Why are there so many namefags now?

Why are there so many namefags now?

Attached: 1503873117325.png (300x250, 45K)

i blame myself. i think my posts made them more acceptable. im guilty of making this place less anonymous and argueably more shitty

everything rots and becomes corrupted in due time, and im no different and Jow Forums is no different

im sorry user, but we cant magically go back to the days of 2011 Jow Forums and r9k

besides, i keep getting banned from 8ch r9k and wizchan so this place is kinda the only place i even have left

What's even the point in namefagging? There are no upvotes or likes. Are you people that much of attention whores that you have to be a namefag?

to personally take a dump in threads i dont like.

Fuck it, I'm coming back in the game baby. Namechad ftw

I only find it acceptable if multiple people are providing something for a thread and want an easy burner name to differentiate from each other.

Namefagging lets you grow an epeen.

I hate you, you hapa loser

You have a problem with strong women on your board?

>hapa
youre the cuckoo, bud. never have i said that i was hapa

>thinks 2011 were the good old days
It low-key trolls weak will individuals.

Namefags ryse up

too acclimated to reddit, they don't know what to do without namefagging

This. How do I even fins my post and see if people like me if I don't have a name attached?

sure tenda, thats why youre in every single hapa and asian-related thread. youre the king loser in a collective of outcasts, and I wish you would just give up already

you're not even a namefag mongoloid spammer
i just use different ones and change them often to mess around

this isn't real me but fakers

why is it an issue? you can filter names/trips and never have to worry about them again
on that subject though, thanks for making some namefags come out of the woodwork so I can filter them OP

t.insecure fag hiding behind anominity to shield himself from criticism of his abysmal posts

Attached: 1493423956767.jpg (604x384, 45K)

Why have a name field if you aren't allowed to use it? :3c

Ignore this imposter.

Don't listen to this imposter. There is only one lucifer

It gives me the attention I didn't get from my parents.

also i have a small dick and will never find a gf, so namefagging is all i have really

Just here to remind all namefags/tripfags that a picture is worth a thousand word.

Attached: áš .png (386x494, 90K)

Also to remind jannies they are powerless against my sheer autism and daddy's money.

Attached: J.jpg (2560x1440, 1.55M)

>tenda
lmao yew always accuse me of being him, with or without this name

still not me above^^

jk you caught me, I really am tenda