Be me

>be me
>femanon
>very below average looks
>somehow gets qt chantard bf who lives close and is coming to see me
>realisation sinks in that he will prob hate my appearance and hate me

What do lads

Attached: B4A83CF3-D462-4B1E-93F3-83856CD366A1.jpg (673x647, 202K)

that has happened to me, he didn't hate me, think he got through my appearance because he liked my personality. so good luck

Just stop being ugIy.

why would you not show pics of yourself/video chat before meeting?

does he not know what you look like?^^

Thanks
Rude
He would be able to tell I was born a boy
I haven't shown him what I look like obviously

I did I think the angles make me look better tho

you need to tell him you were born a boy before meeting, thats not something you can just drop on them

report him to the cops for rape

>He would be able to tell I was born a boy

not disclosing this information is a beautiful way to start a relationship user! gj

Yeah but I meet someone online and before coming showed them my ugliest faces/angles on video chat just goofing off while talking. Obviously you're going to send pictures of you looking your best and always try to look your best but unless you blatantly photoshopped your shit it's just gonna be the same person they saw in pics/video.

this its easy. OP is just lazy

lmfaooo user what the fuck are you doing
also,
>implying you're a femanon

Hope that happens to me fren

Get Bianca'd whore, and get the fuck off of this board, you are not welcome

>he would be able to tell I was born a boy
Literally how to you get to the "meet up" phase without mentioning this. Serious question.

well if he doesnt know what you look like, you're not together you 12 year old drama queen

If he's willing to meet you based only on talking online I doubt looks will be that big a deal to him

well then maybe shave your feminine mustache and go to the gym?

you know this is how trannies are killed right??

Attached: PicsArt_02-02-02.11.06.jpg (1080x1080, 224K)

You should save him the awkward trouble and tell him you're a tranny

sorry to break it to you senpai but most robots would take any girl, ANY GIRL, just to get some compassion

unless you're a tranny, that is, then your options are more limited

all you dumb roasties have to do is satisfy them sexually and be warm and nice. That's how you keep a man happy even if you're ugly.
Of course that's too much work for women.

He is going to leave you. I guarantee it. Men in general are shallow and certainly attractive guys on Jow Forums are overtly so.

please do the trap doujin thing where you """accidentally""" reveal it and get all shy and embarrassed and apologetic about it
if he's not okay with it that's probably the gentlest opportunity to end it
if he IS okay with it... you just fulfilled this guy's biggest dream and I would be very jealous ;_;

I successfully ruined your thread, op. Never forget who you're fucking with when you expose your roast here, bitch.

Attached: Devilish Pepe.jpg (500x500, 144K)