Why do women hate Virgo men?

Attached: 16EF91A7-231F-41F4-967F-EB840467449C.jpg (750x530, 152K)

>cares about opinions of whores on Tinder

Fuck OP you are a virgo? Yikes

she was teasing you, idiot

>he's a virgo

This

God you're dense, not surprising for a virgo tho

Women have impossibly high standards it's impossible for the average guy to land a women. Virgos, leos, pisces, if you're any of these women won't even look at you. Meanwhile Chad cancer gets all the sluts.
It's so unfair, why are women such whores???

Virgos are boring af and also not really good at showing affection

virgo = virgin
now imagine being a virgin virgo. uh uh hunny sweety

This is so retarded. Just don't bring it up. Never in my life have i actually been put in a situation where i have to reveal my inceldom.

Virgos are the best men.
t. taurus femanon

>tfw cancer and no gf or matches

i'm a taurus (male) too, tell me some cool shit about us

women are stupid niggers who can only understand a relationship in regards to sex. They're like rabbits in human form.

We're stubborn. This can benefit or curse us, we can be either extra productive and hardworking or procrastinating and lazy af.

wrong those traits are aries

Isn't Leo supposed to be Chad: The Type

>cancer
>chad
Literally one of the most basedboy signs, the other being pisces

>Jas

Kek

Aries are generally very kinda brash. Taurus can be pretty chill. But all signs with horns are stubborn.

Not really I mean aries can be kinda impatient but brash is all wrong. Taurus are pretty indecisive to tell the truth

Dude aries are hot headed as fuck

Taurus are indecisive BECAUSE they're stubborn.

Fellas, how do capricorns fare here?

they're pretty charismatic

you can't be both stubborn and indecisive unless you stubbornly choose to not make your mind up on decisions. Only people with an actual ameoba eating 2/3rds of their brain are like that

not seeing any sagittarius boys in here... how do i stack up?

That how it be sometimes.

All or nothing. Masters of both instinct and critical thought. Mutable but grounded in truth and knowledge. Picky lovers. Selfless, representing everything after a cycle. The center of our galaxy currently resides in Sagittarius.

Imagine believing in zodiac signs

so... pretty good?

Fellow Capricorn lad. Still no gf

Every sign has good sides and bad sides. I'd point all the bad out, but I'm too lazy and basically pisces are the worst.

>tfw tauros BVLL
l8r nerds

Attached: ehrbgvdxy.png (214x236, 13K)

Where my mf aquarius lads at?

Virgo's and Pisces are the biggest overthinkers, Virgo is highly anxious and picky where as Pisces are day dreamers and don't seem all there.

Taurus, Scorpio, Aquarius and Leo are the best signs.

t.Taurus Sun/Aquarius Moon

>mfw taurus BVLL

Attached: ehrbgvdxy.png (214x236, 13K)

Well at least Virgos aren't manipulative and whiny, they tend to become pretty good once their self esteem is balanced. Pisces on the other hand are always willing to make victims out of themselves.

Another aquarius lad, I thought I'd never see the day.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

astrology is just bullshit.

NOW IMAGINE BEING VIRGO AND INFP
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>Virgo
Virgin go away lmao

Sort of, Pisces get bullied a lot but they play on it. Virgo's are more stereotypical nerds, both types are very creative and both are about service to others.

Clearly, but it doesnt stop me from being a dick swingin Gemini

Ah a Gemini talking about muh dick, the obnoxious shit talking sign strikes again!

>believing astrology signs

What esoteric bullcrap is that? Next youre telling me that blood types also determine ones personality.

Taurus sun
taurus moon
virgo rising
do i win brothers?

gemini here
where do i fit in

:(( im virgo infp but I'm not virgin and have gf... she's also infp and a libra

why are we so based brother? is it because we are born early in the year?

This is why I deleted my tinder. Too many thots and too many retarded superstitions and standards.
>you got to be my astrological sign
>you got to be well established
>you got to have time for me, in addition to work, school, friends, and leisure
>no conservatives
>no white men
>I also have two half black babies

Yeah fuck tinder. I really wish that half of their female userbase to die.

>once their self esteem is balanced
never had self esteem to being with
t. Virgo Sun/ Aries Moon

Aquarius gang rise up. Virgo women can make for nice long term gf's until they get nagging and awfully paranoid

>Aquarius
>Air sign

Attached: 1550655119157.png (1000x2800, 1011K)

we are in the age of aquarius brothers. this is literally /ourera/.

>being a gemini
>liking goths and alt girls exclusively

you're telling me buddy

venus/mars in aquarius?

virgo males have it easy, depending on their rising and moon sign.
scorpio, leo rising, pisces moon sucks.

What are Pisces men like?

forget pisces men, go for the alpha big-brained, big-dicked, and big-hearted aquarius.

Romantic, dreamy, a bit dazed off and somewhat feminine.

i dont know brother. i think astrology is wack. all i know is that being a gemini means alt girls and goths instantly think you're unstable and untrustable.

>tfw you realize MBTI is just zoomer horoscopes

do your birth chart

>all i know is that being a gemini means alt girls and goths instantly think you're unstable and untrustable.
just say that you're scorpio. it's going to work.

Can someone break down what women think of different signs? It's incredible that a huge chunk of women in this day and age still believe in astrology.

>TFW blew it with Taurus qt
why am I so autistic? Literally all I had to do was not spam her with messages.

Just one of you faggots tell me that she probably would have fucking ghosted me anyway even if I didn't act like an autist.

>TFW getting a match and having someone to talk to and get me excited on the prospect of a relationship is the only thing that makes me bother waking up.

I tried bumble but the stock there is lower but I could never get into Tinder standards.

>the stock there is lower
What do you mean?

Uglier? IDK, tbf unlike Tinder most of them aren't just looking for hand-outs or one night stands. I just felt really bad making a girl tell me to just unmatch here because I couldn't hide my visible disinterest when I saw her outside her posted Bumble pictures. At least it's not as bad as OkCupid's though

it depends because they all go what matches with their sign.

>Aries
she will concider you a homo
>Taurus
chad
>Gemini
she will concider you as someone who is way to fucking childish
>Cancer
Beta, not sexual
>Leo
chad
>Virgo
Beta, not sexual
>Libra
actual niceguy, but beta and not sexual
>Scorpio
she will think of you as an Insane, crazed, deranged loonatic, sociopath or psychopath, little bit hot but way more hotheaded
>Sagittarius
she will think of you as a sociopath or psychopath but less deranged, and hotter than scorpio
>Capricorn
Beta, not sexual
>Aquarius
actual nice guy who looks kinda good maybe
>Pisces
Beta, not sexual

Thank you. Why is Libra different than the other beta signs? Why is Leo chad?

>>Aries
>she will concider you a homo
goddammit

t. aquarius

it literally fucking equates to virgin lmfao I wonder why?

Most people who care about astrology are not even aware that September is the most popular month for birthdays because of reasons entirely separate from the 'astrological calendar'
It's actually amazing telling an astrology fan this tidbit of knowledge and to watch their brain put 2 and 2 together and realize that people are having kids because of CHRISTMAS and the WINTER SOLSTICE and nothing to do with Mercury Retrograde or some shit or whatever they're convicing themselves matters. The things that actually matter that involve the heavens are RIGHT FUCKING THERE ALREADY and integrated into normie religion/society/culture.
it's fucking stupid
t. virgo

Never tell women you are a virgo. Just lie about it.

nope, scorpio and life is suffering

>life is suffering
in what way?

>not being scorpio masterrace

Attached: Pepedankmeems420blazeitohbabyatripledankaestheticafkeepit100.jpg (600x600, 60K)

>>Aquarius
>actual nice guy who looks kinda good maybe
That's me uwu.

Attached: Smug02.png (852x880, 568K)

Sagittarius is the Chadest Zodiac.

alphas are leos

Attached: 57004443-fat-lion-resting-in-the-hot-summer-day.jpg (1300x865, 249K)

Gemini are chads tho

t. gemini

what about gemini

this girl told me people who believe in astrology are gay

>entire thread
>no libras

seriously anons, am I the last libra on earth

We are the diplomats of the world, we appear only when needed to restore balance.

try being a introverted Leo and you will know true suffering

any femanon want a taurus bf please say yes

>Virgos, leos, pisces, if you're any of these women won't even look at you.
>tfw I'm a Leo AND a Virgo (cusp)

>be leo
>be estp
It all makes sense now. Wow, magic is real!

Because Virgo literally means Virgin in Latin. Youre sign represents a vestigal virgin but thats lost in translation by people into seeing you as something like an incel or "40 year old virgin".

Its pretty tough being a Pisces too. Most of us seem to be incels or gay or nerds to them, except the stereotypes tend to be more true