, vegan or otherwise recommend a frutarian diet you fucking faggot. stop confusing frutarians and regular vegans

youtube.com/watch?v=zKwnMCEp3HM
youtube.com/watch?v=cEF-rBcto2k
youtube.com/watch?v=2jw0cJ4OTY0

alberta.ca/vitamin-supplementation-for-beef-animals.aspx

Attached: Smithfield-Circle-Four-Farms-piglets-pigs-factory-pig-aminal-cruelty-abuse-03-1506966729.jpg (1024x683, 226K)

You fucking O2 butcher!!Become a photosynthesisian and stop the genocide on our dear fresh oxygen!!

>please logically explain why you eat meat. give me your best logical reasoning why you eat meat and drink milk
excessive carb intake makes me bloated and I fart too much.

how do you get your iron?, and don't tell me spinach, because nobodies gonna eat a pound of spinach a day

yes nigger because beyond meat doesnt necessitate animals dying for my fucking food. its FAKE MEAT thats made out of plants, its not unethical or immoral

this is the fate of all male cows born. all the meat you eat is actually female cows. male baby cows get killed in their first couple days in life and sold as veal. this is ALL baby male cows. and their mothers have to be constantly impregnated so they can lactate and make milk for you to drink

its unethical and immoral as fuck. just go vegan

youtu.be/ju7-n7wygP0?t=380

Attached: baby cow curbstomp (1).webm (640x360, 1.73M)

You've posted this exact thread like a few million times before.

My reasoning is that I like it. In my opinion milk and meat tastes good. Aside from that I live in a country that actually cares about its cattle as opposed to the US. Milk is just good man. No amount of fake cheese or soimilk will ever amount to it.

I'm eating a sausage roll as you cry. Let people make their own decisions.

If you don't want us to eat meat then why are animals made out of food

Attached: 1547630561304.jpg (512x422, 29K)

>humans get their vitamin D from the sun
imagine being this dumb, vitamin D is obviously not magically infused into humans by just standing in the sun, the sun only helps the body to produce it out of precursors pretty much only found in animals

I guess you live in Australia. Did you ever watch Dominion?

from beans and lentils, LOL. iron is easy as fuck to get on a vegan diet. heme iron causes tons of inflammation anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=cq84RZVR_C0

healthline.com/nutrition/iron-rich-plant-foods#section1

Attached: my food.jpg (1632x1228, 729K)

And?
Zero nutrition in soda I still drink that. Going to the gym is enough healthiness for me

I'm not australian, and no I don't know what that is.

are all these guys fruitarians too?

youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU

youtu.be/1HwBtRlyxPs

youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ

youtu.be/PFnkWjmvMOA

youtu.be/97Wry4ppywQ

Pic related is your beloved vegan Dr. Greger. Lol

Attached: Dr_Greger_at_Pure.jpg (400x300, 151K)

>I'm not australian

hahaha faggot

nigga how is it unethical to kill animals for food you absolute mongrel?
there was literally NEVER a second in the 4 BILLION years on earth in which there were no carnivorous organisms around

they taste really fucking good, especially when you know how to use seasoning and other things

You fags can become vegans, transexuals, queers for all i care since i wont be the one that will not pass their genes to the next generation.You cant just change peoples biological structure based on your petty feelings.Just accept reality and move on.If you really cared about the animals you would start petitions, involve yourself with unions rather than blabbering about stupid shit on Jow Forums.

And? And you're malnourished.

you are trying to push morality on the wrong crowd here. I find school shootings funny. I dont care about some dumb cows feelings

This is by far the oddest thing I've been called a faggot for on this site. Why the fuck would I want to live on Death: The Continent.

a huge % of those people actually frutarian, LOL. frutarians are crazy and nobody should go on a frutarian diet. gregger is SKINNY you fucking dumb nigger. most vegans are skinny, its just that frutarians are auschwitz tier because they actually are deficient. and you want to be skinny, being skinny is healthy

most meat eating doctors are fat, on the other hand

one of those videos had gary yurofski in it. LOL hes been a vegan for like 2 decades, and hes a picture of the guy. LOL actually kill yourself you fat ugly meat eating retard

Attached: ad_178996769.jpg (644x429, 42K)

I can assure you cattle are treated like shit no matter what country you live in. Watch it and see.

Ew dude. No one else going to notice OP's gross living condition? Fine I'll be the one. You're fucking disgusting. Don't ever try to act like you're above me eating that disgusting shit when you have dried cum all over your keyboard ever again. My god OP is a massive idiot. You keep enjoying your vegan foods in your cum filled room while I enjoy cooking steak for my friends in my clean house/backyard.

you inbred retard cant possibly believe that 300 grams of beans a day is a "healthy natural" diet

Attached: bruh.png (661x295, 7K)

You're arguing with a guy that has dried cum all over his keyboard dude.

Looks like I struck a nerve. Maybe you're so angry because you're starving lmao.

Attached: UnacceptableAcidicCock-size_restricted.gif (316x259, 1.52M)

I've been to several different farms, especially dairy ones. Some even allowed the cows to choose when they get milked. They just walk into the milking machine, get a bit of extra food, and walk out again on their own.
Those fucking shits genuinely got IN LINE to get milked, even though they're only allowed to be milked once a day.

>nigga how is it unethical to kill animals for food you absolute mongrel?

because you simply dont need to. you can survive perfectly fine without killing those animals. you arent a caveman, you have a CHOICE. you just choose to eat them because they are tasty, but you dont need to. those animals are sentient and conscious and can suffer deeply, and dont want to die for your food

>there was literally NEVER a second in the 4 BILLION years on earth in which there were no carnivorous organisms around
so what. look at lions, they kill animals all the time. lions also rape eachother and kill their own children all the time as well. does that mean we can go around doing everything that animals do? should we be getting our morality from wild animals?

you know lions are obligate carnivours. they have to eat meat to survive, they dont have a choice. humans on the other hand have a choice

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/animals-eat-animals

Attached: clip_19.jpg (500x375, 100K)

Tastes good bitch what do you fucking want from us?

There's not enough political outrage to actually enforce government regulation to favor veganism. If I were single highhandedly stop eating meat that doesn't mean 99% of the world. It's an incovinence to me because of the type of household I was raised in, and how much nutritional value I get for the price of eating meat in comparison to a vegan based diet is so much better. ''

Attached: dragonofpeace.png (500x410, 173K)

OP has dried cum all over his keyboard/mouse/mousepad lololol

who are you to take the moral high ground when the amount of genocide we would have to commit on cows and other animals would be insane for everyone to go vegan.

Also what about bugs though? Genuinely curious on vegans thoughts on bugs

Grug eat meat. Grug overpower weak berry tribe. Berry tribe extinct.

Attached: cf1.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>those animals are sentient and conscious and can suffer deeply, and dont want to die for your food
how can you be so focused on the suffering of some pigs, when there's so much more suffering on earth...
im getting some "moral-superiority" vibes of of you...
not eating meat and then felling like the ultra-human, because you "indirectly"? spared some pigs?...
If you wanna be so obsessed about "unnecessary suffering" then change your whole lifestyle go live in a cave somewhere and only eat roots.

based grug orgigignal

But Grug, we can eat both meat and berries. Berries are deliciously sweet and they grow so easy. Try some. We can also make meat with berry sauce.

and then die when some based hog mauls you to death

Attached: YourBrainOnReddit.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Tastes good.

Faggot.

Grug listen to Grug, Berry Delicious, keep eating Berry sauce

Attached: longnose tribe.jpg (205x246, 11K)

>this same shit thread again
you're wrong period, end of story, period. im not falling for your stupid debate trap. there isn't anything to debate about.

Attached: 1553934638248.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

based and smug-pilled

the problems highlighted in those films would be solved with more stringent regulation and by banning Kosher and Halal slaughter.

What is wrong with being vegan and sparring some poor animals from their absolute demise and torture?

>If I were single highhandedly stop eating meat that doesn't mean 99% of the world.

it doesnt matter what other people are doing, this is a "2 wrongs make a right logical fallacy". the basic logic says "since other people do immoral things, its okay for me to do immoral things". how does other peoples immoral behavior justify yours? if you lived in brazil where murder is practically legal and where murders never get caught, does that make it okay for you to go around killing people?

its also an appeal to futility logical fallacy. "since there will always be ban things happenings, its okay for me to do it because it doesnt make a difference". by using this logic you can go around raping women to death, because there will always be rapists and murders. you can literally kill a child, and say "since there will always be infanticide, its okay for me to do it"

those animals are SENTIENT, they can suffer, and they dont want to die. you would fucking cry all day if someone killed german shepherds or golden retrievers, but dont care about pigs? dont you think this is a little bit inconsistent?

and over time it does make a difference, it saves the lives of some animals. honestly i kinda feel like a hypocrite because i ate fake meat. even though its not real meat i still feel dirty.... but ive been vegan for over 2 years, and i only ate beyond meat 1 other times besides today

Attached: 57d3d703bdb1295813ca9c53f6a23118.jpg (650x650, 65K)

Post body, faggot OP

youtube.com/watch?v=quhVxLUwiBw
halal slaughter houses are actually alot more ethical

>some small dicked bullies acting like small dicked bullies means we shouldn't eat meat
No, we should lock these retards up and put the meat industry in better hands.
You can't change the circle of life.People are NEVER going to stop eating meat, trying to stop them is a fool's errand, but what you can do is make sure people like the assholes in that webm never go near a living being.

this is such a based post
bless you

>If you wanna be so obsessed about "unnecessary suffering" then change your whole lifestyle go live in a cave somewhere and only eat roots.

>If you wanna be so obsessed about "unnecessary suffering" then change your whole lifestyle go live in a cave somewhere and only eat roots.

>I guess you live in Australia
I've been wondering why Australian milk is so much better than the rest of the world's (except high wealth Euro countries, those are good too)
American milk tastes like absolute shit. What the fuck are you idiots doing to the cows?

>SENTIENT
Nothing wants to die. Everything wants to flourish.
Ever seen seeds growing on the smallest patch of soil to try and make it into a plant? Ever seen an animal fight for its life with everything it had despite it not having to merely because it thought it was in a position that was potentially lethal? Ever seen the vile emotional games humans play despite seeming upstanding citizens just because of this sentience and not wanting to die?
Sincerely, fuck emotions, and fuck your narrow, semantic definition of "sentience". Respect all life or respect nothing under the same standards. Don't measure differently just because we define plants, mammals, fish, birds and humans differently for the sake of biology, all of it is life that is birthed and dies.

those videos are WHITE FARMERS. stop blaming jews and muslims for the murder of animals. white farmers enslave animals too you fucking retard. whites own the majority of animal farms, and they operate the majority of slaughterhouses in america.

this is me like 2 years ago~, i was vegan at the time. stuff on the table is some stupid korean beauty products i tried but never used. i actually gained like 20 pounds since then, but i dont go to the gym and i dont care about my body. im sure if i actually really cared to lose weight i would, i just DONT CARE. vegans are skinnier than meat eaters, and when i was a meat eater i was like 220~ pounds. pic related is 170 pounds, and im 190 now with 0 exercise. still a 28 kv with no asian gf on my penis that i can slap around and abuse and destroy her self esteem and get to say evil dirty things and i will never hear a girl say "i love you user"

life is suffering, and i actually am a robot (unlike all you meat eating non-virgin), but just because my life is shit doesnt mean i go around making the lives of animals shit for my amusement

Attached: clean.jpg (720x1280, 650K)

that's a high quality rural farm, I doubt it goes down like that in a factory slaughter house.

btw to all you fat-anons, if you want to lose weight relatively effortlessly, just go on a vegan whole foods plant based diet. its statistically the easiest way to lose weight

most vegans are fucking skeletons. its rare to see a fat vegan

youtube.com/watch?v=tgiOT_kZ_js
youtube.com/watch?v=bcN2HjOutEk

Attached: bmi vegans.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

I used to live next to a field of cows and became bros with one, now i won't eat beef as much as i love it. Cows are intelligent and i feel bad eating them. I'll eat a chicken though, i hate those dumb motherfuckers

Strawman much?
I watched the films, they had Kosher slaughter in a factory set up, more brutal than the normal method since they don't stun the animal.

It's unethical to eat anything, period. Veggies and grain in the americas is grown on stolen land.

its still murder you FUCKING RETARD. you are skill killing the animal. how can you ethically kill an animal?

is there an ethical way to kill a child? does it matter if you stab the child, or electrocute it first, or injected it with a deadly poison?

the method of killing is irrelevant. what does it matter if you kill a human in a gas chamber or with a bullet to the dead? its still killing

you dont NEED to kill animals for their meat, you just do it for your taste pleasure. you can choose to eat plant food instead

Attached: my food (1).jpg (1200x501, 300K)

sure thing faggot let's just cut out all the trees and plant onions everywhere so we can all live in peace with the animals. no I don't give a fuck, in fact I help my grandma kill the farm chickens and ducks when it's time for them to go

Reported for furry guro porn.

there is such a thing as a humane death. Causing unnecessary pain to an animal upon slaughter is of course immoral, if the suffering can be reduced then it should.

you can argue on the necessities of meat all you like, it's a desirable product alongside things like leather and wool.

>Ever seen seeds growing on the smallest patch of soil to try and make it into a plant?

k. going vegan reduces the amount of plants killed. it takes like 20 kilos of dried corn to make 1 kilo of a cow, which includes bones and skin. by going vegan you drastically reduce the amount of plants that had to die to feed you

youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE

>Sincerely, fuck emotions, and fuck your narrow, semantic definition of "sentience".
you fucking dumb retard, science has unanimously agreed that all mammals are concious and sentient you FUCKING MORON. here is scientific proof. please give me scientific proof showing animals are not sentient or shut ur dumb ass up

fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047

Attached: crying cow.png (1344x756, 1.81M)

>2 years ago
lol. Take a pic today. You gained fat and lost muscle.

Here's me on carnivore, 200lbs, 5'8. I do some push ups sometimes.

Also, you're depressed and have a shitty life partly because of your terrible diet. Eat some meat and you will experience an amazing feeling, like your brain gets healed. I know from experience because I tried veganism.

I know you hate my guts, but seriously man, take better care of yourself. Stop prioritizing the well being of animals instead of your own. Eat grass-fed, farm raised meat.

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (520x484, 205K)

great! you have a better body than mine, but what difference does that fucking make you FUCKING RETARD. there was this competitive multi-millionaire football player who played at the highest levels and ate mcdonalds everyday for 15 years straight, chad johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=8eH9GWTQuzw
from 1:50 to 2:20

this is just one anecdotal case. just because you are have a great body doesnt mean that everyone who eats your diet will have the same body. just because one guy can be a football superstar on a diet of nothing but mcdonalds doesnt mean that everyone can do so. this is why you do science and statistics on the subject you FUCKING RETARD how stupid are you to use just one anecdotal case. and im my picture i dont work out or inject anything, that was me literally sitting on my pc playing dota 10 hours a day spamming anti-mage all day

vegans are skinnier than meat eaters and have lower rates of cancer and heart diseases

>Also, you're depressed and have a shitty life partly because of your terrible diet
i actually have a lot less depression on a vegan diet, when i ate meat i was infinitely more depressed

> but seriously man, take better care of yourself
dude, honestly, my diet and healthy are much better on a vegan diet. i have much better health on a vegan diet. literally meat eaters have much higher rates of cancer and heart disease. a vegan diet doesnt have any dietary sources of cholesterol, which is the main cause of heart disease

1 anecdotal picture doesnt prove anything you fucking moron. i could take a picture of a guy with a great body who only eats mcdonalds and say "see mcdonalds is healthy see see". fucking double digit iq retard

Attached: cholesterol.jpg (1152x646, 104K)

I don't agree with how the meat industry is producing these resources and raising these animals, but I'll be damned if I don't get my spicy chicken sandwich. That's just too fucking good to pass up.

what's the deal with vegans on Jow Forums anyway
if you don't want to eat meat just don't
if you don't want to wear leather don't
if you want to die from not being able to receive medicine made from an animal cell line, be my guest

It's just another way to bottle up hatred and resentment for their fellow man,

Well, enjoy your rigged statistics because I'm not getting baited into a debate with your retarded ass.

Good luck, man.

Attached: tooth-decay-pictures-photo.jpg (600x400, 104K)

see, you are complaining that vegans are annoying and you are criticizing them for being outspoken about an issue you dont agree with

but if it was an issue that you would agree with, you'd support the outreach 100%. like for example, if the subject was black on white crimes in south africa, and you are a white sympathizer, you'd cry tears for the whites all day and commend people for sharing about the injustice

but since you dont care for animals and participate in their murder and enslavement, you chastise vegan activists for spreading the truth about the horrofic cruelty of the meat industry, because you prefer being ignorant of your unethical choices

>waaa waaaaa whites who are the victims of crimes are innocent angels who did nothing wrong! waaa we just want to be left alone! those niggers and non-whites are such barbaric animals! ='((((
>lol shut up you stupid vegan, i enjoy killing animals and i dont care that they suffer, they are weaker than me and i enjoy killing them. they are at the bottom of the food chain, deal with it you vegan faggot LOL

fucking braindead disgusting hypocrite. if it was a social issue you would agree with you'd voice your support 100%, but since you dont agree with it you personally attack the vegans for being annoying. but you know we are right you fucking disingenuous rat

youtube.com/watch?v=uwKrtNr76BM

Attached: sVCYggvFVCJwdRz-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 108K)

white flour and sugar are processed foods you FUCKING RETARD. just because its vegan doesnt mean its healthy for you. the diet im advocating and the diet thats the healthiest for you is a whole foods vegan diet, with no processed foods. this diet has been shown repeatedly the best for dental health

>dduuurrrrr i cant bring up any facts or statistics so im going to dodge you
yeah dodge harder you faggot. please link your sources too where you got the picture from

youtube.com/watch?v=q8BKmlTLwUo
youtube.com/watch?v=MSatScgDTiw

Attached: dont-talk-of-love-and-peace-when-you-have-a-dead-animal-on-your-plate-socrates-d001016881986.png (1000x828, 128K)

Well personally I don't give a shit about animals dying. Never said I did in my post. I just said that if the government would actually do something about it I would be okay to changed my diet. My main point was that becoming a vegan personally does fuck all for animals. It's literally pointless
> you would fucking cry all day if someone killed german shepherds or golden retrievers, but don't care about pigs? don't you think this is a little bit inconsistent?
No I wouldn't cry for pigs or for dogs. People die everyday and I don't give a shit. Yea maybe in a general sense I think it's shitty but it personally doesn't affect me, but that's besides the point.

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 41K)

Hmm, quite the response. Do you like being angry at people over the internet?

>My main point was that becoming a vegan personally does fuck all for animals. It's literally pointless

but thats literally wrong. going vegan puts less strain on the market for meat, and over time that leads to animals being saved as a result of your dietary choices. people eat a lot of meat and drink a lot of milk these days, and over the course of a year, this will statistically influence if a supplier will order more or less meat from the farm

youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q

peter singer address the point you made. he's a professor at princeton

here's shelly kagan talking about veganism, he's a philosophy professor at yale
youtube.com/watch?v=pk-PTCmlZII

>heh bud, why so mad?
>le ebil trolled XDD

if you had an argument you'd make it, but since you dont you just try to annoy me by calling me mad, LOL ur a joke

Attached: Meat-consumption-World.jpg (1502x826, 78K)

>"It's OK to kill a pig for survival"

awesome

i want you to go vegan and stop eating meat. its unethical and evil

Attached: 5abc62f5cad0cd849173b99106dde398.jpg (640x813, 172K)

Dr. Michael Greger, the biggest vegan shill and owner of NutritionFacts, has said multiple times, ON RECORD, that humans are evolutionary frugivores, which is in fact why McDougall was compelled to make that video because he is one of the few that does not agree and thinks our diets are based in starch (which is also wrong but at least it's closer to what tribal groups actually eat). There are other prominent veganism-shilling doctors with Greger's opinion. Loads of people have gone fruitarian because of Greger.

You don't even know what you are talking about. Evolutionary anthropology shows that h. ramidus our oldest clear ancestor showed huge adaptations away from eating fruit and shoots (though they were all omnivores to begin with, no hominini are herbivores) yet these vegan doctors are shilling this idea relentlessly. It's because veganism is based on 7th Day Adventist dogma and other denialist cults who think we can emulate the Garden of Eden

Attached: tumblr_pu8rafX3nd1y8h4hdo5_1280.jpg (720x960, 99K)

There's no reason for me an argument when none of yours stick. You could waltz into Jow Forums with undisputable facts that vegan is better and you'd still find the same spiel from non-vegans.
I presume you're here to stroke your ego. Nothing feels better than preaching about your moral high ground and your elevated empathy towards non-humans, trying to force the vegan meme into other minds.
I mean, go right ahead. Post more. Enjoy yourself.

>its unethical
from my experience, nobody gives a shit about what is ethical or unethical. is all about social pressure and social shaming. and that is the vegans basic tactic. and they do it well.

the appeal to purity and ethics in vegans always make me cringe. everybody make thousands of unethical decisions a day. they are humble braging to the extreme.