This board is truly shit now, there is nothing of substance being posted here. It's the same couple of threads...

This board is truly shit now, there is nothing of substance being posted here. It's the same couple of threads, shilled daily. You have the tranny threads, you have the fag threads, you have the fembot threads in which BPD whores ask for attention and you give it to them; due to enabling now if you call a woman a filthy whore here you're called an 'incel' on this board. These women who have nothing to offer but their pussy are enraged when you say their only value is in their pussy but what else do they have? They have no personality, no charm, nothing to offer but a destroyed mind and body. This board used to be something where like minded men who hated women would come together, now it's full of weak willed underaged faggots who worship pussy. I'm off to wizchan, enjoy your zoom zoom board faggots.

Attached: ds.jpg (640x360, 35K)

lol you forgot the an*me posters shitting up not only >>Jow Forums but the entire Jow Forums website

Attached: anime is trash.gif (394x192, 1.54M)

Jow Forums was originally an anime website. That was basically its whole entire thing.

>visits an anime board
>"stop posting anime guys"

Attached: 9b7020fc61a63d9280e7c7238b76a2ca.jpg (225x350, 19K)

demon slayer is pretty good desu

These guys probably are new fags that joined around the time when incels started to flood this board. Now that even more normal fags have joined to troll incels, they think that Jow Forums is different form how it first was, even though they never experienced old Jow Forums

Jow Forums is not an anime board. Jow Forums has grown beyond the original site purpose

Attached: 1446624108931.png (1054x748, 324K)

Jow Forums was, is, and always will be an anime board. However the faggotry anime bullshit that's going on right now isn't the same anime spirit that previously possessed this website. It's no longer about the enjoyment and discussion about a common interest for dejected societal rejects, but a bastardized spirit inhabited by narcissistic tendencies working to prove itself worthy of existence. This proves itself futile in the light of the reactionary responses and constant tranny hate threads, as the original spirit of anime posters rejects the inane bastard child surface-level identitarian anime posters. It is a decisive attempt at stealing the identity of the great Spirit which falls flat at doing so, much like the almost nietzschean resurgence of religious movements in face of the dawn of the death of God. In our case, the spirit of anime posters is dying because of the growth of popularity of the medium. Removal of scarcity removes the novelty that previously drove it. That isn't to say it's dead, just dying. And what form it will take on later is up to the current upholders of the old tradition. Some negotiation between the new growths and children, including the bastard child faggotry will need to happen lest it die completely or fracture into an infinite amount of subspirits that can never reunite.

Attached: turkfu.jpg (672x621, 121K)

Jow Forums is not a board. It's a site with boards dedicated to weebs (about 25% of total boards).

Most modern anime posters also rarely know what show the girls they post are from or watched it. It's really awful on dis*ord, when you want to start a conversation with someone about it and they just like it because it's cute and they "identify" with it.

>Jow Forums was, is, and always will be an anime board. However the faggotry anime bullshit that's going on right now isn't the same anime spirit that previously possessed this website.
I noticed this already
You always had animefags, but nowdays it's just weebs (zoomie ones) spamming retarded shit and being literal erping fags
Their posts as so low quality I developed an automatic association between anime pic and aversion
The trannies and prison gay homos having appriated animepics doesn't help either
It used to be better and for instance animefags would post about their shows and such

yea i think they're just gay zoomies and trannies
add to that the older weebs remaining are generally the dumbest, most rottenbrained ones barely able to type after decades of dumber and dumber anime binging

Attached: 1549813685357.jpg (2500x1993, 766K)

I realized my mistake just after posting but didn't wanna make a fool of myself by trying to correct it. Post itself was enough given I mistyped desu.

Worst of all are the people who post anime in the OP.

>there is nothing of substance being posted here
and what about my posts?

>I'm off to wizchan, enjoy your zoom zoom board faggots
LOL. dude ive been posting on wizchan for years. ive posted on the first original incarnation of wizchan before it was deleted

the current cervsion of wizchan is shit because theres no free speech. if you insult someone or say somehting the admins dont like they just delete your post or ban you. my vegan threads there repeatedly got banned

i dont think you understand how important free speech is to the integrity of a community. but go ahead and go there

btw, i know you wont believe this, but on wizchan literally all the mods are gays who sit on discord and erp with eachother. on /b/ they post gay furry shit all the time, but ban anyone who posts anything non gay. not even making this up. theres even a unironic female mod there. you dont understand how shit wizchan truly is

but go ahead. ta-ta~ op

>what about my posts?
u just spam vegan bait pasta everyday multiple times a day on several boards you mongoloid

I don't know who you are but I do know you are a narcissistic namefag so your opinion is worthless, I've enjoyed posting on wizchan the past 2 years or so I've browsed it, the age demographic is older and the posts are much higher quality. Free speech is an illusion when another is in control, there's no true free speech on Jow Forums either. If you go against the norm you will be smacked down just the same here as you would anywhere else.

That's exactly it. I figure we should start calling them Twitter Tr*nnies instead of Discord, because that's where they seem to stem from and fester. The Jow Forums and discord posters/users are just a symptom of the core disease, online identities being able to be constructed as to allow for maximal narcissism. You want to be a cute girl and get lots of affection, affirmation, and hella justification for lashing out randomly online?

Go make yourself a tranny twitter account, because it'll suit your needs perfectly. Undertake the real transitioning journey while you're at it, so you also have justification for physical anger outlets while you're at it.

I'm not saying every tranner is like this, frankly many of them are harmless genuinely nice people. However there's an eerie trend with some creatures that follow what I've laid out above.

half of #animetwitter is traps and trannies and half is just straight up homos

What do you mean? I'm not all too familiar with that side of Twitter beyond what I've seen of the trans posters, I usually stay on the politics/shitposting side.

search for the hashtag it's most of the weebs edgy types who also post on 4chin

You can visit wiz chanDOTorg. Theres no annoying captchas and the site has a calm nature. I just found it from 4+4 chans r9k before it got down.

an*me posters are the new or old frogposters

Jow Forums was created by moot literally as a way to discuss anime.