Hi, honey!

Hi, honey!
Are you coming home for lunch soon? I have everything ready for you whenever you're able to leave.
I love you!

Attached: housewife-on-the-phone-stock-picture-947219.jpg (870x1360, 153K)

>no nigger fucking her from behind
unrealistic portrayal of a modern woman

That's ridiculous. I only have sex with my husband.

This is me but i'm a dude and my wife goes to work.

I don't know what they were complaining about, I sleep in, play with the cat, get stoned and play guitar or jerk off, clean for maybe an hour, then make dinner.
She comes home, 25% chance we fuck, i get more stoned, play some vidya and call it a night

way easier than havin a job

Its supposed to be a forgotten traditional ideal not contemporary

What does your wife do? I'm op and I'm literally waiting for my husband to come home for lunch. He's military and I'm still trying to find a job.

She's a marketing manager for a mall

I am trying to find a job because yeah she makes enough, but dual income would be nicer. Plus i'm highly educated (hence I am not very employable)

but seriously, I fix shit around the house, keep it clean, cook dinner. Its soooo fucking easy

What's your career field? My options are pretty thin because I have a health central work history, but I'm looking for a 9-5job (to match his schedule).

It's amazing how a pathetic human being like you can get a wife. Apparently Jow Forums was wrong all along.

I'm a scientist

science is hyper-competitive and mostly contract work in this day and age.
Plus politicians like to axe it regularly simply because they are ignorant

lol right bro

I'm so pathetic, I'm smarter than you, my wife is smokin hot, people like me, I have friends, i'm highly educated, lol lol lol i can probably kick the shit out of you too

but damn if I just wasn't so pathetic

This is my dream.
I want my boyfriend so badly to wife me so I can be this.

Its cool until you move away from everyone/everything you know and your pets are the only thing you have while he's at work. :( but, that's just me.

My family is abusive and I only have two friends irl who never hang out with me. So I wouldn't be missing much. Only is going to be sad if he gets deployed.

>>
Oh, sorry. I thought you were serious and not a retarded underage. My bad.

no this is real
no LARPing here

Ever thought of becoming a teacher?

yes

but i'm in Canada and teachers collage takes 3 years, plus there are too many right now, and my provincial government is slashing teachers because the premiere is illiterate.

it would be nice, teachers here get paid really well

They just can't be trusted nowadays.

Attached: 155038453677.webm (854x452, 1.95M)

She looks like my sister.

orogo

Attached: 1553154766118.png (422x494, 229K)

It really is over usnt it? I dont know a single white girl that doesnt have her own bbc

Why haven't you slipped her sleeping pills and tongued your sisters butthole yet?

Because, I don't feel sexual attraction towards any member of my family.

Fucking normie.
You disregard the fact that she's a relative, and focus solely on her body. She's just jiggly piece of girl meat, not your sister.