You fucking incels are actually sick...

You fucking incels are actually sick. Not only are you plastering photos of a girl who was murdered in cold blood all over the Internet, but you're also saying that she fucking deserved it. That's the most fucking retarded thing I've seen on this cesspool of a website. All of you cucks praising that sad incel who killed her are the lowest of the low. Like how much of a fat virgin do you have to be. Fucking psychopaths.

Attached: donnie_.0.jpg (1200x800, 74K)

Go back to Twitter. Nobody is praising that edgelord.

come have a whiff boys

Attached: 1424189378583.png (706x680, 84K)

Even tried and FAILED to kill himself after. Fucking pussy.

Donnie Darko was a pretty good movie.
Apparently the director had like a whole lore planned out for it and he just took a small piece of it to use for the film.

Attached: johnsquire.jpg (349x510, 28K)

There's literally a thread of people agreeing with what he did and saying that she deserved it dude

is this your first day on Jow Forums?? hahah fucking summer babies I swear to god fucking lol

But nobody is praising him so stfu. Most of them are larping or fbi.

Attached: 1563127989024.jpg (340x323, 26K)

Cry me a river.
I LAUGHED at your dead girly's death and I toast towards the beheading HERO's assassination of her.

Death to all e-girls! Allah Ackbar!

Attached: party hard.png (488x448, 554K)

imagine the pain haha

Attached: 1563215627929.jpg (750x996, 527K)

She absolutely did deserve it for being a psychopathic manipulative whore and it was a blessing for that demon to be taken back to Hell.
However, the spic nigger wetback crossdressing faggot who did it also deserves to die, as do all subhuman shitskin niggers, faggots, whores, and so on. The less, the better.

Sorry if it hurts your feefees, but she was a total bitch, and so was the retard who killed her.

Good riddance Jow Forums is a better place without those characters

Attached: 155932496336.jpg (667x513, 56K)

Yes, you are 100% right. Sadly people on this board are all autistic incel babies that are trying to defend what that guy did by saying she deserved to be killed.

she is honestly just the personification of everything wrong with current year society

not fat not virgin just sociopath fren why u care? is just one girl this is fun

Thot status: patrolled. Fuck off normie

So what if she was a bitch? Does someone really deserve to die for that?

Not necessarily but she was playing with fire when she openly admits that she's trying to extort and use mentally ill people for her own amusement. Incels and other losers then to be hyper sensitive to shit like blackmail or cyber bullying edging them on was probably a stupid idea.

There has been cases before that e-thots like these have cause robots to commit suicide in the past. That's why I don't really give a shit about her.

One of my fav films man. Pretty great.

I was upset at first, but then I found out that she's white so I don't care anymore.

americans aren't white lole

What exactly is retarded about it?

The same thing happened when those two backpackers girls in Morocco were beheaded, what did you expect?

Lmao OP salt much? So what if the bitch got killed? Some deserve harsher deaths than others tho put any killing by human hands into the perspective of nature and the universe and I think a bit of beheading seems quite tame compared to most of the other options.. IF it was a clean, which I do hope since not much can be done for someone who went down so fast down the moral line.

Alright normalfag go back from where you came. We aren't saying what he did was right or praise it you braindead cock ridding whore.