Mornin' Jow Forums what is ur monday morning? I got early morning in job only...

Mornin' Jow Forums what is ur monday morning? I got early morning in job only. I am up from 6 in morning and now i am allready home. About to smoke some cigs and go inside to play some vidya. Currently sipping my tea and taking out pack of Marlboro. Ask me anything

Attached: 201908261).jpg (4032x2268, 521K)

Woke up 8am again thinking about her and now I work out to keep myself busy
AMA

Attached: 1564462034246.png (289x310, 22K)

Damn man. Thinking about who tho. I am same OP from my laptop which pic related. I am usualy thinking about a girl from job. She is 10 years older than me( i am 19) but i am so scared when meeting her. But still i have small talk with her sometimes. Sometimes exchange some text messages about work and stuff how she feels. I dunno. I am scared but i am here for a long time. Recently changed country. No in Ireland. Its strange here. So busy yet so nice.

Thinking about the crush mang. Hey kudos to you for talking to her. It would be hard for me if she was older, unless she is mommy tier

I'm at work still, will be off in another hour though. I just need it to be Tuesday so I can drink.

How old are you user?

Attached: sample_656212a2b6fdebf7021ce80ff7160305.jpg (850x991, 507K)

damn. She is not mommy tier. She looks like 19 year old mostly. fuck even 16 year old. But she recently had 29th birthday. She is old but looks young and fit. Damn i would bang her every evening. But stuff doesnt go in my favor unfortunatly.

just text her or message her on social media. Odds are she will respond if you dont write creepy shit. Just tart convo by "hey i saw u there and there yestarday and thought i might write u. How are u?" belive me. Woman are just as scared as you are when u aproach them. When i asked for my crushes age she got all red and said 28..i was like WHAT THE FUCK u look like 19 max to me and convo fired up. Quick and easy

Real OP here, this guy is not OP

I am 19 year old. I failed my school and i flew to ireland where my family is based RN. They and i work at some shithole but it pays fair o i might as well start life here from zero. Why do u want to drink tho? i had problem with it but i changed from bottle a evening to small joint of weed in evening and got good resoults when working. Productivity was up and bosses are now happy about it..kinda. Still mess up some stuff but they accept it becouse i am new here. about 3 and half months here.

Hey thanks for the advice. I made an Instagram account just so I can approach her but I have no clue about approaching a girl through social media. Also I'm pretty ugly and that stresses me cuz I say there's no way she's gonna agree to go out with an ugly internet stranger. Should I start the convo like that? With telling her that I saw her I thought I should write? Or take it slower? Also how can I actually make a conversation there? By trying to find something on her pics/stories we can discuss about?

realy?? XD let me correct myself with phone camera pic. in a sec

Kek who wanted my placd. Go back to basemant

Attached: Got u homeboy.get fucked.jpg (4032x2268, 1.69M)

nice trips man. Not realy. it depends on situation. Basicaly say u found her thrue friend(even if that is BS) and start talking to her. start with hey or Hi. Then ask her about what she was doing in one of pictures u interested. Ask about hobbies and stuff. Thats how i got my crush out for a snacks while we were on brake. I dunno. It kinda flows. Try to aproach her slowly but if this fails. There are plenty of fish in the sea and go ask out another one. Then another one. One will eventualy say yes and u got it. They dont know each other o u are at advantage and they know nothing. Perfect if u ask me.

Thanks allot again. Actually we do have a common friend but they don't talk anymore so I can't approach her irl. They told me she's introverted so idk I was thinking about taking it real slow but I think your idea is better and be forward about it, you know like admit I'm actually interested and wanna get to know her. It's funny because when I first saw her I was totally fine and brave about it (I actually went to talk to her irl but it didn't work out and I left because I thought I would have another chance through our mutual friend) but now a week later my self esteem is completely shattered and I'm scared and tired.
Hey be careful not to make things awkward at the workplace with the lady.

It's almost 5 am, I haven't slept yet, might have to raise my sleeping med doses. Yesterday my friend picked a fight with me and now I'm not sure if we're still friends. It's gonna be mighty awkward with us playing the same relatively small online game together.
I'm hoping I'll fall asleep soon

i woke up tired as fuck, took 600mg of caffeine, had a bad workout and i'm going to wageslave in two hours
fucking kill me, my day barely started and it's already over for me.

no we are still at someone i know stage RN. But i wanna chage that.
Basicaly yea ur perfectly right. Just say hi to her and start convo. if u all ready have talked to her make clear it is that person who she allready talked to. Its normal to be scared and if she is introverted as you said. It would make sense she was scared of u just as u are scared of talking to her. Make a convo sometime. Or fuck it RN make it. It's worth a shot. If she pussies out and leaves u on read try again and if she says no then just fk it. Go ask out another one. one girl is not worth messing up ur nerves.

Not realy a concern. Just act casual around him. if he asks something just answer if u didnt fight. i had something like this a while ago. we still talk and are friends just that little mishap. Not worth being tired over. Have some sleep user.

then make it thrue work and just fall asleep after. or play vidya. Tomorrow promises to be bright or even something mirricusly happens today. Anything can happen so suddenly so keep ur eyes open for oportunities u can use for ur advantage

user i already go to the psychologist to give me meme motivational phrases. just tell me to go fuck off and grow a pair of balls

Attached: 1563226592053.jpg (400x200, 17K)

Thanks man you're a dudebro. You talk in a way that I understand better comparing to what my friends told me. Maybe it's why we're both here

Belive me. Once that happen to me. I was low that day and my salary just came thrue. i was in love. Called a friend and said fuck it lets do something. We went to Kebab place and took our order. then back in my place we smoked weed and eat our kebab while watching some shit on laptop. We had fun. So watch out for small oportunities. it might not be a lot but i had my fun and kept me happy for that evening

Might be. I dunno i have low worth for myself and low self esteem. But i can help others out better than i can help myself. Like football coach. They dont play game themselves but they are best at deciding what to do.

What country are you from, OP?
How is that not original?

It's just gone 2pm here. I woke up about an hour ago. Currently reading news sites and sipping tea while debating on if I have the energy/patience to do a long flight on Xplane.

its ok. im reallllyyyy craving vegan samosas. i think its bad that i buy them, but i cant stop. pic related

probably in like 5-10 mins ill hit up the muzzie joint and buy some. they are pretty cheap too

Attached: IMG_1378.jpg (3264x2448, 1.62M)