Nobody wish me happy birthday today except my family and i don't care. Why i don't feel anything im 18 today

Nobody wish me happy birthday today except my family and i don't care. Why i don't feel anything im 18 today.

Attached: 23cd67a18a2685f603c22c68908d7088.jpg (909x911, 51K)

awk 18 and all already OP. How time flies, You'll be able to drink if you're in Europe but I wouldn't bother. A full on adult baby boy.

Now I can't have sex with you, I'm sorry.

I don't drink at all that's probably reason why i have no friends

Happy Birthday user. It gets worse

Thank you. I know.. I know..

I'm 10 years older than you

Get out while you still can

Happy birthday OP, mine was a few days ago and no one remembered either, even someone I thought was still my e-friend who knew the date because I told them last year... it really sucks.

Happy birthday user. What will you do now?

Just find things you enjoy learning and doing and invest yourself in them. Also get serious about proper diet and exercise, not just for pussi but for your own longevity.
19, almost 20, spent most of this year trying to figure out wtf to do

Hope it will be something of me..
That must sucks. My ex friend which i saw today didn't say anything.

I have an interest in cars and going to work because I sign a contract when I was in high school. I dont wanna become wagecuck any advice.

You're off to an amazing start. Learn what you can from this job, specialize in a type of car (to repair I assume) and then start your own repair shop.
It's not even really a shop, just fixing a car in your garage. You make all the money and can charge less than a bigger repair shop

Same thing happened when i turned 18 two years ago. Feels like shit and envy at the normies who have friends threw them a suprise party where they video it and upload to facenormie. Didnt know college was gonna be fucking worse. Anyway happy birthday op. Wish you escape from this godforsaken site

My dream is to open my own repair shop. You really got me in mood thank user

No problem, good luck man

I can't give you advice since I'm in a tough spot myself, but happy birthday user. Hope you have a great day

Thank you so much guys

Try using drugs to take the pain away, the emotions aren't genuine but just get over your morality, whats the point in living if you never feel alive. I'd recommend you don't get addicted though so stagger your doses of what ever your taking and avoid opioids and opioid derivitives, I recommend a stimulant of some sort like small doses of amphetamine or larger doses of adderall, works a lot better than the depression medication that just numbs you. It makes talking to boring people interesting, it makes doing boring things fun and stops the cycle of just enough dopamine production so your brain doesn't decide to just off itself. Just make sure to not get addicted, once you start feeling like you need it to be normal or get thoughts when doing something difficult on an off day of I'll just do a little bit to help with this task don't do anything till you feel normal just waking up

Or dedicate yourself to cars like you said and replace drugs with work, addictions to work aren't bad for you but you can't expect to have kids or meaningful relationships if you work all the time, just build a wealth and then leave it to a brother, if you're an only child think about adopting and mentoring a kid to become your own and leave it to them

I wasn't the one who said use drugs. That will waste your money and fuck you up

This happened with me aswell last year when I turned 18, and this year too... Except my family didn't even wish me. I just accepted it and moved on... You don't need anyone but yourself, to be happy, user. Happy 18th Birthday.

Happy Birthday, hope you do something special
I didn't feel anything special either, it's not like you flip a switch in your brain when you hit 18

bro you have your whole life ahead of you etc. etc.....
Don't do a postgrad degree unless you really want to because it sucks!

I never think of using drugs that's not solution

Maybe i don't care because i'm introvert i enjoy my own company

Thank you i will get some food drink and watch some movie. That's special for me

Happy 18th birthday user, have a good one

No not really, I am a firm advocater for manipulationg your own body, if you can get addicted to something that you enjoy and does no harm to your body then congrats, but whats the point in being alive if your bored all the time and can't truly live.

And what is a solution, the never ending monotony of life leads us all chasing a dopamine rush, some just get it easier. It just comes to the point at least for me whats the point in being alive if your not gonna live, if your not gonna feel emotions or be able to form bonds. I have SCD and so can't pick up subtexts, but give me a little to drink or a little bit of amphetamines I can pick up most social cues in real time.

Happy eighteenth birthday, OP! ^o^