Do femanons wear cute sundresses? because if you dont wear them you fucking suck as a female

do femanons wear cute sundresses? because if you dont wear them you fucking suck as a female

Attached: new-ladies-boho-maxi-beach-sundress-women (1).jpg (1000x1000, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Genhoo-Ausschnitt-Sommerkleid-Cocktailkleid-Strandkleid/dp/B07DJ7171N/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=kleid mit sonnenblumen&qid=1563230856&s=gateway&sr=8-3
rosechoic.com/products/white-sunflower-print-pockets-buttons-pleated-spaghetti-strap-backless-vegas-sweet-midi-dress?_pos=10&_sid=668d63226&_ss=r&variant=8363888377908
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wear them sometimes but I don't like how hard it is to hide my boner in a sundress when I get one :(

Can you give me a link to this dress please user

gib dainty ankled, floral pattern sundress wearing gf NOW!

Attached: 1561603848330.jpg (1588x1588, 254K)

just reverse google search it you dummy

I only ever wear Chad's cum

I always dream about yellow sundressed femanon.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Just did and fuck nevermind, can only find re sell shops and it's still this expensive, this is why I can't have nice dresses.

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-174449~2.png (1440x1726, 1.09M)

only accurate and correct response

floral pattern stuff is so fucking girly and cute i love it

Attached: 71k3y7Kl1WL._UX342_.jpg (342x445, 18K)

This isn't even the same dress but it's what reverse image gives me

i dont think thats it
amazon.de/Genhoo-Ausschnitt-Sommerkleid-Cocktailkleid-Strandkleid/dp/B07DJ7171N/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=kleid mit sonnenblumen&qid=1563230856&s=gateway&sr=8-3

looks more like that one

just make one yourself like a real woman, making these dresses sounds like a good way to make money if they are worth that much

Never mind found it!

rosechoic.com/products/white-sunflower-print-pockets-buttons-pleated-spaghetti-strap-backless-vegas-sweet-midi-dress?_pos=10&_sid=668d63226&_ss=r&variant=8363888377908

cheap and cute. enjoy it femanon

>kekking at the fact that most women who spend all their time online haven't figured out how to online shop and find good deals

Apparently the app SHEIN is legit and cheap depending on what you can find, as told by a close friend. Like with anything, look for reviews aka what real people are saying/buying. If there aren't purchases/reviews, then it's like a 50/50 chance of getting something good. Oh, and if you buy anything on the app you have a right to upload personal photos of the items you buy and make legit reviews. Some pieces on there are really good quality too!

Wish is bullshit due to many things I could mention, if it's on Wish then it's most likely on eBay being sold from a North American seller versus only buying straight from the gooks. American shipping > Chinese shipping. Biggest issue with Wish is the money back policy, where you can only dispute a purchase if it was purchased within three weeks. Oh wait, Wish only ships out from China and sometimes items will take OVER three weeks to ship?? In my opinion, it's a way for those assholes to get money out of suckered people.

eBay in general is pretty neat depending on what you can find. As I mentioned above, always specifically filter in all of the North American sellers so that you don't end up buying from a gook and having to wait weeks for your purchase. Also, eBay allows you to use P A Y P A L. Always use Paypal! I don't care what you think of it! It's a layer of buyer's protection in case anything happens, but I haven't had to go to Paypal yet for disputes. Even better, eBay themselves has buyer's protection, and they are a no-bullshit service. I nearly got swindled by a stupid UK cunt, and eBay gave her the refund hammer very quickly. This was after a month of myself being very patient, too, hoping what I bought would come.

I could go on and on...

Attached: 1536806547390.png (322x295, 115K)

i can tell you talk a lot. please be my talk-a-lot gf

dude it's on amazon lol

I'm 5'10'' and black and have a manly voice plus short hair (not by choice) so I don't care about that stuff. Always going to repulse those who want a woman with a "pure"/cutesy appearance.

I asked my girlfriend.
I'll just quote her response:
>What the fuck is that?
(i explained what a sundress is)
>Yeah okay, i can wear a trash bag and look good too, but that's putting fashion back a lot

your girlfriend sounds like a braindead dipshit, tell her i said that

Yes
But I'm not cute so it's not cute

I wear them when it's hot
but usually with tights because FUCK HAVING YOUR THIGHS GET STUCK TO SHIT THEN HAVING TO PEEL IT LIKE YOU'RE GETTING FLAYED
but uh
yeah

>juicy sticky femanon thighs
my fucking pp

Attached: images.png (251x201, 8K)

It fucking sucks but whatever rocks your boat, I guess
Also never with heels, cause that feels kinda slutty, idk how to explain it, but it does

i always liked that sundress+sandals look, its cute

Damn right it is

Right, this dress make girl more sexy

I remember seeing a thread where a femanon was offering to let someone buy her a sundress in exchange for pics, I should have went for it.

Be my girlfriend NOW I promise I'll love you forever and will never behead you

pls tell me you wear that combo

What's "flayed"? Filleted?

You never heard the word flayed before?

after you get used to crossdressing the random boners disappear. like when I started wearing panties it was boner city now it's nothing, tho if I wear my sister's used panties the crotch gets heated up and I can smell her pussy on me, and then I nut

No, you would probably still look cute in a dress

Flayed is removing skin, so, yeah, like filleted basically, but it's a legit word, I promise!
Obvs do, it's hot as shit
Damn, good offer

>Obvs do, it's hot as shit
tfw no girly cute sundress+sandal wearing femanon gf

Attached: 1562376816880.png (1366x728, 1.29M)

most Jow Forums girls are fat goblinas

You know it's interesting to me how people like you can talk so much, the information you stated was barely useful but you still typed all 3 paragraphs. Maybe it's just women

>damn good offer
Yup! That's exactly why you should give me your discord

talky girls are so cute. i say i find them annoying but the truth is i really like it when girls just wont.stop.talking. its adorable

Do you wear any more of your sister's cloths, user?

I wasn't asking you, you discord fags find anything a girl does or touches "cute". It really pisses me off seeing all this woman worship take over every single r9k thread, so stfu.

i dont use discord because im not a zoomer, get the fuck out of my thread id rather have talky girls in here than an annoying try hard

i'd have to shower and shave my arms and legs to do that so no

>hairy smelly femanon
can a girl be any more perfect than this

What do you mean by try hard? I swear this board is infested with so many normies, if only I could go back. Only solution now is to purge the women from here but that's not possible

lmao im a 33 year old virgin neet you are most certainly more of a normie than i am

>maybe it's just women
this is definitely true, almost all women love to hear themselves talk (or see themselves type as it were)
i'm convinced it's inherent to their nature

We know we are both neets, the difference between you and me is that you choose to worship women as an orbiter to no avail and I don't.

and thats why youre a try hard
have some fun and annoy them with pls be my gf posts you fucking turbotard

Huh? Aren't you the one doing that you "turbotard". You literally called a girl cute abd you have never seen her in person. That is the face of desperation

awww are you jealous because i called her cute and not you?
its ok user youre cute too :)

No, I'm to fat. I bought a sundress and have been working out extensively. My goal is to fit into it before autumn.

Lol, it's not even that expensive. I can buy it for you, if you are willing to wear it and post pictures on Jow Forums to model it for us.

I just find it sickening that you fall for these women who obviously are fishing for compliments. You really think she cared about that compliment? She gets it thousands of times a day, what is the point. Im trying to save you buddy. Turn back before it's too late

i like these but i can't wear them without a bra because my boobs would look sad and weird :/

i don t want to shave my legs. that s why i wear jeans and boots all the time.

i see we have found a saggy femanon

same. What i wouldn't give to be one of those lucky cunts that have blonde body hair and don't have to worry about it

Thats actually pretty cute desu. Maybe op isnt a fag. Actually showing something i might buy

if you got a bf you could make him shave your legs for you
hint hint hint hint

god i couldnt fucking stand a bitch so basic and arrogant as to wear a sundress, imagine wanting to date someone so repulsive as wearing that garbage

honestly giving up on shaving made me hate them less. I also don t need a summer wardrobe anymore i guess.

disgusting. you're probably a fucking weeb and want them to wear a fucking kimono or something

i prefer dresses over pants but i only wear black because yes

pants are the worst article of clothing imaginable

what's wrong with kimonos you sweaty bitch

Attached: schorl.jpg (1500x1033, 121K)

>only wear black
goth or fat?

the former. a lot of people think dark clothes are even worse in the summer but it's not THAT bad. i've never noticed a difference.

ok the obvious followup question is are you a big tiddy goth girl or a small tiddy goth girl

How come girls have no idea what's attractive to men bros?

I don't want to be distracted by another umpteenth thot in short short jeans and a white tank top, it's tiring.
Or tight leggings, or whatever trend thots hop on to these days.

Give me cute sundresses and high neck sweater wearing qts any day.

Also, I recently noticed the korea fashion larping thots. urban wear with a long coat on top and huge, round glasses. Sickening.

because women are more worried about following fashion trends than trying to appeal to what men find attractive. that's why they do all that stupid shit to their nails and eyebrows, because some dumb popular thot did it and then they all copy her

Well I try asking, but honestly most straight guys are really shitty at describing exactly what they like me to wear?
I asked a bf and he was like "There's this.... Strappy-like dress-thing" and I'm just ??? wtf am I supposed to do with that?
Or guys that are really shy and won't straight up say "This dress makes your titties look nice"
It's like pulling teeth to get good advice so I just go with what I like instead.

Sundresses are reddit tier. On this site we prefer degenerate clothing.

Attached: phx2pe67v0a21.jpg (2040x1360, 313K)

its not too hard to understand what we like. we like cute things like sundresses that make you look girly but not childish. we also like clothes that show off your body shape, but not overtly. might sound stupid but its kind of like gift wrapping something like a guitar, even with the gift wrapping we can obviously see it's a guitar, but we don't what type of guitar. it makes us want to know whats under there. that's why a lot of us get disgusted with those really short shorts where half a girls ass is hanging out. its just hooker shit.

That one is ugly. This is nice.

Attached: c3d092a92e55dbe531f2ac595ee2101c-image.jpg (431x524, 41K)

no, that is slutty

maybe for lounging at home or something, otherwise that's skanky aliexpress-tier trash

do robots wear handsome suits? because if you dont wear them you fucking suck as a male

Attached: best[1].jpg (736x981, 216K)

This is nice. Come on

Attached: 62170d05b048a6c40f71d9714e1e3c2378513f72_CLW2262_1.jpg (640x1020, 106K)

this has to be a woman
i refuse to believe any guy has this shit taste

suits suck in the summer why do you want us to die

you have to suffer for beauty user.

i like them if theyre dark and have shorter skirts. i dont like long sundresses they make me look really weird and short

i have that dress, its cute

>short dresses
you have no taste, any woman that shows anything above the knees deserves no respect

Attached: 56jhjr476.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

i will not suffer for your beauty standards you goddamn suit slut

ok virg-o

im a taurus
i'm guessing you're cancer

nope, but this thread sure is.

your face is poop and your mom pees on it lmao

your dick is just a dick but its teeny kekerito

my peepee is perfectly adequate you fucking take that back

now i'm going to get taylor swift to write a top 10 hit about how tiny and smol your specific weenie is.

do that and ill go get ricky martin to write a song about your called living la ugly pussy loca

ricky martin is a proud gay man that doesnt spend any of his life energy on thots unlike you

i should sue my peepee for liking thots

even better: chop it off.

t. tranny discorder

>t. BDE tranny discorder
fixed

Weird thats literally my dress. I also have the same one in yellow.