Monday

Monday.
monday monday.
are you ready fellow wagies?

Attached: 1563126769078.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My monday is already over and it sucked.
Wish you all the best user and every other user waging today

Attached: wojak dead2.jpg (750x790, 37K)

>are you ready
nope

BARA BARA RARA BARA RARA

youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY

Currently wage slaving but i'll he free in 3 hours

Attached: 1561990376955.jpg (1346x724, 452K)

>got an email from some HR person about a position I applied for at a gas station a week or two ago as well as a call
>call the number back, get taken to some other HR guy, asked for the person who messaged me or if there is another number I should call or something
>now I am just waiting for a message back
Not going to lie, I didnt think I would get that far with them. Anything I should expect for working the night shift at a gas station?

Bumping to keep the thread alive and get stories/advice from other anons.

taking my wagey lunch & shitposting
only 4+ more hours to go

I start a job nights at a gas station tonight, but its in their deli area and I have no idea what to expect. People don't buy deli food in the middle of the night from a random gas station do they?

who else is going to live the poorfag life until they can afford enough investment properties to retire?

my plan is:
cheap house - low insurance, property tax, maintenance, bought outright so no mortgage
no car - ride bike to store and work, no auto insurance, registration, gas, repairs, buying a new car every 10 - 15 years
solar panels - $10/mo electricity
no cell phone - $15/mo land line
no internet - i'm addicted to it anyway and it's slowly killing me

I think I may be able to live off only $700/mo. If I earn $15/hr, I can retire in 5 - 10 years

Attached: 1562941503264.jpg (850x921, 137K)

>wageslave to my own father's buisness working outside in the horrid heat

It's a beautiful day outside, says the wageslave in his air conditioned building

Attached: 2f7 (1).jpg (601x508, 94K)

I don't even believe this myself guys but goddamn I have to tell someone. I quit my shitty wagecuck job at little caesars and invited all of my friends over as a celebration. I also invited this girl I knew was friends with my friends but had only met once. Anyway I have a little get together and the girl comes over as well, and she stayed until the very end of the night. I asked her if she'd like to come to bed with me and she did and we got it on. I live at home with my parents but they were away for the weekend so this girl stayed at my house and we fooled around the entire weekend. It's now over a week later and she has me over at her place and lol I'm just hanging out here smoking weed she just went to work and I'm just hanging out high as fuck. I made it fellas I escaped the wage cage and ended up having a bunch of free time to get laid!

Monday wage bots utterly destroyed

lmao, keep on going brother, but I fear you'll get fucked in the future, but do enjoy it!

1 hour and 10 minutes for me.
and then tomorrow the same thing repeats.

Attached: 1532722180598.png (959x557, 19K)

As a retail slave I usually work on weekends and have two random weekdays off every week. On the bright side this means I can get my shopping done during hours that it's not very busy. But usually I spend every day off catching up on sleep so I don't go shopping on those days anyway.

Im getting bored of my job
I need a chellange
I wish i worked with something more interesting

Thanks ritalinbot, as long as I keep an emotional distance and am willing to be the one to end things if it starts to go sour, as well as getting another job by September, I think I'll be able to navigate this without getting hurt. I'm not overly emotional, I got that stuff out of my system with my first oneitis tier gf.

Today was payday so pretty good I guess.

30 mins left guys

Just silently farting in my cubicle, watching the clock

You're welcome bro. Being a NEET is fun at the very least.

Attached: 1563115298472.jpg (853x480, 85K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KILL ME

Attached: 15448079893570.jpg (584x530, 216K)

beautiful. exactly how i feel during weekdays.

Attached: 1521681147917.jpg (706x720, 38K)

ready? today will be day #8 for me

Attached: 1545980628965.jpg (400x200, 17K)

I dont think any of that is going to help in the long run except make you want to kys even more and make your life uneccessarily more difficult.

Unless you get lucky and get rich somehow youll be working until you are old like the rest of our generation.

We won't have it easy like our boomer parents did.

>People don't buy deli food in the middle of the night from a random gas station do they?
Is there a campus nearby? If so you are fucked. Enjoy being munchies dispenser for the potheads in the area

>work in IT dept for airport
>part of 5 person team
>every single fucking person except me called in sick yesterday
it was a fucking massacre. i can already tell i am going to cop so much shit because "HURR WHY THIS NOT DONE??" "DURR WHAT DID YOU DO YESTERDAY????" check the fucking tickets you fuckheads i was run off my feet while you fucking idiots stayed at home. i really dislike pure IT. i am nothing more than a digital janitor.

Damn wagies sucks for you. I spent all day volunteering at a homeless shelter. Trying to make this community a better place. About to make some fish cakes with anchovy dressing and try to solve some unsolved math equations. Life's been pretty epic not working.

Thats what you get for not learning math

I like my job but hate my boss.

Its in the middle of nowhere and there are several fast food places open all night nearby.

>says the dickhead on r9k

Lmao get dabbed on wagies "dabdab" it's my Friday actually and I'm gettin pissed don't have to wageslave till Thursday. Just bought a 144hz 1440p monitor and a new gfx card even tho I don't even play Vidya anymore
>"Dabs on myself"
FUCK WAGIES

I recently had a fast food job worked there for like 4 months then quit because of the constant chaos and rush and boss slowly cutting my hours and days i worked.
I need to get another job now but the only thing seriously hiring in my area is fast food/resteraunts and retail or some kind of customer service job. I gained a shit ton of weight from being jobless and getting depressed. Sometimes I feel there is just no way out of this hell

mfw Im getting fucked up with my buddies coz beer on tap is $0,75 on mondays

>We won't have it easy like our boomer parents did.
Boomers didn't have it as easy, though. What I described as a "poorfag" existence was how a lot of boomers lived. They didn't have cable, Internet, cell phones, video games or even air conditioning a lot of the time. They didn't have fast food or microwaves and their TV dinners tasted like dog food. They were poor as fuck by modern standards.

No Amazon to have cheap shit delivered to their houses. No In ability to pirate thousands of dollars worth of games and media.

this is literally the best picture ever filmed i love it

You think because boomers didnt have Amazon and video games their lives were harder?
Lol.
Never mind then. Forget what I said, your plan is foolproof.

bretty good but I like it less now than when I was a teenager.
Also when you've read the theories about it being about a gay man coming out, everything turns gay.
Like the castration stuff, the chemical burn lips etc.