Americans drink tap water

>Americans drink tap water

Attached: images (1).jpg (227x222, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

x-files.fandom.com/wiki/Parasitic_ice_worm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11275672
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Love me some tap water with ice in it

Attached: DADC663B-1937-447A-96F6-67FD7ECA2D98.jpg (1000x1000, 166K)

that's leafs and europoors

>he drinks bottles of microplastics

So does this yurpoor. Its clean safe and cheap.

most yuropoors drink tap water too, except refined countries like france and italy and switzerland

If anything that speaks of proper infrastructure, here in the third world we drink from plastic bottles. Some have water filters installed in their taps but theyre not very good so they sell 5 step purification systems that produce a lot of waste water byproduct

It's called having a clean water source you gigantic faggot. The tap water where I live is better quality than the bottled water. If you go to the right town it's just about the best water you'll ever have.

Bottled water turns you gay from the plastic and is only appealing in polluted poor shitholes.

geggggg garrr barrr

No we don't. Our government literally puts poison in our tap water under the guise of it helping our teeth.

The poison does help your teeth you obnoxious faggot.

>what is fluorosis

Which is why they take flouride out of the water supply if there is too much occurring naturally. This side-effect is strongly outweighed by the cavity preventative effect the poison provides.

In mild cases, dental fluorosis is only a cosmetic concern.

Could only be argued if people were swishing around the tap water in their mouth and spitting it out. Most of the time it goes right past the teeth and into the body. I'll take care of my own damn teeth anyway, I don't need someone adding chemicals into my water to have decent oral hygiene.

if that were true amerifarts would have lower cavity incidence than i.e. yuropoors which is the opposite of reality

also:
>let's ingest POISON bc it slighty reduces the occurence of cavities in our teeth

Attached: burg.jpg (1024x576, 136K)

Americans consume far more sugar. What did you expect?

I live in a small city in Boreal Canada and the tap water we get here is pumped directly from deep underground reserves left by glaciers thousands of years ago. The water is so pure it requires no purification process whatsoever and is sent directly to the tap

Sucks to be a Eurocuck

Attached: PepeSmug.jpg (800x800, 113K)

Why do subhumans drink tap water anyway? Do you really trust the governments water?

Attached: 8f5e1f9000dc1dd0467ad4f59c372409.png (530x299, 216K)

x-files.fandom.com/wiki/Parasitic_ice_worm

The water reserve is thousands of meters under the rock and it takes years of rocks and sediments filtering to end up down there

No fucking parasites in the water, it's some the purest water on earth, purer than your water bottle faggot

Do you not brush your teeth you dumb niggers?

ooh yea???
i filter my own water with 4 stages osmosis and carbon filtering and UV sterilization then manually add the correct amount of minerals

I get the best water without any effort, I open the tap and get not only extremely pure water but it's ice cold too!

Can anybody here answer my question about water as a utility. I live with family so i do not pay the bill, but i would like to know the nature of water bills. Is the payment for the water itself, or the purification and municipal pumping, or both. I live over an aquifer that my city uses as its water supply, but there are residents who have their own wells and do not pay bills for water. In short, is the water free, but the service charged, or am i buying the water itself from the government.

i only drink bottled water. fuck that tap shit

>Is the payment for the water itself, or the purification and municipal pumping, or both
why don't u look at a utility bill?
it says what you're charged with exactly to the cent
Usually you pay for both the service AND the water plus taxes on shit

I do not look at the bill because i do not own the property.

ask ur mum to take a look, are u retarded

Attached: 1498755537593.png (500x500, 194K)

My tap water is just fine but then again I live in a first world country unlike the us

Asked my father. He isnt completely sure. He knows that treatment, sewage and mechanical pumping are in the bill, but he could not confirm if the water consumption is charged by quantity or expenditure of resources

it technically doesn't really since fluoride needs topical treatment (ex. toothpaste, mouthwash without eating something after etc.) to actually have any effect. it'd get washed down too quickly when drinking it in tap water - it's utterly useless. also that new agey calcified pineal gland shit is actually real surprisingly:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11275672

you have the paper bills somewhere, just look at them and it will say

I love tap water t. Eurofag