Ama if you want to know what its like to have a gf. no sexual questions though

ama if you want to know what its like to have a gf. no sexual questions though

Attached: IMG-9913.jpg (1102x1444, 260K)

>no sexual questions

Virgin cuck. Show us your girlfriends taint or GTFO

Do the good parts outweigh the bad ones? Is it 50/50? Is it worth getting a gf for anything other than sex?

is this the korean poster again. bro, go spend your time doing something better. take your gf on a date or something.

>go take your gf on a date

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

good heavily outweighs the bad; latter there really isnt. that being said i lucked out and tried a lot of relationships out before finally metting someone really great. yes having a gf is great beond just sex but that is a large part
we spent the weekend together and she's sick today so i decided to daydrink

Is your girlfriend asian? origgg

yes, we are both korean

Attached: 1523540458524.png (540x339, 162K)

how often do you feel warm inside from the thought that you have a special relation ship with someone?

What's it like to have validation and be someone else's number 1? How does it feel?

we've been going out for a while now so i wont lie and say everyday but it does pop up in my mind once in a while and ill really be grateful
its pretty incredible really. i never thought id be in love or have that love reciprocated and thinking back on all we've been through makes me glad to be alive and to have stopped fucking around so much like when i was younger

Do you have any advice for those of us that still want to make it?

nothing beyond what youve already heard before. do your best to change what you can. learn to love yourself. try new things. all normie shit i once disdained but you need to find something to change you or motivate you to actually take the cheap advice and make something o fit. no easy answer unfortunately but good luck to all of you out there

Not directly related to your gf but have you both embraced the Juche-pill yet ?

no we have not taken the juche pill

do you ever get sick of her? i think i make my robot spend too much time with me and he's not used to it

Assuming we do change tho what then? Where the hell do we go?

im not sure i would call it getting sick of her but we do take a day or two off once in a whie for personal days. we both work and go to school so we try to spend time off together but soemtime syou just need your own time. really depends on who you two are though'
thats a bigger question than i can handle desu. if you do manage to truly change hopefully you found some answers or at least some new options along the way

>thats a bigger question than i can handle desu
Sorry I didnt mean that as some philosophical thing judt like literally how do we meet somebody?

Read Kim Il-sung's and Kim Jong-Il's work, your real home is waiting for you user !

Attached: Vintage-North-Korea-Propaganda-Poster-Friendship-with-China-Classic-Canvas-Paintings-Wall-Posters-St (491x640, 191K)

what i did was to force myself into retail so i learned how to talk to people. i was also in uni at the time which was an advantage since its a load of like aged people in one spot.. my advice is more set towards younger people i guess
see pic rel

Attached: Untitled.png (1102x1444, 17K)

>every girl at my uni was already in a relstionship
It was over before it began for me

i know it seems hopeless and you are exaggerating as a joke but that kind of defeatist thinking is not helpful. just go for girls you can. dont think you have to 'settle' or aim for girls who are just your precise dream girl. just kee going out with as many girls as you can and see what kind of girls you match up with to start with user

>you are exaggerating as a joke
I'm not exaggerating mate lol literally every girl I interacted with or even heard talking mentioned their bf or husband. I haven't actually met any single girls since high school, except for like two that were only into hookups. Trust me I wish I was exaggerating, that's why I was hoping you'd be able to point me in a direction

>no sexual questions though
Do you know what 'ama' stands for you fucking moron?

I don't speak Korean whats written in your pic

Goddammit, user
I'd do anything to lick you gfs feet, pussy and asshole

most pretty girls are indeed not single but you need to just keep trying then. you are at least good enough to interact with new girls so just keep trying is all i can say desu. new environments always help too like new workplaces or new clubs
yes i do but i dont want to talk about what i dont want to talk about. feel free to ask sexual questions but i wont answet them
fucker why is kim il sung coming out in this convo lol no memes please
find your own way user

If you don't want to talk about the North then ok I'll don't bother you with it. I just hope reunification happens soon so we can come closer to achieving peace in Asia.

Attached: 240E2D34577DDF93275C1E.jpg (400x548, 87K)

reunification would be incredible because it would mean freedom and hope for those poor noko fuckers but it would be such a massive drain on soko and the rest of the world i cant really see it happening anytime without major changes. im pretty ignorat of international politics but the economical disparity between the two countries seems too much to really be figured out with a simple solution

>most pretty girls are indeed not single
I didnt say all were pretty desu
Sorry if I sound so defeatist I'm just so tired and lonely, man, any time I try to take a step in the right direction theres a barrier

But user, the North already has freedom and hope ! It's the South that need to be helped and liberated from Am*rican-J*panese imperialism fufufu ^.^

nah youre right iktf dont worry. its hard to get out of but honestly you just need to get past it somehow. boomer advice aagin but it can only really apply if you find a way out yourself which i hope you do. i know it all sounds like bullshti because it all did for me but it also clicked for me one day after whatever and i thought fuck it why not
fair enough

I have nothing else to say than to wish a good and happy life to you and your girlfriend. Seeing threads like this give me hope for the future, thank you for that op.