Seven years ago today two men forcefully took me and raped me while on vacation in brazil

>seven years ago today two men forcefully took me and raped me while on vacation in brazil
>my brother admitted to seeing it and masturbating to it last night
Is it reasonable if I never treat him as a brother again?

Attached: FixedPastArgusfish-small.gif (245x200, 555K)

Should have giben them gold buffz & itenz

It is. Its also reasonable to poison him.

Did you like it also that's what you get for going to brazil

When it comes to situation likes these I'm always stuck between "you'd have to be a literal demon to do something like that" and "if he's doing something like that he's probably beyond mentally ill and need a lot of help". So idk, flip a coin

At least green txt what happened even though this is a low bait LARP

>>At least green txt what happened even though this is a low bait LARP
This

imagine going to brazil and being surprised at getting raped

Did you get hard when this happened was it doggy style?

I don't know what that means.

Well poisoning is the most common murder method for women....

Hell no I didn't like it. I was fucking 12. Also it was my parents fault for letting their children run off alone in Brazil.

He was old enough at the time to understand that he should have done something and definitely shouldn't have started pleasuring himself.

I don't have a penis. I was on my back.

At least you didn't get kidnapped for ransom, then raped and murdered who the fucks go to Brazil

Probably, but it depends on some of the details. Could he have prevented it, but didn't? Why did he tell you in the first place?
There are some things that people do that, despite being shitty, are very human things to do. If a bee stings you, you can lament the fact that you got stung, but it's silly to get upset at the bee for stinging you, for that is a basic function of the bee. Your brother probably simply doesn't understand how traumatic such an experience is (or would be), and that doesn't excuse his behavior, but it does (imo) help inform how you should feel about it.

>12 years old not knowing how to stay safe

Post tits and time stamp proof no LARP

if you're a female (female), sounds kinda hot

it's completely reasonable to not treat him like a brother after that

Gonna need details what you wearing etc etc any anal?

also don't give too many details on here or turbovirgins who get off on degradation will be fapping too it as well

What country are you from have you considered having sex with him

Fuck off
If you're gonna ask for help in a place like this you know exactly what you should be ready for you fucking retard

why would he admit to something like that

complain about it cuck, go fap to blacked
rape isn't a joke

Attached: 1549858198549.gif (607x609, 757K)

Who and the fuck goes to a shitbole could try for vacation, you should have known better OP also your brother is a creep maybe he set it up actually

come again so i can fuck you white puss

you're a retarded nigger lol

This know wonder she got raped

your fault for being a whore. We all know you enjoyed it.

>tfw brazilian poster

Attached: 1563179479785.gif (500x620, 524K)

Sorry to hear about that op, what have you done to remove yourself from it? Meditations? Creative expression? At seven years I'm going to imply that you understand that it meant nothing to them, and with the exception of disgust for brazilians and rapists, you shouldn't be holding on to any feelings regarding it.
I hope you're doing well and you haven't resorted to throwing away your life over one thing like many other moids do

it's pretty fucked up what your brother did but the one here to hate is your parents

>letting their children run off alone in Brazil

Two men raping in Brazil, unless your brother could have physically stopped them which if they're rapists they probably had knives and he'd be dead, there's nothing your brother could do. What, go call for help? In a foreign country in a foreign language, in a shithole like Brazil where people don't bat an eye at rape and certainly wouldn't give a shit to follow some foreign kid to come and help. In some places even, you could have been raped right outside a police station in Brazil and the cops wouldn't have cared.

So no, don't hate your brother. Perhaps be disgusted that he fapped to seeing a rape, that's kind of fucked up. But it's your parents you should hate.

How does a 12 year old enjoy being forcefully raped by two men

Where are you from lad, this sound so sad.

by being a woman and a whore

Poor kid.

your parents are fucking idiots. Do they know you got raped?

OP didn't respond she's shlicking

>going to brazil
Why would anyone do that. Do you also swim in septic tanks for fun?

It's a troll thread, just see the nice picture.

Go for something else then. Be creative, be clean, be efficient.

Im sorry to hear that happened to you. If it makes you feel any better, a way I combat rapists as a whole is tracking them down and ruining their lives/etc. It might not solve your problem, but it does make me feel better.

well duh, imagine having your first sexual experience being two strong dominant men having impregnating sex with you