There are fembots wearing thongs right now browsing on here

There are fembots wearing thongs right now browsing on here

Attached: Sexy-Floral-Lace-Bandage-g-strings-Women-Thongs-Panties-G-Strings-Lingerie-Underwear-Tangas-Bragas-C (800x800, 100K)

user we have got to stop being horny. Convert that surplus energy into a hobby

I want a femanon to findom me.

Of all the things you could discuss, you have chosen this vapid shallow pool of mediocrity and predictability.

Why can't we discuss how to transcend our desires and see things from the eyes of a god, and synthesize that with our lives? Why not discuss the idea of quantum immortality and multiple realities we can shift our congisance to, in favor of a better life? Or rather than nothing at all is better than something.

Why do you waste what little time you find your measly existence inside of?

Truly even if you did not subjectively waste it, it would all be for naught. Because in the end, all will become nothing.

Attached: 1563324416883.jpg (666x1076, 216K)

>There are cute bois wearing panties and maybe tigh highs on this site and they are reading your posts
that thought always get me hard

>pseudosmart drivel

No way fag I want to talk about girls

Attached: es8eff8es.jpg (1000x1120, 241K)

i still wear walmart panties...

Wow, so deep! Some people already did their thinking on this shit and have gotten past their existential crisis phase. You sound like me at 16 and im assuming you're underage

>there are girls (female) on this site that are reading my posts
hnnnngngghhhhhhh, later virgins

I just want you to know that this picture helped me masturbate.
go to target, it's where all the cute panties are

there are barefoot fembots browsing this thread right now

I never wore a thong in my life until recently. They are surprisingly comfy. I never expected it.
But I still prefer normal cutesy underwear

>there are fembots wrapped up snug in a warm blanket browsing right now

You're the kind of girl I want to marry.

N-nice post f-f-femanon...

based tranny poster
this message was entirely original

Who cares. Women are subhuman

I second this motion. Not trying to be rude but trannies are the only ones who wear panties with lace and all that shit on it because they're trying to be like a woman. Actual girls just wear bikini bottoms and boyshorts for comfort

I only wear a thong once I run out of other underwear to wear, like today. Or if I want to please the guy I am dating. I think cheeky style of underwear is the most comfy and makes my butt look the best

>Or if I want to please the guy I am dating

you foul whore

Thats bullshit. Plenty of ordinary daily underwear is at least somewhat girly. Go into any shop. Cotton with a lace trim being among the most common. And yes I am a female. And I never said anything about lace either. Just cute?

Plz be my cutesy underwear GF if in burgerland

You are the best kind of girl.
Please never change.

Ahh yes
The poop string

Im fat and ugly and not in burgerland

pls be my gf. i make good money and have over 6 figures saved up already and im not even 23 yet. PLSSSSSSSSSSS

Imagining this is an extremely comfy thought.

what the fuck is wrong with you? literally all she said was that she wears panties from Walmart. it could be any sort of woman

Pretty much this. Wallmart do all kinds of underwear. I get multipacks from uk supermarkets myself sometimes of just basic cottons. Most women do. It doesnt make them some pure special snowflake

>For comfort.

I went through girls laundry and the base and everyone single of them wears g-strings and thongs on a daily basis. I take them and hang them up everywhere to shame them. Its pathetic they let whores into my army.

okay thong song time

thong tha thong thong thong THONG

Im actually wearing a pullup. Abdl trash.

But really its because Im on my period and theyre pretty useful for that

>They are surprisingly comfy.

No they arent, youre a just a whore whos making excuses. GTFO.

You dont get to decided who finds your ass attractive. Also GTFp normie slut.

>I get multipacks from uk supermarkets myself sometimes of just basic cottons

wife material

They actually are. Its not an excuse, other underwear tends to ride up a lot more when youre active. I was surprised myself. But presumably you wouldnt know this anyway. I doubt you are female or even active

There are fembots farting into their cushion or mattress right now browsing on here

I wish it were my face they were sitting and braapping into.

Attached: animu-terrry.jpg (256x256, 15K)

Thats pretty funny user. Im mentally ill and a prevalent nudes poster in the past. Most women own ordinary underwear it doesnt mean shit

>I get multipacks
Women who wear underwear from Primark have no understanding on how to be sexy

>there are fembots browsing this thread without their socks on

I meant wife material as far as underwear choices, of course there are lots of other opportunities for you to demonstrate that you are a nasty awful whore.

Primark not a supermarket user but again they sell almost the exact underwear any other shop does. But yeah personally Im sex repulsed and have no desire to be sexy anyway

Do you live in London? I need to reduce the likelihood of finding you in person or on dating apps to zero

>Women who wear underwear from Primark have no understanding on how to be sexy

I cannot state my disagreement emphatically enough to adequately represent its intensity.

Lol not on dating apps and frankly I cant imagine you have much luck on them either.

>tfw no walmart thong gf

>Women who wear underwear from Primark have no understanding on how to be sexy
Imagine having such bad taste.
Frugality makes me want to marry and impregnate a girl.

This. What do they think primark even is

why do I have a fetish for girls who wear thongs and sexy clothes
Maybe it's that girls dress sexy psychically vampirize a lot of energy, well a lot of them certainly do anyways
I've always liked sluts. I wouldn't ever want a girl to cheat or fuck other guys if she's my girlfriend, but I like fucking sluts causally.

Question wasn't about my success babe, but thanks for answering it nonetheless

>babe

That speaks volumes
Just pointing out the patheticness of even using them

Cheers for your valid contribution incel

I think youre getting a bit mixed up. Im probably the furthest thing from an incel in here, ironically enough. Try the guy I replied to

>there are fembots wearing sweatpants and an old t-shirt browsing right now

Attached: sweat.jpg (560x560, 39K)

My gf was actually under the impression that most girls don't wear thongs and was arguing about it with her coworkers. It turned out that all of them do "to hide panty lines" under yoga tights. She was the only one who didn't wear thongs and spandex pants.

Fuck you all got me

Hey Scotty I turned on my old ass computer and found some nudes you posted for us years back, when you still had the silver tree wallpaper. Just wanted to say ty and you have a very cute butthole

Ah vintage. My bodies changed quite a bit so im not really too happy about that. Im glad you like my butthole though. That never changes

I know who you are and want to impregnate you and your large heavy tits

Np, what changed anyways? Not those amazing milkers r-right

Old and losing fertility by the day mate. Never happening, have to be an unimaginably selfish cunt to get pregnant. Like most of our parents I imagine

put on socks to keep your little feetsies warm please

What did you last eat to power up your farts?

I actually got thiccer to use the popular term. I have fairly lucky fat placement. Tits are noticeably bigger. But I also get rolls and shit now. I need to diet

>Thicc Scotty
Fug that sounds bretty nice. Wish you still posted nudes especially if you got thicc'er. I know you don't add ppl online because you are bad about replying just I'll drop my tag anyway. If you don't add me have a good life and thx for sharing ur butthole : )
fukjannies#3229

Would you sit on my face as a cushion and fart into it while you browse?

Attached: ezgif-5-332d0927ebb8.gif (160x112, 1.81M)

Fuck it. I can add you. Been a lot better about it recently

It all comes full circle
Don't forget to hang yourself in your bathroom when your nudes eventually end up on here

You seem new around these parts

would i get bored of you in 10 minutes?

sounds like a weird conversation

Presumably You arent the one person I offered to add.

didn't answer my original question

This thread got pretty gay. Goodnight you stupid fucking faggots.

Attached: dank-trudeau.jpg (256x256, 18K)

>There are fembots
No there aren't.

>there are fembots(female) browsing on here completely naked

Then its entirely irrelevant. Whats to say I wouldnt get bored of you

I call bullshit. Boyfriend asks me to wear this kind regularly

Can you just stop? Just kill yourself already.

Yup. Because underwear lines look trash af

well your reasoning kind of answered the question after all

I wanna eat out Fembot's putrid yeast infested vagina

Isn't it trashy to show your ass off to the world either way? You only worry about panty lined if you're planning on having people look at your ass cheeks.

>Boyfriend asks me to wear this kind regularly
And your boyfriend suddenly speaks for what every man wants now?

You do realize girls asses look different from one anothers? Not every girl looks great in a thong.

And they have flat asses too.
Saw a woman a work with a yellow thong and no ass at all. Embarrassing.