Is accepting being middle class a cope

26 now, growing up in the age of social media and the unrealistic expectations but on us the mentality of if you're not a 6'4 chad making millions and fucking models you're worthless.

I make a decent income in a fast growing sector which will only increase as the years go by. I'm a slightly above average looking, skinny fat manlet. I used to be big into power lifting but haven't for a couple years I'm gonna get back into fitness though.

Point is I'm alright with my situation. I'm never going to be rich or tall or fuck models but I could work 9-5, get a nice house in the burbs, marry a qt and focus on hobbies.

Is this mentality a cop out accepting mediocrity?

Attached: White-Picket-Fences.jpg (564x564, 94K)

Any class below upper class is a cope.

Attached: Smiling assassin.jpg (711x970, 289K)

The middle class is largely a myth, at least in the US with its laughable safety net.
"Middle class" = at risk of being poor.
Try to get rich, to the point where you possess inter-generational wealth ($10MM or more), so you no longer have any real risk of becoming poor.

What do you need more money for? To spend on useless shit?

Humans are simple and we really don't need much.

>Is this mentality a cop out accepting mediocrity?
kek the only brainwashing is the idea that what you're describing, The Boomer dream, is mediocrity. Perhaps it was easy for them but they fucked it all for the rest of us.

If you can afford to own your own home in the suburbs, get married and support children and still have money and time for any sort of hobby you are anything mediocre.

The people who talk about this 'mediocrity' are media millionaires you let in your head who would be earning jackshit if they didn't luck and get propped up as a puppet voice for a shitload of suits.

living in the suburbs is a huge mistake. move to the city so you can feel like you live in the real world again

Suburbs start like 20mins outside the city where I live I can just hop on the bus but I get what you're saying

>wanting to be aurrounded by stench and litter to feel like you

Die

If you have hot running water and electricity then you have it better than a good two thirds of the world's population.

>skinny fat manlet
ngmi

>Is this mentality a cop out accepting mediocrity?
yes

you want to always be making more money tomorrow than you did yesterday
being comfortable is when you lose

>What do you need more money for?
so girls will give me a passing glance

Attached: 1548508406767.png (400x388, 172K)

>you want to always be making more money tomorrow than you did yesterday
>being comfortable is when you lose

Getting greedy and biting off more than you can chew is also when you lose.

Why would you want to be with some boring hoe who only cares about your money?

It does actually sound like you're giving up. Snap out of it.

Who says you can't be rich? Have you tried? Have you given the years necessary to do it? Do you even have a plan on how to get rich. If you haven't even attempted, then don't try to convince yourself you can't.

Nobody gives a fuck what you drive or where you live as long as its a relatively safe area and your vehicle is reliable.

If anything women/peers will be more impressed by your frequency/ability to travel, especially internationally

Really? How so?
Oregano

>'m never going to be rich or tall or fuck models but I could work 9-5, get a nice house in the burbs, marry a qt and focus on hobbies.
This but without being able to marry a qt

> average skinny-fat manlet who knows chads fuck all women

> thinking he can marry a qt in such hypergamy times [that will stay loyal]

Attached: 370-3709296_100kib-724x611-smug-wojak-wojak-smile.png (586x607, 84K)

It would be for me, maybe not for you.
After everything I've gone through, I'm going to need more than Leave It to Beaver. Fuck that.

>above average looking, skinny fat manlet

Attached: 1536837648919.jpg (348x294, 12K)

outside the echo chamber of r9k dating attractive women is pretty easy if you have your shit somewhat together and have basic social skills chief

I look like Joseph Gordon Levitt if he grew up on a council estate