There are non-whites browsing this site right now

>there are non-whites browsing this site right now

Attached: 1484730425131.png (500x480, 89K)

it's kind of creepy to think of
I mean, if it was mostly just western whites here, it would be like a comfy elementary schools
I was really into turtles, action figures and nintendo and sega when I was in elementary
most girls were smelly and had cooties

Attached: 1541753336756.png (620x453, 79K)

I didn't choose to be born non white

Attached: aesthetic-ariana-ariana-grande-funny-Favim.com-3089199.jpg (600x583, 226K)

>non-whites
>existing
Do you believe in the boogieman and the Tooth Fairy as well, retard? They're just scary stories made up by mothers to scare their children into staying out of the city. You're buying a bunch of edited videos and Photoshops. So gullible.

imagine the non-white journalists angry but they need to do their jobs

Yes and originalio?

If you're not Dane, Swede or Norwegian you're a mutt. Deal with it.

Attached: 1541681594103.png (1100x1218, 548K)

Ha, could you imagine the thought, fellow whites? Sheeeeit.

I'm a norwegian. Not a mutt, but I have to tell you that a lot of norwegians are mutts, even before the moslem invasion

I'm guessing you're from oslo

Dont act like you dont love us. You guys are always talking about us.

Attached: 8b9433f8f94323535b87246b2ea95db6105063d9_00.gif (320x302, 359K)

>I'm guessing you're from oslo
nope
I am from deep in the fjords
a lot of sand and other types of dindus everywhere here

Mountain troll lol

mountain monkey

Better a mutt than a homo. Those countries are nothing but gays.

Remember when the internet was 95% white dudes from 1st world countries? I miss those days.

Indeed, fight over who the worst person is you useless tribalistic monkeys. I'm realizing that this is all there is to living. Useless faggots finding reasons to not consider themselves useless in their boring, pathetic, useless and empty lives. That's all I've gathered in my years browsing the internet. It's always the same shit with you motherfuckers, and yet I keep coming back because I'm the same.

Attached: 1505437495564.jpg (500x449, 19K)

>That's all I've gathered in my years browsing the internet.
Life is about being better than the person next to you.

Aww... look at the porchmonkey cope. It's almost even communicating in coherent English. Incredible.

Yeah, I meant to imply that being anonymous on the internet makes it way more visible than it would be on the regular.

And? It's kinda funny. I only do it when bored or when there is a happening like the dead ethot

>Cope
Cope. This is the reality. Me being black doesn't change that this is objectively how reality is.
>It's almost even communicating in coherent English. Incredible.
Cope.

>me being black
Gee, how did I know?

>sunburned/okinawan japanese anime girl: EXISTS

>niggers: SHE A KEWWEEN, A NUBIAN PRINCESS IN MUH ANIMU

you are really an unsightly species

>there are virgins browsing this site right now

>Gee, how did I know?
Cope.

*or Dutch or Finnish

I remember some black user that used to post here when the board came back up in ~2014 who always had fucked up stories to tell about being molested/abused by his sister.
I always wonder what happens to guys when they're abused, from what I've heard it either makes them more reserved and passive or makes them ultraviolent.

>incessantly repeating "cope" appears to be a sound counterargument strategy
>this is the mind of an 80 IQ delusional crackbaby
"Cope."

You're the one focusing on my race and not my argument you painfully unselfaware freak. I'm just playing along since you clearly can't follow a conversation.

Wow! I do not give an absolute shit about him or his story whatsoever.

I stand by negroe posters.

>t. negroe

>Race who appropriates the most anime and thinks anime characters white
All anime characters are Asian unless otherwise specified not to be

Not him, but ok? You autist, no one gives a shit if you don't care, faggot. No one even knows you exist except for your mom and the 2 friends you have that immediately forget about your existence once you're out of their presence.

Nope. Deal with it, fag.

My fucking sides. Your entire middle school-tier "argument" is based around protecting your feefees due to an inability to defend the value of yourself or members of your race compared to members of other races. Instead, you resort to discounting and disregarding everyone and everything by assigning them no value. The only way to "level the playing field" and justify your viewpoint is if everything has no intrinsic value to begin with.
Hence, cope. Hence, why it was obvious to me that you were black without your having said anything about it. Hence, why you're a fucking dipshit who isn't going to be able to comprehend any of this fucking post. You're an insecure little bitch who went to nihilism as the only available alternative to accept what's in front of your face.
Bust out "cope" again without any comprehension or self awareness, though, you projecting faggot.

>Literally calls something cope
>Turns around and unwittingly insults himself because his initial reply to the comment was an ad hom preceded by the word 'cope'.
Off yourself retard.

I know right? Why would a non-white browse a site filled with autists and virgins.

so you can seethe instead?

Yeah, man. That's a crazy thing to think. There is certainly no reason to ever think that anime characters look like or are inspired by white people unless specifically stated.

Attached: 8faa4c96475eb3f9cfcfda6946067e3e.jpg (534x280, 25K)

Hey, you paste-eating retard. "Cope" in the second quoted comment was busted out in mockery of your fellow shitskin. You're overlooking the point being made with "cope" tacked on for effect, you fucking idiot.
I realize that this is probably above your level of comprehension, and that's fine; maybe it's best to sit this one out, champ. Let your slightly more literate buddy handle this one to the best of his abilities.

>based around protecting your feefees due to an inability to defend the value of yourself or members of your race compared to members of other races.
It's so ironic. I have no idea how you don't see the irony in this post you braindead monkey. What you're arguing is literally what I addressed in my post. I was explaining that you have no intrinsic value so you resort to seeking out 'value' in your own 'race'. A 'race' you have done nothing for. A race you continue to disappoint by spending 8 hours of your time on african booty-scratcher boards. A race that has absolutely nothing to do with you aside from having the same skin color. And even then it's gauraunteed that you're a fucking mutt from america. If not, my point still stands because you're as equally meaningless to you 'race' as I stated in my original post. You mean nothing because, as I said before you seek refuge in identity politics because you've done nothing yourself. That was my entire point. That you losers constantly prove my point correct by having an olympic jerk-off session over what people of your skin color accomplished the most compared to other skin colors.

It's pathetic and hilarious at the same time. It shows how the entirety of the species is useless aside from the few that actually do the work. If you want to compensate being a 80 iq brainlet by identifying with things you haven't done, I accept that because you're literally a monkey with no free will. For now though, I'm just going to argue with you like you aren't to inflate my ego.

>blonde hair
>asian

Attached: 1563140061105.jpg (540x480, 28K)

>race is just colors
They have different noses and jaws.

nearly all anime bitches have the same face shape to maximize cuteness. bringing up jaw shape is a moot point.

I thought that you were done replying, friend? Keep telling yourself that it's "pathetic and hilarious" while deep down it eats away at you that you were forced to adopt such a worldview to make yourself feel better about being a member of a race that has contributed next to nothing to the world. Keep on writing lengthy missives about how "pathetic and hilarious" that it is while it's clearly gotten under your pitch black skin. Keep on telling yourself that there's "no difference" between the races.
Maybe you'll even start to actually believe it one of these days instead of flailing at a keyboard trying to convince everyone else!

>nearly all anime bitches have the same face shape
and it isn't caucasoid.

It's just odd to hate black people for identifying with dark skin anime characters but go around and do the same thing your selves for 90% of light skinned characters

Honestly both are retarded.

If anything nonwhites are bigger robots.

user, are you suggesting this post has been advanced by a person of colour?

>I thought that you were done replying, friend?
The fuck are you talking about retard?
>Keep telling yourself that it's "pathetic and hilarious" while deep down it eats away at you that you were forced to adopt such a worldview to make yourself feel better about being a member of a race that has contributed next to nothing to the world.
Do you have any self-awareness at all? You're literally an example I'm making fun of. Whenever I confront you with the idea that this was my point, you immediately jump back to the tribalisti arguments that I'm explaining make you a npc drone. This is comical. Keep doing exactly what's expected of you, you predictable and pathetic glorified monkey.
You won, dude. You're portraying the exact stereotype of what drove my argument in the first place.

Enjoy that superiority complex built into you by biology and convince yourself that it's you. Fucking drone.

Attached: 1509352628777.jpg (1056x1080, 180K)

>people are useless retards that confide in other things to make themselves not useless
"cope, i say, for i indeed think this man is black'
>youre existence is pointless, therefore you group yourself with people who have actually achieved things to feel a sense of superiority
"copimus maximus, ur just jealous that my race has done more hahaha xd"

Like clockwork. How is it possible to be this oblivious?

Attached: 1558876087912.png (657x527, 33K)

>can't even manage to quote the correct comment
My fucking sides! Look at this fish-brained retard chomping at the bait over and over and over again. It's not fried chicken, you know. Forget 80 IQ, I think that I gave you too much credit. In any event, you're most certainly not a credit to your race and aren't doing them any favors. No wonder you've adopted the worldview that you have.
You're a lot of fun, Jemaul. In a few weeks when you're stewing in rage over this and the actual comprehension of the conversation hits you (I know it will take a while, we've gotta be patient!) I hope that you feel as stupid as everybody here thinks that you are.

>as stupid as everybody here thinks that you are.
nigger you're the only one that cares about this shit here.

Once again, leave this up to your slightly more literate friend, dipshit. You're conflating my original "cope" statement (proven correct, by the way) with his strategy of throwing out "COPE" after quoting everything that I said.
Secondly, the second instance of "cope" when I said it was done in a mocking manner to hammer home what a fucking retard that he is after making an actual point in my post. It preceded the mocking "cope," you fucking retard.
Fuck off, retard. You can't even follow a conversation. "HURRDURR HE SAID COPE AGAIN SO HE'S DOING EXACTLY WHAT HE'S ACCUSING HIM UVV!" Yes, let's completely ignore order and context. Go kill yourself.

You really got me dude. I replied to the wrong comment. No way I could have been planning on replying to the other comment again before I saw a new one from you.

Even scarier is that unironic Europeans post.

>Dutch
>white

>no black gf
shit

Scientist: there is no free will and we are driven by primal desires
>Oh wow, really? I guess so.
Someone you don't like: there is no free will and we are driven by primal desires
>thats cope bro xd, u must believe that because you have something you dont like about yourself
Off yourself, doodoo headed goblin being.
You really baited me, huh, you pathetic excuse for a faggot? Like I said, I understand you're a 'epic trol xddl', Again, I'm just stroking my ego by looking at you follow through with your arguments exactly as I predict them. I can see you squirm and resort to an ad hom in the face of an actual point that I make every single time. You think you're being a troll but you're just a slimy faggot who switches between whatever approach suits him, depending on if he has the leverage or not. Right now the leverage is not in your favor because what you're arguing only aids the point I'm trying to make. Knowing this you continue to pathetically continue doing the exact thing I'm addressing in an attempt to be as obnoxious as possible.

>an 'epic tro xddl'*
Let me correct that since you seem to be the type of faggot to mention pointless grammar errors in an argument because they have nothing else to resort to. Not implying that you had anything in your arsenal in the first place. You get what I mean.

im half white... does that count, user?

She is based on mesoamericans. She isnt japanese or black.

I'm half white half Hispanic. Do you still hate me?

Attached: 1558182913911.png (625x350, 262K)

Look at how angry that you're getting! Holy shit.
How about you leverage the dildo out of your ass and calm down, you stupid faggot? Not everybody is going to share your queer little worldview, and that's okay. Getting your panties in a bunch and jerking yourself off over how "OBJECTIVELY CORRECT" that you are on an extremely subjective matter is fucking embarrassing.
All being a shithead aside, the other guy has acquitted himself fairly well. I can't remotely say the same for you. You're a fucking clown who is having an aneurysm for no reason.

I'm black and i'm fine with being black.

Didn't know being white gives you superpowers?

Inb4 some fat wh*tey starts posting American racial crime statistics and IQ test results.

No, never have I been arrested and I graduated college. What about your NEET ass?

No, you guys aren't white. Why the fuck do you even care though?

>Blonde, blue-eyed characters
>japanese

Only niggers are kvetching about this. Even japanese creators themselves admit time and time again their characters are caucasian.

It's 2% of the 100% of African Americans that commit 50% of the crime. Just so you know. If they ever bring that up, just tell them this.

Tell that to the nigger weaboos that larp and self-insert

>Getting your panties in a bunch and jerking yourself off over how "OBJECTIVELY CORRECT" that you are on an extremely subjective matter is fucking embarrassing.
Brainlet

aww look how tsundere he is :3

>Even japanese creators themselves admit time and time again their characters are caucasian.
kek

>Even japanese creators themselves admit time and time again their characters are caucasian.

Attached: JC.jpg (207x253, 8K)

non-whites are so out of place lol

Attached: 1562728769945.png (607x554, 130K)