Why are women so evil anons? I'm actually about to cry

Why are women so evil anons? I'm actually about to cry

Attached: 1562945776117.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Anons are also evil

Attached: _20190331_133722.jpg (408x305, 17K)

>Tfw ghosted a femnon from here
Sorry I just want a wide hipped chestlet GF desu

Crying is good for you fren, maybe you just gotta let it out :D
You'll feel a little better

Attached: 1560828861562.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Tha-t-tha chestl-let sa-sa-sai she no luv meeeeaaaaa

it's very simple. Women start off the same way we do, but once the boys reach puberty they start treating girls differently. They start putting women on a pedestal, they start trying to impress women, they start daydreaming about women, they start giving female opinions more weight than male opinions. Women, receiving compliments from strangers, from TV, from social media, and from everyone else start believing they are worth more. They start getting higher grades because our teachers give them more help and relate with them (they're female too), they get hired easier especially in STEM where women are in high demand, and finally they become cruel. Women think the world is fair while playing on easy mode. They become callous to men especially, which is why you will seldom see a female MRA activist. They are passive aggressive, and are never called out for it. They were human, but not anymore. They are narcissistic, emotional parasites.

Look up the Women are Wonderful effect. Look up the Halo effect. Ask yourself why women are blind to both of these... The answer? Because they actually start believing they are actually wonderful and therefore deserve the attention they get. How do we solve this? We need to kill beta orbiters.

It's just their nature user, it's just their nature

Attached: 1562764844409.png (800x600, 205K)

>girl is murdered by incel
>men on r9k rejoice, make jokes, say she deserved it
>one man masturbates to pics of dead girl and sends pics of cum to dead girl's mother
B-but why are the womenz so evil, anons? Why can't they be pure like us?

fuck off roastie

ori ori oriiginalio

She provoked him and is a degenerate whore. If she was a pure CHristian woman I'd see your point. But instead she's a dumb druggie retard.

Are you the Irish chestlet that doesn't luv me back?

v evul

Thanks for proving my point, lads. Men are the evil gender.

Stay mad wet hole

thanks for proving OP's point lad

everyone is, either embrace it and use it or become fucking food and doormats to people who did.

How did I prove OP's point? How could you possibly twist things in your mind to fit that narrative?

>>one man masturbates to pics of dead girl and sends pics of cum to dead girl's mother
srs?

You guys do know there's not a constant need for an enemy, right?

don't listen to roastie propaganda

It is time for you to become evil too my dear fren

That is the only way to survive today. Unless you go the chaotic evil way. Neutral evil is best, seconded by lawful. Accept this and you will live better.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

They're not. You just are so used at this point to the ideas and culture of this board that you've reached to believe that. Go outside, start socializing with people outside of the internet and you'll be surprised that there actually are nice girls out there. But obviously don't expect to meet one in a shithole like this, cause the chances for that are very low.

Any ugly anons here want an ugly gf? Pls. Im so lonely

fr*ck off catfisher/tranny

>sends pics of cum to dead girl's mother
do you have the evidence?

Attached: 1519540059758.png (800x769, 126K)

I'm not a tranny or catfisher, I just have an ugly face.

There are almost no girls that are so ugly they can't easily get a bf

>They're not.

Fuck you.

Attached: 1562952741289.jpg (622x1345, 98K)

I'm in my 20s and I'm still a khhv. I am that ugly I'm afraid.

not sure if troll post or real

Attached: 1563192.png (297x289, 35K)

samefag, sorry image is so smaIl

>Girl is a douche so that implies all girls must be douches. It's math, bro.

Every time someone posts something similar, 99 out of 100 times it's a larping tranny or a discord zoomer.

Looks aren't that important to me, but I'm not great looking either. What are your minimum standards in a BF?

Thats hilarious
we going to hell anyways

Attached: 1562811162774.png (1196x752, 21K)

it's revenge

Post voice to prove you're a girl

Well, I'm thin, so ideally not someone who has bmi over 40? And also someone who doesn't have BPD. What about you user? What would you want?

99 times out of 100 a chick says she is ugly she is just obese.

Lose weight. Stop stuffing yourself.
The day you get at least to 25% BF, you will get a flock of orbiters like all women in existence.

>implying there aren't tons of men who love fucking fatties
She doesn't need to diet. She needs to lower her standards.

>I'm thin
Literally impossible to not get a bf then, unless you're actually physically deformed in some way.

You know there are probably as many women wondering the same about men right now. It's not about men or women, it's about the opposite sex (well without including homos), they have a huge power over you because of love.
Hell, after living through a rough breakup a year ago I don't even know if I want to get into a relationship again, not sure if it's worth the pain

What do you want me to say?

My bmi is 21. I take care of myself user, I'm just ugly.

Based
Amen.

WOMEN CANNOT BE LONELY
JUST OPEN LITERALLY DATING APP AND RECEIVE INSTANT ATTENTION
I DONT CARE HOW UGLY OR FAT YOU ARE
THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A MAN TO ACCEPT YOU
FUCK OFF DUMB CUNTS

Excuse me for reserving judgment. I've heard this line a million times before. It's usually uttered by attention whores that want their ego stroked and once you confirm they are attractive they are satiated and ghost you.

Attached: 1540420838621.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

I'm not physically deformed, just ugly. I will be getting plastic surgery next year though, so maybe I will be able to find a bf in 2020. I really hope it will happen.

>I will be getting plastic surgery next year though
stop this at once

just say "I'm a girl"

My BMI is 25, which is around average. My ideal would be someone who's nice, loyal/won't cheat, comfy, and reasonably low-maintenance.

>Plastic surgery
Where? I'm guessing ur white\asian.

I understand why you'd think that. I've also seen so many pretty girls claiming that they are ugly. It makes me upset as well.

I have already set the date and paid 10% of the price. Nothing will stop me from getting a bf next year haha.

And when your children are born with hook noses or thin lips or whatever, have fun convincing your husband you were not cheating on him and instead tricked him by posing as a genetically fit woman.

Solid plan.

You could get a bf this year if you were willing to settle for a non-Chad

Plastic surgery isn't going to fix any of your problems

this
the actual fuck
worse is there cowardly and super passive aggressive
i much prefer direct shit

they aint evil you is just a pussy bruh

Attached: 8a8f1dd97e661e7c1159d595f8def8bde8afc4ea23f63cd3c02f6597128fe7b8.png (720x852, 704K)

>what was coming to her
*cumming

based and cumpilled. Maybe this wouldn't have happened if the mom wasn't such a failure