Roastie really got toastied

roastie really got toastied

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-144506.png (1080x2160, 1.58M)

Would I get clout if I draw this pic in anime version?

what she even do again?

Attached: black baby oh no.jpg (1280x960, 209K)

Man i remember when Jow Forums never glorified a stupid incel fuck that murdered an egirl.

Yeah I get she was an "ethot" but it doesn't justify fucking cutting her neck open then plastering it everywhere.

All the dude had to do was move on and fucking brush her off.

Hope he burns alive.

What even happened? Like, what is the official story?

I need a quick rundown

are you retarded?
google it

Incel beta orbiter that thought this e-whore cared about him found out she was going out with another guy.

And he got angry so he did this and posted it on his insta story.

Now the betas are worshipping him.

>he doesn't remember Elliot Roger
>he doesn't remember Dorner
>he doesn't remember high score threads
>he doesn't remember the Roof shooting
>he doesn't remember Tranny Phantom
>he doesn't remember Saint Tarrant
It's like you're a newfag or something.

>with another guy
more like 6 other guys, him included

>Google
>A story
>That occurred in a discord server

Never respond to my posts again. You are low IQ.

Thank you. I appreciate the quality post.

use google dibshit

It just looks so right. Like justice.

grand thottery

People would have cracked jokes about it at any point in time on here, don't bother trying to prove me wrong idiot.

I heard he did fucked here, she jsut cheated on him or he was just angry because of how she acted

her name??
any links/hot pics?

>Man i remember when Jow Forums never glorified a stupid incel fuck that murdered an egirl.

When the fuck would this have been?

Kissed some guy she just met at a concert in front of some guy she friend zoned.

She cheated on someone several years ago, which is after the fact justification for some people.

Essentially, she played two games with a family friend, who became convinced they were meant to be with each other for the rest of their lives. He sent her atleast 20 messages with her making it clear she doesn't want to talk to him, him half insulting her and then half apologising, sometimes saying he wants to come over and that "you are not even trying to be my friend".

do it pussy
lmao yes it does. degenerates should die. Sure it was kind of cruel to kill her in the way he did but she deserved 2 die.

hahahaha get the fuck out of here

>MGTOW! multiple women for men!
>NOOOO IM GOING TO CUT YOU IF YOU SLEEP WITH OTHER GUYS
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF R9K EVERYONE

He probably doesn't even know about being An Hero.

This then escalated because he wanted to be with her, coupled with manic rage, it ended in death.

Thats kind of hot if I do say so myself

> she deserved 2 die.
So do you for writing "two" like that.

Someone with half a brain here. These fucks love to shit on a girl being a thot, but would absolutely be a chad that bangs girls left and right.

Two decades max before american men lose their shit, take away all of women's rights, and enforce a new brand of puritanism/sharia.

We're on the right path, but why stop at just her?

Also Marcel Hesse

So what? Because Jow Forums didn't give a fuck about those things, he has to not give a fuck about this? Sounds like a bitch mentality. Are you a bitch?

Nobody is glorifying him, he is a massive emo faggot, not unlike you. What they are doing is laughing their asses off at this whole thing.

Ask me how I know you've been here for under a year

Mainly because by then America will be majority non-white and we can finally rid the world of the cancer that is white women.

don't lump saint tarrant with this shite

>Man i remember when Jow Forums never glorified a stupid incel fuck that murdered an egirl.

You've must been here for under a day

I don't care about the gore, but does anyone have the discord logs?

>>he doesn't remember Elliot Roger
Failed utterly, only managed to kill his robot roommates
>>he doesn't remember Dorner
Po9lice corruption, not Jow Forums
>>he doesn't remember high score threads
>>he doesn't remember the Roof shooting
Jow Forumsster shooting
>>he doesn't remember Tranny Phantom
Failed, only managed to get his fellow wageslaves
>>he doesn't remember Saint Tarrant
Jow Forumsster shooting

Yea, based Tarrant only chased down and domed women and children in cold blood, he's NOTHING like this incel.

25jTEHn

you're so edgy user xD

She learned a hard lesson that day. Hopefully others will learn the dangers of having orbiters. These dudes are not right in the head.

lmao get over it the only thing Jow Forums gets mad over is cat abuse

Yeah, we should just let demonic manipulative psychotic evil sluts run around and do whatever they want with no consequences!
Just kidding. Sucks to suck but if you wanna be a whore, this is what happens. It's not all sunshine and rainbows and free money from a screen.

No you don't, you poser. It used to be WAY worse than that. Especially on /b/

>arteries: ventilated

follow me on instagram @er0guro / @guroemilia6 :sparkling_heart::cherry_blossom: ;;w; ehehe

Shut the fuck up, you retarded pussy. This site has always been full of edgy shit. There are plenty of tamer sites that would appeal to your faggy sensibilities.

Should have killed her sisters, mom, and dad. Should have also kidnapped her and disfigured her. Cutoff her ears, cutup her face and left scars. Let her live.

Moralfag scum. Old Jow Forums would be having a good lol at this shit.

You first incel loser.
You deserve to be dead

Modern day Aesop's fable. This is a roastie cautionary tale.

Discord roastie with BPD was fucking guys for drugs and had multiple men on the go at once. Some as fuck buddies, some as boyfriends, some as orbiters. She would openly mock her orbiters and brag about all the different guys she was involved with and how she manipulated them.

An old family friend of hers was in love with her and she rejected him.

The dude by all accounts was kind of psychotic, but since roastie was literally desperate for attention, she willingly invited him over anyways

He got jealous that she was fucking around, went into a manic rage, and killed her.

Basically, BPD slut got what was coming to her. That doesn't mean what El Nino did was right, but if you sleep around with that many dudes and have that little quality control on who you hang out with, eventually you're going to run into someone that completely psychotic.