Jow Forums Gets Fit 2020

Everyone should have a goal, a set of achievements or maybe just a bucket list. You're here because you don't, you're aimless and have nowhere to go in life. So why not make a goal to get fitter by 2020? Everyone knows exercise not only improves your physical state, but mental state too. It also improves your chance of getting a gf.
>b-b-but i'm a twig how do I start??
general guide to fitness:
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>b-b-b-but I weigh 300 pounds!
then make it your goal to lose weight by the start of 2020! Losing weight is easy, as all you have to do, is eat less, and remember, hunger pangs is just your body suggesting you should eat because it's used to eating at that time.
>something something become a sissy
"No!" Reminder to ignore all lgbt shills you see on Jow Forums!
>I'm able bodied, where do I start?
youtube.com/watch?v=90zaCFYwEpM
look up more "calisthenic" exercises once these become too easy.
Whether it's going to the gym, going for a jog or just not gorging on chocolate everyday, make everyone proud and become fitter by 2020.
What do you even have to lose robots? Literally nothing that's what

Attached: 1553696665071.jpg (4488x3508, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gutschan.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, ESSENTIAL for anybody aspiring to improve.
Self improvement discord, Berserk themed. Haven't been there in a while, but they helped me when I needed it most.
gutschan.com/
I'm so sorry Ed
~Kuro

Attached: file.png (626x844, 966K)

>be fit
>lift, eat healthy as a lifestyle
>hate it all the time

>still fucked in the head
>still suffering from a plethora of illnesses that just keep popping up
>still socially retarded and have no friends despite being in university
Like maybe it'll work for you, try it
It's not working for me

Attached: pull_the_trigger.jpg (600x338, 25K)

Not really a Robot, although I used to be a hopeless autist.

I'm in my mid-twenties now. I want to get into the gym but struggle with commitment. It's hard to keep myself going for more than a couple months straight. Back in fall, I dieted and lifted hard and regularly. Lost around 15 pounds in less than two months while adding some size to my arms. However, I put all my weight back on in spring.

Hoping to get at it again in September.

i keep trying to get back into the gym but after a month or two i just lose all motivation and stop. Any tips on how to stay consistent and develop some self control?

Jow Forums should take estrogen if anything they would make good bottomboi or slampigs on Grindr

Literally print out a pic or multiple pics of a guy with a body type you desire. Put them up in places you most frequent (like by your computer).

No homo

thanks bro, dont have a printer but im gonna go change my wallpapper to a bunch of shirtless dudes, no homo tho

Attached: images.jpg (168x300, 7K)

Do outside
D3
You wont see mental improvements unless you are expressing yourself creatively while lifting
Pick a hobby
Art in 3d or 2d mediums
Electronics
Computer retard shit that isn't related to work
Wood working, guns, cars (all 3d art really)
If you're really in to something learn how to make a website and catalogue information while writing your own short papers on it
Creative writing in general
Keep a diary

Lol. you fat ugly retards have no motivation to get /fit. You are all under FBI watch now. Enjoy jail you homo

Working out is boring and I dont want to do it. I like running, but how can I make weightlifting more fun?

I'm working slowly on getting Jow Forums, and you all should consider it too. It actually feels rewarding, as little as 15 minutes a night can work wonders.

Attached: 1561573904497.png (1000x563, 200K)

its not gay if its zyzz

To all you retard that leave the gym after 2 months, it's because you don't have a set routine. Get a set routine that tells you what to do.

Going t do some pushup/situps sets, then go for a four mile run. Finish with a cold shower. Start off light to get back in gear for the whole week.

Attached: GUTS.jpg (1330x1080, 715K)

Any recommendations for a martial art to get into? I do boxing at the moment, and wondering if I should just stick with that, or try something else.

Posting this screencap for any anons who might need it as well. I didn't even read it myself though, lol

Attached: 7day self-improvement.png (1332x1949, 422K)

YES IM SO DOWN FOR THIS
WE NEED TO MAKE A GENERAL FOR THIS
i quit going to r9k cuz of the sissy shit
but i'd come back if we start doing this
is there any good way to get maximum gains at home
i can't stand going to the gym i hear too many voices

Getting fit is not enough. If you want real payback: make yourself unavailable, do interesting stuff. Go volunteer, get a new hobby, partake in competitions.
Normies like looking on people who are available all the time like us as we don't have any "obligations". Making yourself less available makes you seem more interesting and also invalidates normies as the only way for them to eventually cope will be to call you "arrogant" because you have an interesting life.

bumppppity boopit

this is your only key to redemption in life

Push ups
If you can't do more than 50 you're worthless

Does this actually work? I found it last night but haven't tried yet

based as fuck and underrated. The mind and body are connected. Tough body makes tough mind and I'm gonna need that to digest all of the red pills (and the black pill).

based. I'm a recovering skelly, been lifting for a bit over a year. Haven't made as much progress as I could have because I still can't eat enough, but I pretty consistently get rated 7-9/10 on /soc/

pump it then poop it

A weak body is truly a sign of a weak man. Strength must come from the mind and the body. One strength without the other is like a sports car without an engine, it looks impressive but is useless.
Anons, get in shape, you will never regret it. You will feel as if your body is failing and you can do no more, and there is only one way to go when this happens. Tell yourself "one more", and then again, tell yourself "one more", keep doing just one more until your body itself can no longer do one more.
You must go beyond your limits and push yourself beyond. View your limit as a doorway, you can get as close to it as you want, but you get nowhere until you go beyond it.
Strength is important. Do it not for anyone but yourself. A man without strength is a dishonorable man.
For anons who are already strong, exercise your mind. A strong body and a strong mind leaves a man with few weaknesses.
Many of you are social outcasts, you must have some anger towards people for treating you badly, use that anger as a tool. Whenever you work out use it, scream with your soul and heart, and hone your body. A weak man is not fit to call himself a man. A dull man is neither. Become strong, become an honorable man.