People are weakening

>people are mentally weaker than ever before in history
>they need dopamine sources, addictions, to cope with life
>5 hours of Youtube and social media gossiping per day or they get cranky
>life seems more stressful than ever despite inventions making it easier than ever
>less people want a real job, they dream of NEETdom or living off Patreon bucks
>people generally require more relationships and sex than before - they've become coping methods for stress
>kids start relationships earlier and earlier
>people would fall apart if they didn't have someone validate them and make them feel wanted all the time

Normies aren't in a continuous relationship streak from the age of 12 to their death because they're so successful and enjoy life. They need confirmation and validation from the opposite sex at all times to even keep standing. It's sad that the soul-consuming mating race is starting to affect children too. They're not "middle school badasses", they're mentally broken and will remain as such.
I've studied human nature and our evolution during the Internet age so much I can write predictions of what's going to happen in the future. Nobody would believe me though. I feel like the guy in the 1800's who predicted climate change. Nobody gave a shit until it was too late. I predict that in the near future we will run out of people who are capable of graduating from university and holding a job.

Attached: index (2).jpg (227x222, 10K)

I always think about humans and how weird they are. Humans have the power to do almost anything. We stand out from all the other species in the way that we are creators. We create, kind of like God. But for some fucked up reason we always choose the wrong path to follow and fuck up the planet and our lives. Humans are like broken gods - or gods in training. We're like little kids learning to stand up and walk.

>less people want a real job, they dream of NEETdom or living off Patreon bucks
Yes because even normalfags realized that toiling for Mr. Shekelberg won't grant them an easier life. If you meant a trade/skill under real job then I guess you are right.

People are the same as they always have been, they're just mildly educated and bored. You're not special either OP you're just another dumb fuck that thinks he has it figured out even though every retarded suburban mom already thinks the same things you do.

Nope, they are more stupid than people during the time of 1st WW until the early 90s.

gonna have to say based on this one. the only thing that changed is that the so called "cope with life" became more affordable and accessible to the masses.

No evidence for stupid statement, education has vastly improved since then, youre still smarter than retards from the 20s at least, even if youre too stupid to know the obvious.
Every generation ever has had tons of dumb fucks with this stupid idea that people used to be smarter or happier before. They're always wrong because it's a lazy poorly thought out conclusion without evidence.

I think we are likely just a stepping stone for the next generation of gods; super-powered and self-generating AI. In whatever form they come in, they will steamroll us, in a way we could never predict because we are not smart enough. I believe something was implanted into our DNA a long, long time ago, basically a predetermined goal we are supposed to reach and we were gifted tools (the human brain) to accomplish that goal. The human brain is unexplainable. Language, imagination, cognition basically seemed to appear on the evolutionary timeline about 100,000 years ago, in humans, by "pure chance". Not long after, cities started popping up and agriculture became more refined. We are products of some higher intelligence, but not their main product. Just the slaves, with just the taste of free will. We are the bottom of the hierarchy, controlled by simple things like pleasure and pain. And I predict, when the AI does come, the easiest way for them to take over would not be through inflicting pain, but through administering pleasure. Pleasure is a holy blessing in this cruel existence. That's how they will incapacitate us. Nobody could resist. We are just slaves.

Why are young people so mentally fucked up these days?
It's like they have more mental conditions than before

>believing modern people are better than people before

There's a simple test to prove OP is right.
Could you survive out there in the woods?
No, it would collapse on so many things, because comforts and the Internet have degraded you.
We're not smarter or stronger than 1920's people. We're inferior in every possible way. Knowing more about computers doesn't count as superiority. People in the twenties didn't need antidepressants.

>people generally require more relationships and sex than before
>kids start relationships earlier and earlier
You are factually incorrect. The youngest adult generation starts relationships and having sex later than before. They also have less casual sex. One big reason is the amount of alternatives available.

You are misreading my post, I am talking about humans on a much larger scale. Any modern person could, if they were forced to, adapt to live in the wilderness. Anyone could do that if they really had to, just like someone from the nineteenth century could eventually learn how to use Jow Forums. That shit is meaningless. I'm talking about the weakness of humans compared to what our final creation will be, and even what has gifted us with our primitive level of intelligence. Modern technology has simply exposed how weak we are to pleasure and comfort, and how we can be controlled through it. We haven't really changed since the cognitive revolution 100,000 years ago, we were always weak.

>The youngest adult generation starts relationships and having sex later than before.

Not in my liberal country. 16yo virgin girls do not exist here.

I've noticed that my friends get cranky if they don't have enough "me time" after work. Meaning 5 hours of Netflix while sucking on the tits of their girlfriends.
This comfort zone dwelling is disgusting, and it's getting more popular.
In the future nobody will study hard subjects like math because Netflix releases dopamine much faster.
People will get so addicted to social media they die of sleep deprivation, because it's too hard to turn off the phone.

lmao imagine believing that surviving in the woods is an indicator of intelligence, hell, if you threw a stranger from the 20s into the woods they wouldn't survive either, you're just too "I was born in the wrong generation" to see the obvious.

Do you have anything to back this up or are you just repeating memes? Global trends show a clear shift in younger people having sex later and less.

I know because I'm actually trying to get me a virgin 16-19yo girl on a daily basis.
They're all experienced as hell.
When I was huntin' these girls 10 years ago they were less experienced and more innocent.
>are you a predator
No.

>intelligence

The current generation of kids is far from intelligent.
I'm saying this as a physics teacher.

100% predator
anecdotal evidence being the peak of information youre aware of really shows.

Legal in my coutnry though.

Intelligence helps a bit but by far the most important factor in surviving in the woods is experience.

Why don't you have a seat over there, not a predator.

this is such a bunch of fucking shit it's fucking triggering me.

Same. Anyone thinking "people stay the same" is an idiot.
Why would people be 100% the same when everything around us has changed?

Changed for the absolute worst. His whole point was that we're transitioning from logical thinking to emotional thinking aka from normal people to degenerates

I imagine someone from the US Army Rangers would absolutely BTFO a dude from the 20s

Yeah this has been happening nonstop for centuries. Every generation we get dumber. Imagine how much better people were hundreds of years ago!

How I wish we could go back to the infinite wisdom chad caveman that could survive in the wild. Stupid kids using their iphones, more like ibrains because they cant think for themselves haha.

based I must say