A gamma Ray burst is going to kill everyone on earth sometime In the next 30 years

A gamma Ray burst is going to kill everyone on earth sometime In the next 30 years

Attached: 2018-12-16_23-38-13.jpg (629x373, 72K)

That far away? But I want it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Absolutely based, unconditionally redpilled

Good, but I'll be dead already way before it hits

We found glassing on the moon during the Apollo missions. It's too much to go into for me to type it but look up Earth catastrophe cycle. I work the cia. The elites are building tunnels they think they can live but the radiation is going to sink all the way through the Earth's crust all life on Earth is going to die. This has happened before and you will find out how we know it'll happen again soon if you do your research.

It could happen within the next ten years. I didn't say in 30 years I said sometime within the next 30 years

>he thinks I'll be alive in 10 years
Would be nice if it could just btfo this whole planet right now. I'm sick of it all

While you were busy choking on Israeli cock I was fed hundreds of thousands of years of history straight through my ancient blood. That said and considering you're a schitzo neckbeard, lets divert this thread into one about your favorite flavor of jolly rancher. Mine's green apple.

>We found glassing on the moon during the Apollo missions
But we never went to the moon.

Looks like mossad caught onto your thread op and now they're trying to slide it.

Ok, let's assume this anonymous post actually is a former CIA agent leaking declassified info about the end of all life on earth.
What am I supposed to do about it?

Not a kike, would of off'd myself if I were. It's just 30 years is a long time and I'm most likely going to off myself before that so it might as well happen 30k years from now.

>I work the cia.
I really hate to be a pedant, but I feel like someone who works for the cia could at least muster that sentence, with the for and all.

There is really nothing you can do but k form yourself and be ready. Look into earth catastrophe cycle. Somebody on YouTube covered it and I hate to say it it's all real sadly.

I meant to say inform. I'm kind of nervous telling you guys about this. There is nothing else to say so do what you will with this information. I'm leaving this comment section for now

>comment section
It's another redditor goes on Jow Forums for le ebin memes episode

>Cia boomer goes somewhere to post anonymously
>Doesn't know what a thread is called
Somebody warned Jow Forums about Epstein before anyone else knew. Tiny chance he's not full of shit. Tiny chance

>sadly
u hvn a laff thr m8? spookin round me robo moms auwse? u cun run ur shiet dwn ther with yer city bois, aye, but don u fkn cme round here with tht shyte or ya get urself real 'quaninted wth jimmy ova der. Gut ye werl moft fikgmfkhmghkmh

Attached: jimmy.jpg (291x450, 30K)

>all life on earth is going to be obliterated
>there's nothing you can do
>be ready
I'm calling shit on this
You'd think the glowniggers would know more about how this place works, seeing as several agencies already stalk this place and tend to their honeypots.

All of us will be boomers by then. Oh well, maybe Jesus will come and fire a kamehameha and stop it or something

the reason gamma ray bursts are scary is because they move at the speed of light and are completely unpredictable. they'd hit us before we could detect them, there is no way we could have foreknowledge of such an event.

Wait wha...

So what you're saying is we'll finally be free? Thanks santa spook, you really came through in the end afterall. Sorry for ever doubting you.

but no, really. what...

>Look up what he's talking about
>It's supposed to be a micro Nova solar flash
What the fuck. If you're gonna larp do it right

So that's why the elites are being this degenerate and raping our kids?! They know it's over, so why not be evil as possible?

Will my oneitis get married before then?

>micronova solar flash

Can someone explain what this means in terms a retard can understand?

>in terms a retard can understand
The sun's going to send lots of illegal x-rays that will destroy the US economy unless we build a wall around earth