Attached: images.jpg (237x212, 6K)

Just stop being a fucking creep user

how were you born then, user?
also
how you like your wizard powers?

>tfw came out of my moms belly because cesarian
>tfw havent even touched a pussy at birth

JUST

Attached: 332452435325.jpg (185x273, 6K)

hey op, can i ask you, are you a vegan?

tfw not a creep at all completely average but mentally stunted and fucked upbringing

>how you like your wizard powers?
Tfw there are none to speak of

Based just poster

No I don't think I will hop on that meme. I don't think it would fit me after considering it, also I lift, also I know people on it.

Have you at least kissed someone?

Yeah not a KHV just V
Tfw was Actually was a turbo Chad when I was like 7-9 whatever and French kissed sluts but then it went down hill

Attached: images (1).jpg (205x246, 15K)

Honest question, in which way does it impact your life? At 32 and never having sex I'm sure the conversation has come up many times with people, or I'm sure you've been in sex talking groups where you've had to stay quiet right? Have these things changed how people perceive you?

It might help not to think or talk of 7-9 girls as "sluts".
Are you trying to find a gf? actively? If yes, what is usually going wrong?

>I'm sure the conversation has come up many times with people
Not really in a long time. Helps to be asocial af
If it comes just lie and say you had a relationship long time ago to appear normal

>in which way does it impact your life
Having shitty experience with picking up wahmen. Being romantic/flirty and having shit tier confidence is the only thing really. And having deep sexual frustrations of course

>Have these things changed how people perceive you?
Not really

Attached: 1566591807178.jpg (576x576, 69K)

>It might help not to think or talk of 7-9 girls as "sluts".
That's a pretty fucked up term I guess lol. Too tired now.. as in that age I was by that time though..

>Are you trying to find a gf? actively? If yes, what is usually going wrong?
No not really in a long time. Need to work on myself and life situation to get into a better position and confidence low because no job etc. Approached some long time ago when I was really horny and desperate and she was too fine just so I could get denied and move on. But also lost interest in one other girl after talking with her. Aka had bad way of progressing further or escalating which fucked me up even though I could prolly have fucked easy.. the cringe

32 here KHV Wizard here as well. Solidarity bro.

I was bullied a lot by girls all throughout grade-school. It fucked me up and made me crazy timid around girls, and that coupled with some hereditary social anxiety just destroyed by chances.

I'm generally normal in all other aspects of my life, and so I'm sure there have been girls who've flirted with me in the past, but I was too fucked up to notice it as such.

You are very right, you need a better confidence. No happy relationship is possible if one of the people involved struggles with self-worth issues.
But aside of some basics like getting a job, most is in your head. And the improvement you seek has to be also done inside your head. Therapy might help to figure things out.
You are important. You are interesting and cool and a catch. For soemone.
Keep in mind: It is a numbers game. While you will be attracted to a large percentage, women have very specific ideals. You just need to find the ones that like your type.
Just take it easy, slow and in your own pace. Maybe just talk to some women, without even planning for sex. Just for training, XP gain and leveling up. Maybe get a female friend. That will make you more comfortable around women and she can give you good tips. But make sure to properly friendzone her, else you'll botch it.

>tfw 27 kv
At this point i just believe i dont function like a normal person.

>Maybe just talk to some women, without even planning for sex. Just for training, XP gain and leveling up. Maybe get a female friend.
This is the only advice. Hopefully you don't get ree'd at like I have. I've made this suggestion repeatedly but somehow some smooth brains utilize olympic level mental gymnastics to insist this means something more than it really does.

My husband was a kissless virgin at age 26 when we met. *shrugs* So what?
Stop freaking out. Figure out your problems and try to deal with them. That doesn't mean start lifting or shit. It means find a way to accept and love yourself, find ways to overcome your shyness and take babysteps towards opening up to someone.

>you need a better confidence.
Most of my problems are facilitated by not having a job/moneys to improve my life with to be somewhat self sustaining and functional. But being a wagecuck has its downsides too and not ideal long term but that's another story

>most is in your head
True learned helplessness and putting mental blocks on yourself is literally the biggest thing

>Therapy
Maybe but I'm not into that really

>You are important. You are interesting and cool and a catch. For soemone
This is some normie juice right here.
The first parts are questionable when you look at it in reality right now, not that I don't have the potential further on though.
Another aspect is the "someone" I have insanely high standards for my position too as I won't consider anyone that I'm less then maximally attracted to. I critique people hard af and if it's not up to my standards I'd rather be alone and not deal with the bullshit and I'm absolutely not into chasing unattractive girls lmao

>Keep in mind: It is a numbers game.
Absolutely

>While you will be attracted to a large percentage,
Not really. Depending on where you are though. Tightly packed metropolitan areas with lots of hot girls.. is another thing but I'm average it's not alot desu

>You just need to find the ones that like your type.
Shieeet we are doomed lads. Until we make it.. that is

>Maybe get a female friend.
This is a good strat if you are full social mode. Hot girls know hot girls. You can expand very easily this way I guess not to be underrated

>My husband was a kissless virgin at age 26 when we met.
Were you a virgin?

Maybe you should stop referring to women as sluts. Just a helpful tip.

Facts my Nigga. I think I'm actually pretty fucking schizoid

For sure u gotta practice and loosen up but you also gotta work in yourself and looks do matter alot and mostly lol

>That doesn't mean start lifting
Tfw acquiring mass is the only solace I have.. t-thanks

Yes. Why are you asking? somethingoriginal123

But some women actually are just that and female liberation and femnazism was a mistake

Keep on lifting if it helps you. But Just be aware that it won't solve your confidence and self-esteem issues. Start accepting yourself, dude. Improve, sure. Learn new things, lift, eat healthy, find hobbies you love. Interesting men/women are the ones who have a rich and full life on their own, independently of having a partner or not.

not op, but im 32 and still a virgin. i dont have friends anymore and even when i did have friends sex was barely ever brought up in a conversation. one girl found out i was a virgin and she was surprised and said "am i going to have to fuck you now?" i'm not trying to jerk myself off, but i dont look like a standard loser virgin, even though i am. i look completely normal and get decent rates on /soc/ for whatever that is worth. i've had opportunities to lose it too but i messed up all my chances. it doesn't impact my life too much because i'm a shut in neet.

>be aware that it won't solve your confidence and self-esteem issues.
You don't have to convince me I already know lol

>rich and full life
I wish. but also having kids and a partner are literally a part of this unless you have an insane career (for a male)

Being socially isolated is the surefire way to get in this position relate on all points

Having standards is really important. But you talk in a really distanced, unpersonal way about the whole relationship thing. Having a female friend could maybe help you to see women as people like you and me. That is the first step to a) success with women and b) a healthy relationship

>Being socially isolated is the surefire way to get in this position relate on all points

there doesn't seem to be a way to fix it either. people will tell me to just go fix my personality like i can just switch things on and off like a fucking light switch.

Then maybe go have a therapy.
And kids, family, as a male you don't have time pressure there. You can take 20 more years and you'll still be able to have all that.
Relax, figure yourself out. Develop a healthy way of percieving women. Not scary, not evil, not sluts, just people who try to make it through the day, just like you.

>Just stop being a fucking creep user
this meme that "all you have to do to get a gf is not do anything wrong/mean/creepy". I can't get a gf because of the exact opposite problem, I'm so afraid of doing something the girl won't like that I end up just being a zero personality mute.
It's also stupid to say that when it's well documented that women hate guys who have nothing going for them other than that they're not assholes, aka nice guys.

OP should join a gym asap because he got little bitch syndrome bad. Also who can't fuck a roastie by age 32? God damn

No. Changing yourself is hard work.
I changed myself and it took years. But it was worth it. I can have a happy relationship now, I have friends, I have a job. I will have a kid soon.
Never said it was easy or quick. Only that it is worth it.
If you can't do it on your own and don't know where to start go get help. From a therapy. Not a message board full of self-loathing people who are just as lost as you are.

You're 50? Why are you posting here?

But your upbringing doesn't really matter past 16.

but women are scary and evil. I've never met a woman that I felt relaxed around. all my interactions with women, I'm putting in 100% of the interest and effort until I eventually realize she's not interested in me whatsoever so I give up.

stop trying to sell me therapy. i did that years ago and it did nothing for me.

Nice guys are all manipulative creepy assholes.

You need to get over your fear of women. They're just people who you can talk to like anyone else.

I am not 50. And of course your upbringing matters. Many adult people need help to fix the harm that their parents have done. No shame in that.
And seekign help is better than living a life in misery.

Just stop being creepy
Just stop being ugly
Just get laid

>26 years without taking a dick

Attached: 212977C2-7DF0-4B72-9133-E92B113AFD64.gif (500x230, 1.36M)

>Nice guys are all manipulative creepy assholes.
not all of them. some are just guys who have nothing going for them other than not being mean. you have to be able to be interesting in conversation in some way which I don't know how to do because autism.
and it's hard to just "talk to them like anyone else" because

>you talk in a really distanced, unpersonal way about the whole relationship thing.
Maybe I don't even want a relationship.. maybe I just want to smash my way through whores for the lost time.. idk even know anymore. I'd prolly get pretty sick if most girls "personalities" too once in there tbqh. I have no idea what I want..
Except to nut raw in pussy that is..

We have to stop being neets

>You can take 20 more years and you'll still be able to have all that.
>Relax
That's scary fucking hell.. relax a bit and a decade passes by and you have done nothing.. nah relax is the last thing you want
Having kids as 50 as a male works sure but you gonna be fuck old when your kids grows up. Also you are avoiding the fact that you HAVE to date a younger woman at least 20 years younger than yourself by then which puts further strain on having fixed your economical life and both keeping in good as shape for a guy that age.. but very well..

Already In the gym brah

>You're 50?
No. Read the op again

>But your upbringing doesn't really matter past 16.
Wrong. It sends ripples throughout the rest of your life very fucking hard.

U are not op fren

Attached: UEptom7.jpg (1682x2048, 328K)

But that is all in your head. You are putting too much pressure on yourself. Just be more relaxed about it. Try to connect without thinking about sex. If it happens, it happens. If not, then you found a friend who will enrich your life in other ways and give you social XP.

I did therapy twice. First time did nothing for me as well. Therapy depends a) on you being ready for it and b) on having the right therapist. My first one was too dumb. Maybe yours was too.

You don't get any, I was hopeful but as I turned 30 the only power got was being old

pussy has never been more freely available than it is today.
any of us could go to a brass we find online right now and for 100 bucks do anything we wanted with them, the brass would also be much better looking and sexier than any of the landwhales screaming INSELL at you.

the pussy has no longer got any value within it whatsoever, theyve done this to themselves

>I did therapy twice. First time did nothing for me as well. Therapy depends a) on you being ready for it and b) on having the right therapist. My first one was too dumb. Maybe yours was too.
nah, i'm good. i'm not paying someone to listen to my problems and then get offered vapid normie advice that i've already considered.

He said 32 years without. It doesn't really count when you're a child.

>but women are scary and evil. I've never met a woman that I felt relaxed around.
This is the case most of the time. We have grown accustomed to women being this way some fucking how in today's society. The default state is some bitchy way.
Then when you actually encounter a woman that is pleasant to be around or has a nice caring friendly personality it sticks out so hard you wouldn't believe you could even come across it.. the rarity.
I don't even have any example right now but I know this exists but it's been so long I've forgotten my last encounter with it..

Attached: 27ikitua6ca21.jpg (727x868, 237K)

30 yo loveless loser reporting in

>fucked upbringing
Same here. I'm only just now realizing how bad an environment I was in and how it effected me long term

What'd they do to you? Or not do to you, i.e. neglect

Attached: 1557009956306.jpg (478x463, 158K)

>You are putting too much pressure on yourself
but the pressure is generally on the man in male-female interactions since men are expected to lead conversations and stuff. also the other component is that like I said, I've never felt that any of my interest in a woman was reciprocated. whenever I've wanted to get to know a girl, I never got the feeling that she cared at all, it just felt like she didn't want to be mean and tell me to fuck off.
>Try to connect without thinking about sex. If it happens, it happens. If not, then you found a friend who will enrich your life in other ways and give you social XP.
it might be the opposite problem for me. I try not to make my interactions with women sexual in case we can just end up being friends but I'm sure women that are trying to meet guys are put off by a guy not showing sexual interest

Well I'm 32. Easier to understand than everyone taking a random idea if when one hits puberty and do maths regarding that.. I've been jackin off since I was before 10 or some shit..

>What'd they do to you?
Just basic neglect no clear rules and guidance with some alcohol abuse.

Gee women won't fuck you? Shocker

>Maybe I don't even want a relationship
this, a relationship honestly just sounds like stress 24/7. I could not imagine having to talk to a woman every fucking day. I'd run out of things to say by our first date

>Tfw 32 years old getting on towards 33 and I don't even want to enter a pussy.
I'm kinda disgusted by the idea of sticking my penis in a womans wet gaping axe wound. I'm probably not asexual because I beat off and still get turned on by women but I just have no desire for sex. I think I'm broken somewhere.

I have autism as well. I found ways to deal with it. Life changed.

Nobody said "just sit and wait for a decade". But take your time to fix yourself. It will be a busy time.
And really, really talk to some women. Just for training. The fact alone that you write "personalities" in quotation marks shows that you have issues. And women sense that.

I thought that maybe you were virgin hunter. Anyhow, how did you meet him?

Then it was a shoddy therapist. Or you were not ready. But yeah, you can also fix yourself. Read into psychology. If you suspect it was due to your upbringing, read into developmental psychology and try to fix the damage that was done.

>See those perfectly soft juicy curvy bodies with perfect lucious hair and imagine how they feel and smell
You gotta be gay or broken my Nigga indeed

Some Def have wanted to but I've literally been disgusted by them lol

>shows that you have issues
He..he

Attached: 1531415344243.png (633x758, 32K)

you've programmed your body to be sexually satisfied by your hand. you're not broken, you just need to deprogram.

>just bee yourself
>dont be a creep

???????

Its just rational way for getting endorphines.

I met him online. We both were users in a quite nerdy forum. We had many discussions and it was so much fun sparring with him. We met (despite long distance) and while I wasn't sure about things when we first met, I missed him after our second meeting. We laugh a lot together, we still debate a lot and we share many hobbies. The end.

>literally PAID a fucking morbid obese women from tinder to let me eat her pussy
>nothing else, no sex, I'd be fully clothed - this is all I wanted from her
>finally get to her place, she takes her underpants off
>I throw my head in
>the smell is amazing, sweaty, bloody and stuffy but also erotic, horny and muffy
>I am a little overwhelmed
>realise I don't really know how to 'eat' pussy
>start to panic
>i have to do SOMETHING because i was promising her 'multiple chasmgasms' and was bragging about how good I am at eating pussy
>idea is in my head that when you 'eat' you typically eat with your mouth closed
>push my lips up against the vagina
>start vibrating my lips on it like I am chewing a piece of gum or something
>do this for a minute or so
>hear her say 'errrr... are you doing anything'
>I get annoyed
>'I'M EATING YOUR PUSSY POLITELY!'
>smack her in the gut with my hand
>she screams in pain and hops up
>asks me to leave
>i do

Attached: 1564191412272.jpg (700x500, 60K)

So everything will be okay for virgins so long as they can all find a nerdy virgin understanding gf like yourself? Well great then, I just don't know how the millions of men will split the thousands of women that fit into these groups though...

>I have autism as well. I found ways to deal with it. Life changed.
I'm more venting my frustration at constantly failing at self-improvement rather than asking for help

>Tfw your head was so big that you broke your mum's vagina and gave her a permanent chronic bladder infection.
I'm just that good. Don't be jealous, now. We can't all have such juicy, sexy brains.

Attached: 1552530751234.png (1520x1520, 1000K)

I didn't say that. I'm saying that it is all about putting yourself out there. Maybe stop judging people so harshly and give them a real chance. I knew also quite a few other girls who were not ugly or mentally ill, but still struggled to find their first bf. One of them was a high tier wizardess, now she is married and has 2 kids.

>I'm saying that it is all about putting yourself out there.
just wow
why do people like this try to give us advice?

I see that. Still. It can be done, so get to work :D
Btw. write down +200XP on your character sheet for talking to a woman here today. You may use the xp to buy or upgrade any skill from the social skill tree, if you meet the prerequisites.

have you tried? do you even want to?

Because people who succeeded in a similar situation as you (despite sharing your handicap) might have good advice?
Of course it takes time to make it work. Took me years. But it does work.

you realize thats just survivor bias right?

Consider the alternative. So you say accepting advice from the people who DIDN't make it is better? Sounds like the odds are way worse, desu.
Aside of that, I know more survivors than people who didn't make it. So it is not just me.

I don't have much to "get to work on" really. my chances with women (such as through tinder matches) are usually few and far between and usually end pretty quickly.

Why the fuck are you using tinder? I'd have rather died a virgin than looked for dudes on tinder.
Go to forums or conventions where people share your hobbies. Use Bumble, there women approach you instead of the other way round. That's the only way I'd have ever considered online dating. Be honest in your profile.

It was just an example, I've also tried meeting women (and just to try and make friends in general) through shit at uni like student organizations. Not sure about forums though since I really have only ever used Jow Forums in that department.
>Use Bumble, there women approach you instead of the other way round
is that still true? I thought I heard they'd changed it.

why should i ignore people who failed? plenty of them tried just as much as the people who succeeded and they got nothing.
it's all just luck and looks. ive put myself out there and got jack shit back. you know what i found? ugly fat girls like me and that's it, and the only reason they like me is because i'm better looking than they are but not too good looking to be intimidating. and that's what its all about.

You should check it out. But oh my god refrain from tinder. You can't just frequent shallow and superficial platforms and then complain you only meet shallow and superficial people there.

autism is nowhere near as big of a roadblock to dating as it is for men. men are much more willing to look past a boring personality for looks than women are, not to mention the fact that women don't have to initiate anything. all a woman has to do is let men know that she exists and potential suitors will come. meanwhile men have to be able to lead an interesting conversation, which is a huge problem for people with autism.

>ive put myself out there and got jack shit back. you know what i found? ugly fat girls like me and that's it,
This is scary lad

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg (394x550, 27K)

Sounds like either you are overestimating your own looks OR your personality is sort of shitty.
The universe is not deterministic, bro. You are just trying to avoid having to change, this is why you push this "luck or looks" myth.
It was hard work, I failed countless times, yet I got back up on my feet and tried again. Regarding friendship, job, education, everything.

like I said it's not my go-to and it's not like I placed my hope of self-improvement on it. it just happens to be that online dating is the most accessible to me since I'm not the best with social settings, and it's not really like I have anything to lose by at least trying.

Excuse me, what?
Boring personality? That is just a matter of point of view, dude. Some people might claim that me and my autistic friends have boring personalities, sure. But other people feel the opposite. It all depends on who you are talking to.
And no, it is not easier for women. All the guys say "oh I want a girl who is DIFFERENT from all the lame normies". And when she is, they notice this is actually not what they really want. Same with intelligent girls. You all pretend to want them. But when you actually meet them, most don't want to be around them much.
And, honestly, I would not have wanted a guy who "looks past my personality". Dying alone is preferable to that.
I found a guy who has different "issues" than me. Is more social, less logical. We appreciate each other's personality and complement each other. We work things out. No secrets. And I was the one proposing. Get rid of your weird stereotypes, dude.

Sure, every training is good training. But "nothing to lose" also applies to trying to meet people irl, i'd say. Will be awkward, will be embarassing. Just move on and try again. Gain more XP, level up, try again. No shame in failing, only in giving up.

autistic people have difficulty expressing themselves which a lot of people interpret to mean boring personality or uninterested.
>And no, it is not easier for women. All the guys say "oh I want a girl who is DIFFERENT from all the lame normies". And when she is, they notice this is actually not what they really want
I didn't say autistic women would have zero troubles dating, I said it's EASIER for autistic women to improve themselves and form relationships than it is for autistic men. we can at least agree that men are expected in society to initiate relationships with women and lead conversations right?

>Sounds like either you are overestimating your own looks OR your personality is sort of shitty.
nope, thought i was ugly but then i posted my pic in rate threads on /soc/ and got 6-7/10. at worst im average, and im not fat. so i only get attention from fat girls and you think changing my personality is suddenly going to allow me access to decent looking girls? they don't give me attention in the first place... do you think i should turn into some sleazy pua guy and start cold approaching?

>mom had cesarian done to her as well
so close but yet so far

Attached: 1555881927926.png (645x772, 148K)

>But "nothing to lose" also applies to trying to meet people irl, i'd say. Will be awkward, will be embarassing
but I rarely ever even get close to that. approaching people to make friends is fucking impossible just randomly outside, and is still difficult even in places where people expect to make friends. of course though, I've never been approached by anyone IRL, don't know if it's different for you. like I said, I have to try so hard when trying to start talking to people but nobody ever seems to reciprocate my interest.

This board needs to be a blue board.

Its porn that's causing all this. Porn that is directly made to attack your psyche. When was the last time you watched a video of a normal white couple (assuming you're white).

>do you think i should turn into some sleazy pua guy and start cold approaching?
Tfw you realize this is the only legit option we have to even remotely get something WE want / have chosen

Attached: FaceApp_1566831120544.jpg (831x1012, 319K)

There are a few tricks you can learn to make conversations easier. And to appear less boring.
Judging from my own limited dating experiences: No, women don't expect the man to lead the conversation. But they expect them to be honestly interested, listen and ask questions. If you from time to time add your own stories, even better. With my husband the leading was balanced, maybe a little bit more on my side even. But many girls will actually prefer to lead the conversation. They are just afraid of doing so because they think it turns off males. Because of dumb stereotypes.

just dont have autism

>But many girls will actually prefer to lead the conversation
>mfw I've only ever gotten one word or one phrase responses from women in conversation

Attached: 1504384766663s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

"allowing me access". You got your problem right there, dude. Girls are not like quests in a game.
And you letting people here rate your face is also... well... uhm... let's say it apparently not even helped to improve your situation.

Ok, let me enlighten you.
First of all, it really is a few silly cues that make people avoid you. They think you are not interested in them. Try to learn to make eye contact (in the appropriate way! 3 seconds during talking, then look away, then look again. Longer is (too) intimate, shorter is shifty.)
Smile.
I used to be never approached and thought myself ugly or weird. Wasn't. People just felt I had sort of a wall around me.
Go to places you have topics to talk about. Clubs, conventions, whatever. Go find a pen&paper group maybe. Practice there.

No I'm not gay and I wouldn't say it's a programmed thing. I just don't like vaginas that much I mean the thought of sticking a penis in one just doesn't appeal to me. That being said I love tits and kissing.

Happens. They feel just as dumb and uncomfortable as you then, most likely. Or they want to signal you in a friendly way that they are not interested. Both possible. Means: move on to someone you have a connection with. I know some really cool people that I can not actually be friends with. I like them and they like me, but even if my life depended on it, I couldn't have a proper conversation with them. That's ok. Just collect people you CAN talk to. Some of them will be female. And like I said, even if you are just friends, you get XP and level up just from being around them and getting more comfortable in talking to females.

It's something you get used to. Same as penises btw.
Damn are penises weird. They are the best argument AGAINST intelligent design.
But if you get to know one, they are not that bad after all. And you can grow rather fond of it even.
Same goes for vaginas. A little less weird than penises, imho, but definitely not something that comes natural to people, if you spend most of your life not seeing one.

Based and obesepilled

If you expect him to give up his dead dog head collection for some roastie he should upgrade to dead normie head collection

A man's gotta have his pokemon cards