No but seriously what's with people from reddit coming over here and sharing their 'murder is bad' ideology as if it...

No but seriously what's with people from reddit coming over here and sharing their 'murder is bad' ideology as if it wasn't cancer?

Attached: bianca chan.png (731x580, 128K)

>redditors complaining about a redditor killing a redditor
Reminder to hide these threads

i think its the new ironic meme.
HAVE SEX INCEL

or something like that

But murder is bad. You dumb cunt.

Attached: doubt.png (164x114, 23K)

Hey, OP of the screencapped thread here. I do not use reddit at all, I basically only go on r9k, gif, fit, pol, and kiwi farms

>Bianca
>E-whore
>Sad and lonely

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Gets hold of self

Well, sure, user, I'm sure that there are MANY pretty white girls who are sad and lone -

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that does nothing but admit your normiedom

>gatekeeping normie shit
Literal high schooler confirmed
Post your ugly mug faggot, let us all see why youre so aligned with someone who couldnt get laid

OP is a megafaggot who needs to lurk moar or find a different board

Attached: images (2).jpg (262x192, 10K)

>lurk moar
>spiderman
and he's the tourist.
Right.

Murdering the wicked and those who have gone astray is perfectly acceptable and righteous.

Tell me youre not so new that you've never been in a spidey thread?

Attached: bcf.jpg (269x187, 11K)

So are you prepared to die?

>'murder is bad' ideology as if it wasn't cancer
Lad, this edgy bullshit like "she deserved it" is ten times more cancer than anything reddit could ever produce. Holy shit I'm so rustled, I want just 5 minutes with one of these kids who are saying they would've done it too

Allah guides me down the straight path.

why?
why is it bad exactly?

AHAHAHA ok then faggot. The top and bottom of your screen is impure, have fun going to hell

i think you'll find that calling people on r9k ugly and unable to get laid is not the most effective insult

>trying to be a reddit white knight tough guy on Jow Forums
Pathetic desu

> (You)
>AHAHAHA ok then faggot. The top and bottom of your screen is impure, have fun going to hell
When you are before Allah,and you tell him you worshipped him and try to lie to him as if he is a fool, you will be cast into hellfire and burn for eternity.

>I want just 5 minutes with one of these kids who are saying they would've done it too

Aw, you can't find them? I guess you'll just have to give head to your usual customers instead.

>I want just 5 minutes with one of these kids who are saying they would've done it too
lmao fuck off moralfag

tldr
[Tunak tunak tun intensifies]

That unironically doesn't even make sense. Indians aren't Muslim.

Thats not a selfie faggot

Ok how about this: Hey Allah? If youre out there, which I know you arent, youre a massive quivering cunt who doesn't have the balls to come strike me down right now. Im not even joking allah, im invoking your entire cosmic power to strike me the fuck down right now. Do it pussy you wont

SEETHING moralcuck. i can't believe your kind still exist on the internet.

Attached: day of the roast.jpg (1024x579, 52K)

It's a joke, some guy said he would play the ISIS theme thing on a stream and played that instead.

5 minutes have passed. Where is your god? Im taking a massive shit and having a great time. Hey allah, like my clit you goatfucking pedophile. Come on, DO SOMETHING

Oh gee. It seems allah has struck me down in the form of a forced typo
*lick
Damn you were right, the straight path of the tora- i mean, koran sure is the only truth

>t.roastie seething

Fuck off whore, its upon Allah to make his judgement but it's also my job to deliver you to him. Beheading is par for the course.

Attached: Roasties are dying.png (1442x960, 520K)

>unironically using "gatekeeping"
>overly verbose "have sex"
>not a redditor

Attached: pls no.png (508x570, 525K)

Not a roastie actually, im a 19yo dude with a hot tradgf. But please, do your best. Behead me, i wont even resist. Make your puny god take me out. After all, isnt he AlL pOwErFuLlLlL? Apparently not. Youre just a schizo with no sense of self

Surely those who disbelieve, it being alike to them whether you warn them, or do not warn them, will not believe.
Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing and there is a covering over their eyes, and there is a great punishment for them.

>bragging on Jow Forums

lmao @ ur life

>some piece of shit kills some other piece of shit
>oh but one of the pieces of shit was a teenage girl, how sad ;_;
Is my assessment of this situation accurate?

Attached: 1563171607434.jpg (529x598, 38K)

unironically go die redditor

i hope every roastie gets beheaded like that man did a good job, they get everything coming deserved

these roasties do not deserve to live, parasite that only exists because of a beta orbiter that provide for them

nah she deserved it, the guy wasn't a piece of shit. she committed to a relationship and cheated on him, the punishment should be dead for adultery as it says in the bible

I'd agree, but how can you expect that much from discord whores in the first place. He's still a retard in my book.

Well, this murder was pretty bad. Waste of a perfectly good opportunity to film her death or her body. Plus, he didn't even kill himself.

He at least could've taken more pics.

Attached: 1550082964928.jpg (350x253, 23K)

That OP is a larper baiting pretending to sympathize.

>r9k, gif, fit, pol, and kiwi farms
Holy shit you are cringe as fuck. Worse than a redditor even

the redditors are building a wall made out of their precious gold and internet points

Attached: 1560469365655.jpg (1000x1000, 69K)

if the only memes you know are from 2010 you are either a normie or a boomer

How Is it not bad, mong

Pitou deserved it too

Heretic alert

>hey, op of the screencapped thread here

Oof thats a big yikes

>third worlders dying left and right of malaria and starvation
redditors: ........
>some insane roastie gets killed by her insane orbiter
redditors: omg!!!!!! why is NOONE CARING ABOUT THIS!!! YOU HEARTLESS MONSTERS

Attached: 1477841674917.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Gonna be a yikes from me dawg oof

There you have it folks. The religious, automated NPC reply. Anonymous, instead of checking his own hypocrisy, LARPS a copout to avoid the question.

I will die if Allah wills me to die. I am not afraid of death.

>"murder is bad" ideology

robots were a mistake.

My money's on he's a redditor that's actually butthurt.

we all have agreed to a social contract that have our "God given rights" Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. to infringe on these rights such as murder infringe upon this contract. so if you break the contract you no longer have rights to your life or liberty. so the point is if you would like to keep your rights dont infringe upon others rights. not a very hard concept to understand desu

Fuck your goatfucking prophet and retarded false god. Quote your toilet paper scripture all you want you fucking savage

allah is not real, but please die anyway

It's weird how these parts along with prostituting herself never make it into the news.

s e e t h i n g
e n
e i
t h
h t
i e
n e
g n i h t e e s