Loser got what she deserved lol

Loser got what she deserved lol

Attached: 3E492960-E76D-41A0-8BD2-0FF062F4B729.jpg (856x1053, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/43262492/#43262793
youtube.com/watch?v=7EooleOmn7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amen to that. How does R9k even allow these people to exisit. You would think that the whole point of this board is to teach these whores a lesson. That these people are not wanted but instead they thrive here and feed off the beta orbiters. R9k has done a horrible job and you should all kys if you dont agree.

at least ciara is alive
shes 1000 times cuter

the guy got it worse tho

he is alive

have sex

bloxx1

Ciara isnt alive tho she is braindead zombie from the drug use. Ciara is uglier than her too.

>iron maiden shirt
when will faggots and normies stop wearing band shirts when its obvious they dont even listen to metal

Imagine thinking someone has to die because they don't care about your precious unwanted feefees.

Hopefully she's next along with the rest of her ilk

Attached: 1527597162312.jpg (724x1024, 107K)

I know what you mean. Women just do not care about anything deeper than how they are perceived. It is difficult to share sharing existence with them on this mortal plane.

Today I sat alone in the train listening to my obscure esoteric ritual ambient music, then two conventionally attractive females joined me in my solitude, they sat in front of me and started having a mundane conversation, it caught my interest how they kept talking and laughing about trivial normie topics instead of contemplating the true essence of life and searching for a purpose within. We make eye contact for a split second but I break it immediately as she carried on the conversation with her friend, she probably thought she made eye contact with a normal awkward nerdy guy listening to his music in peace but in reality she's beholding a man that is enduring the metaphysical struggle of his race, a man with an aristocratic and adventurous spirit that yearns for celestial freedom as his mind is experiencing levitation towards a complete transcendence despite only weighing 120 pounds.

I indirectly gazed upon the females with an eye of revulsion, repulsed by their moral disintegration and degenerate lifestyle, then in complete and utter disgust I thought to myself "if only they knew how much of a wise Magian I am?" They would've given themselves to me, to fullfil my carnal desires, to plant my seed and give a chance to my offspring to exist and flourish. But of course they won't as I'm very sure they have decided to pursue this puny empty life, to have sex with the so-called CHAD. It truly is a difficult time for an intellectual like me to exist

fuck you motherland cows

we might be witnessing the start of a new cult

You are a fucking faggot lol get beheaded like the dumb foid did.

So two girls talking randomly in a train are proof every women are shallow and superficial? I don't think you talk about the essence of life and purpose on a fucking train trip. Lmao, for being an intellectual you did a pretty shitty analysis.
I have such thoughts but I can't talk about that with anyone anytime.
And also, I have to think to be extra carefull when I wanna meet someone cause this fucked up shit can happen to me. God you really think are the only ones that should be angry? Guys be like "oh at least thots have sex" well, yes but they also get fuckin beheaded. I'm not laughing a incels and not shitting on thots either.
This is fucked up you can't defend him

I wouldn't say she "deserved" it, or that I'm "glad" she's dead...

but she had it coming, and nothing of value was lost.

You're a loser. Kys you disgusting incel.

Given what the average female deserves, this slut got off easy.

Ey i grew up with the killer, wouldve even calles him my best friend at one time. Last i knew he lived in the nearby town fulton. Its so surreal to see the murder pictures and to watch you retards post thread after thread about it all. This totally falls in line with his personality he was always like an Eliot when it came to girls. I just never thought he had the balls to acutally commit a crime about it.

I could say he had it coming too (the cheating or whatever although they weren't even dating) if you date a girl like that, fucking get it. It's fucked up, and I don't think any of u would actually kill someone for that. You're just too user

lmao stay mad roastie

Attached: 1534660524978.jpg (540x523, 99K)

back to you normie psycho.

>be ugly chink
>collect income from bets orbiters via patreon and spend it on cosplay parts
>use attention from lewd photoshoots and anime conventions to get free everything in life
>go on exotic vacations monday-sunday all 5e weeks of the year
>brag about hooking up with Chads and rejecting ugly guus each night to your instagram followers

Orbiters deserve to be gassed for allowing so many retarded females to live celebrity lifestyles.

You know after all the eliot crap and now this egirl getting killed and the mass reaction glorifying the killing it makes it clearer everryday that you guys don't deserve love

Jow Forums has always been about the destruction of ethots, discordnigger.

This whore right here.

Attached: FOTO_20190715_102156.jpg (672x832, 133K)

Oh fuck off you edgy tryhard. Go circle jerk in your containment website for incels.

She owed him no love.
He owed her no mercy.

Imagine living in your dystopian world

I want to be a "moralfag" and say murder is bad yadayadayada, there are a few happenings every once in a while where I really do feel like it was unjust like the New Zealand Shooting, but this girl sort of had it coming. She willingly associated with a community of mentally unstable men and seemed to get off on hurting them. These types tend to favor the most dangerous of them so really it was only a matter of time until something like this happened. She was poking at the bear. Too many people will take it as a lesson of "I'M SO SCARED OF MEN THEY'RE LITERALLY MURDERERS" instead of just being mindful of what you do and say around people. Yeah maybe she didn't deserve murder but she sure as hell deserved SOMETHING, but unfortunately for her she ended up with the most extreme punishment
Glownigger

yeah but we are not killers either. the normie who killed her was a full blown normie with friends and a fucking instagram.

what the hell is going on with that gut

He was fuckin far from a normie, dude was a social outcast his whole life and only found solice in shit like discord and other internet friends

Stay lonely incel. You'll be in jail soon anyways.

If every normalfag was an ethot killer, then we wouldn't hate normalfags.

>rest of her ilk
This is where all the fedorafags went.

Just a joke.
Don't know or care who these people are

Based and very true

anyone got anymore edits? I only have about 4 on hand

Attached: 1563202610037.png (604x630, 533K)

Truth.
Too many weeds in the garden and not enough weeding.

That's literally saying be careful with what you do or this could happen.. It shouldn't be normal for this to happen
Also where's the proof??? All I saw was those never ending messages he sent her and that they weren't a couple

>Orbiters deserve to be gassed for allowing so many retarded females to live

Ugly as fuck, holy kek.

If you guys want to see a bunch of normalfags raging about this look at the ghost replies to this archive thread. It seems like it got linked on some normalfag sites and they're blowing up calling everyone incels on there
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/43262492/#43262793

>social outcast
>surrounded by friends on his Instagram account.

There's a shit ton of messages being posted around of her fucking around with various guys talking about things like how she cheated on them, how she can't remember their names, how she doesn't care about them, etc. Did you seriously miss all that? It's pretty easy to guess what set him off with how she's behaved in the past.
Also you missed the point of my post. I never said it should be normal to happen, and really it isn't normal for this to happen, but it still does and people should be conscious that there ARE consequences for your actions and words

He met them through the internet. Im sure that counts for socially inept people like the ones who browse this board but normally people atleast have some friends they met through normal means

did she actually try to pull extortion on people in the nature described? holy fucking shit.

Gotta be honnest not getting live stream or atleast video of the beheading makes me respect you less. You dont see jihadists pulling this bullshit they know how to rally the base.

On Jow Forums we raise our anons better then this limp dick bullshit! Shameful dispray you are better then this r9k tighten up

Holy shit, this was a bit o' cringe. JFC, get a life, user.

>socially inept

over +1,400 followers on a social media platforms. sorry but that was a turbo normie psycho.

Im sure its possible he was able to gain friends the normal way since the last time him and i talkes, but his personality of being a pompous arrogant cunt probably wouldve made it difficult

I guess the bar is really low around here. I suppose its possible like i said But he was always fake when it came to talking to people outside his really small circle, only if it meant inflating his ego and deluded idea of "popularity".

Who is that? Whats the story and whats the significance?

Yeah, instead all we got was this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=7EooleOmn7A

All throughout high school he was a complete and utter loser, me right along with him. He always has had a sense of arrogance which really got on my nerves and i eventually stopped talking to him, only here and there since about junior year.

Can someone explain to me what exactly happened to this girl? Just see everyone saying she died but I dont know any context as to how or why exactly

wh*te orbiter beheaded her because he couldn't get into her pants. Just typical savagery from people we've come to expect that form.

Enjoy life
oh wait

Vids down, anything else?

Wut? Got any news article? Seems like a big deal, but flew right under my radar

Removed, any mirrors?

underaged mental ill druggy had sex with her orbiters and one of them snapped and killed her because she rejected him

Just happened at like 11 est

I see. I'll keep my eyes open then.

Still, pretty gnarly to behead someone for not getting sweet pussy

If they talk about boring shit why listen? Drown em out with your music. Itll be the same everywhere you go not just on buses

Ok, i saw those that said she was with a couple people but still she wasn't in a relationship.. Also she was like 17 I think there's no chance u do the right thing at that age,you can make mistakes or shit.
And if I assume that dumbass was his boyfriend, there are consequences, but killing her is not what I would think about. You can't say she had it coming, I mean u can't just be afraid all the time cause someone can turn out to be this psycho monster

l like that shirt, its cool

Attached: 1563139959950.jpg (428x428, 44K)

>be ethot
>emotionally manipulate people
>one of them kills you
She absolutely had it coming.

She was 17 l, not a extortion genius

what the fuck happened to the Jow Forums I used to love.
There are generals, literal GENERALS on a board that's not supposed to have reposts.
R9gay threads that belong on /lgbt/ or /soc/ or the gay ERP threads on /trash/ are allowed on Jow Forums for some reason. there are constant discord drama threads and now one of those discord "fembots" got beheaded by her orbiters.
I miss the old depressing Jow Forums where we posted greentext stories about getting bullied in high school and talked about our days. not this discord tranny zoomer shit and constant repeating generals. What happened to "bros before hoes" when all of you so called ronery anons start jumping at your chain for the slightest whiff of discord e-thot coochie

Attached: 1454858466403.png (184x184, 48K)

Jow Forums outsider here
What did she do?

manipulated mentally unstable people and then met with them IRL.

oriorirorirori

Damn! This nigga already watched Rick and Morty season 4.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

it's a new generation of desperate thirsty eternal virgins that claim to hate females but in reality the moment a pussy shows up or one that claims to be one the little virgins dont demand tits or gtfo they just magically fall for it cuz they are so desperate for attention any attention from females they blindly convince themselves it's actually a girl I have a chance when these eternal virgins should suck a shotgun instead of thinking girls will ever give them a chance.

so basically the era of actual r9k posters is over repllaced with queers/trannys pretend-a-girls and guys so thirsty for sex they think shemales are hot. board is a joke now and not a funny one.

what she was doing, if indeed true, was so grave that something like this was a fucking inevitability

i'm past condemning pitiful fucking humans for the stupid shit they do in this life but fuck me man people should be treating this as a case study in how absolutely fucking wretched people interact with each other while recognizing that all parties had a hand in ultimately bringing this about. not worth having a lot of inflection one way or the other past pure shock and, in my case, bemused horror

too fucking wild i'm gonna need to smoke this shit back pretty hard

Actually This user

I miss u not being a meme

that's a shame. some of my best memories are from Jow Forums and wizardchan. people have been saying Jow Forums was becoming /soc/ 2.0 for years now but the horrifying reality is that it's become worse than that.

Attached: 1522995094938.jpg (480x360, 7K)

HAHAHA god robots are fucking oblivious to bait. It's funny how they lack reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally basic social skills it's fucking funny and twisted. No way would you survive in real life with how limited you are. You'd be prey

I don't need sex in order to lose my virginity.

>another killing thread

Attached: 1563185067761.png (583x482, 119K)

this cunt deserved it and worse

Attached: 1563187024277.png (529x598, 172K)

You, my friend are a Gigantic. Fucking. Neckbeard.

Attached: f2mba5spaj701.jpg (1536x2048, 290K)

Oh then i have no sympathy for her. Can someone get Belle Delphine next.

fucking normie /soc/ faggots invaded.

Lmao convinced so quickly? No shit people in Jow Forums can't make their own fucking conclusions

>in this moment I am euphoric

This has to be bait.

>That's literally saying be careful with what you do or this could happen
Is that...a controversial statement?
Yes, be careful how you behave and who you associate with, otherwise it could fuck you over big time.

Well I know nothing about her. I just loaded up Jow Forums and saw a dozen threads of her.
I am well aware of the thot and Tinder problem our society faces. And quite frankly I dont give a shit if she was some manipulative e-thot going around trying to get attention and get guys to give her the world for nothing in return.

So yeah, fuck her.

Based as fuck, retards have no self-awareness or any idea how to spot a well made shitpost, have another (you) since it was so good

Go back to orbiting on your discord server faggot

you sound like a looser hahahahahaha

Attached: monkey.jpg (648x894, 232K)

based fellow magi

Can Ciara potentially recover or is it all downhill from here?

I consider her truly a wonderful buetiful person. Just the addictions have messed her up.

Attached: d194920dd7c4655935229e6508a9a1c667f2147754d58c660ebb89b0186bd9c9[2].jpg (2448x3264, 1.18M)

old pasta, Jow Forumschads would know, this board is cancer lol

Ciara knew her.

Attached: 1563137373313[2].jpg (1242x1172, 320K)

Wow so many retards took it. How new is this fucking board

Does anyone have the pictures of what happened to her?

this board is as cancerous as it can get, dont be surprised its filled with soiboy reddit retards