Are you kay with the fact that nobody will ever love you? how do you deal with it?

Are you kay with the fact that nobody will ever love you? how do you deal with it?

Attached: 1554541016860.jpg (2080x2600, 384K)

love isn't real who cares

I'm not ok with it but I can't change it so just gotta accept it, you feel me?

This. Love is just a chemical reaction in the brain made to propagate the species.

Attached: Gamer Rick.jpg (393x500, 62K)

I'm not "kay" with it, but I've accepted it, like one would with terminal cancer.

Do you think Lucy Liu likes anal fisting?

Its just me. If no one else cares, why should I?

Murphys Law has never let me down and at this point I just operate on making things suck a little less whatever way I can until I physically cannot anymore, in which case I will blow the fun end of a shotgun if I have not already dropped by then. Basically like a terminal patient only much longer.
Unironically these as well.

Apparently, this guy will propagate the species with his children and pets

>I've accepted it, like one would with terminal cancer.

I'm not happy about the crushing loneliness, and I feel like there should be more to life, but if there isn't, I guess I'll take it anyway. At least I can still play video games.

lonely femanon here looking for someone to keep me company.

I'm just numb to it now. I'm 28 now, so confident it'll never happen, there's none of that false hope like in my early 20s that "m-maybe something will hapen" and I'll find a way to be happy

I transhumanistcope.
If I just live long enough, eventually, technology...

I'm still stuck in that early 20's phase. I hate it so much.

>tfw ywn become a terminator

Attached: B6748CCC-B000-460A-9B05-6DF928B26D7A.jpg (710x536, 128K)

I distract myself but I'm sure I'll eventually commit suicide

be my mommy gf and I will cling to you ;_;

please.... cling to me

Okay send me an email ;_; [email protected]

I love myself and endeavor to love the people around me as much as I can stand to. I may not ever be the recipient of love but I won't let that change that I'm a source.. or rather a conduit of it myself. Isn't that what manhood is, doing what's right even if you don't get any recognition or appreciation for it?

but you're wrong people do love me

It's a nice chemical Reaktion. Totaly worth. So what?

the pain is horrible and i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

all gay

Your conscious self is also a chemical reaction your brain made to propagate the species. At least love is doing its damn job.

Are you arguing the chemical reaction isn't real? Explaining what causes something to happen doesn't make it less real, stop being an edgelord.

>At least love is doing its damn job.
I hope the job isn't this pit i feel every time I get rejected.

Nope, that pit is all you. That's exactly what I mean. The base hormonal responses keep pushing you to try and fuck people, and all you can manage is feeling sad when you fail. How is that the least bit useful?
When was the last time your self-awareness did anything useful?

Attached: consciousness.png (960x540, 86K)

>When was the last time your self-awareness did anything useful?
idk

>there's no response
rip in peppers

I go through phases where I dont care at all and phases where I get a little more butthurt everytime I see a couple in public. Right now I'm in the former. With time passing though the former phase gets longer and the latter gets shorter. In half a decade I'll probably be dead inside permanently.

i'm not okay with it and i drink heavily to deal with it

>there's none of that false hope like in my early 20s that "m-maybe something will hapen"

Fuck I know this feel. I had it for years and years since I was like 16 years old and it suddenly came crashing down in my mid 20s when I finished uni. Was and still is devastating although I imagine it'll die down a bit as I get older.

I'm still holding out for a stroke of sheer luck, but I've come to terms with the prospect of remaining alone forever.

it's already over for me user
there's no hope

>This. Love is just a chemical reaction in the brain made to propagate the species.

cope