How is predator hunting vigilantes legal? Its the most disgusting thing someone can do. Especially these group of cucks

How is predator hunting vigilantes legal? Its the most disgusting thing someone can do. Especially these group of cucks.

>group of 8 people of "Predator Proachers"
>pretend to be 17 year old girl
>meet guys at walmart and all gang up on him on camera
>bully the guy for 15 minutes, make him do humiliating things like push ups and rubbing head and tummy, call him beta and loser incel
>tell the guy his life is ruined and he will never have a job again
>they then put the video on youtube for millions to watch

Seriously how cruel and disgusting can people like this be? Their is no rehabilitation or redemption here, just ruin a guys life for youtube clicks and stuff.

Attached: 76EEB582-D181-4659-A86C-BB13A57DADCE.jpg (1560x1238, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YawI85U7QtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL. look at bulky Chad's satisfied expression

lmfao good. pedophiles on suicide watch.

Pedos if left unchecked will ruin a childs life and mental fuck them up, just doing gods work

Predator hunters are heroes. Anyone with the urge to fuck minors should be removed from society.

>17 year old
>pedo
lmao amerimutts

You guys are clearly bluepilled conformist NPCs please fuck off and die
this

They're doing gods work, fucking up pedos before they can fuck somebody elses life

basically, its to stop "beta" males from preying on younger, vulnerable girls.

the idea is that she will grow up later and choose chad.

pedophiles aren't even human, how is that even considered cruel?

>catching beta males
>this is what the hunters look like

Lol

Attached: D75FDDC2-3115-477C-8944-7ACF7F9C9CA6.jpg (2048x552, 879K)

>call him beta and loser incel
never happened you pity party incel.

OP, be aware that being a pedo isn't only illegal, but also horrible. Those chads should continue hunting your kind

KEK OMG

its also betas catching other betas for the right to exist in society without much scorn.

How do the vigilantes get the underage pics in the first place?

>just ruin a guys life for youtube clicks and stuff.
Yeah, not like the pedo wasn't already going to ruin an underage girls life. Fuck off.

Jow Forums? lul

man, some of them look like predators themselves.

Thats a lot of buzzwords holy shit

This >OH NOOO NO NO NO NO

Based double agent on the far left

I think the vigilantes are much of pedos as the guys they're "busting".

I've always wondered how shows like Chris Hansen even existed.
Didn't most of the "pedos" they caught walk free?

>meet 13 year old girl on discord
>video chat a few times
>i know shes actually a girl now
>shes a qt
>keeps saying she loves me
>messages me when im off saying that she misses me
>tells me she was eating a burrito and was thinking about me
>loves when i tease her
>always calls me cute whenever we talk
guys its the greatest feeling in the world

Attached: 1566585896400.jpg (360x360, 19K)

I wonder if the reverse ever happens, like people seeking out these pedo hunters and baiting them in order to waste their time or even lure them somewhere dangerous

You don't understand, we commit atrocities to avenge atrocities, why would you think we were trying to prevent them when we get so much out of it?

>How is predator hunting vigilantes legal?
No idea. This always seemed like textbook entrapment to me but, then again, I don't know anything about law.

mayb. one day we shall have vigilantes to catch vigilantes

>make an account as a pretty 20-something year old girl
>have sexytime conversation with stranger online
>agree to meet up
>change profile to look like 14 yo boy at last moment
>take screenshots
>bring a camera
>watch the chaos ensue and watch your viewcount skyrocket
lmao

I love how trying to fuck a 17 years old is now pedo, like, if you ever get the luck to fuck a girl if she's 17 you would say no ?

Whos going to defend a pedo anyway? Even the pedo can't get all uppity after being caught trying to fuck a kid, the guilt prevents them from fighting back.

Being a pedo isn't illegal, fucking kids is illegal. You can't police thoughts.

Attached: 1565840023194.png (364x481, 157K)

It really depends on the situation dude. Like you don't really realize how young a 17 year old is until you actually hear one speak and then it kind of loses all attractiveness.

>, if you ever get the luck to fuck a girl if she's 17 you would say no ?

Yes. Pussy ain't worth jail and getting you ass stretched out so far you could swallow a watermelon with your backside.

it is. even early 20's is too young.

>>tells me she was eating a burrito and was thinking about me

Attached: 1558227002566.png (378x610, 295K)

This is what I don't get. Most these pedo hunting videos show no proof or even police involvement. Atleat people like Anxiety War show his receipts to police, but these other "hunters". For all we know, they can just be lieing or switching the age real quick before they meet and destroy innocent peoples lives. Whats the "predator" gonna say? B-but it said she was 19! Yea Ok buddy that's what they all say!

1.) Legally, that's entrapment. Even most of the 'predators' on To Catch a Predator end up walking because of this.
2.) Turning such a serious subject into entertainment is harmful, especially when you're only really doing it for personal gain (thinly-veiled under the guise of """"justice""""), and you're fucking with real lives.

Let the cops do their fucking job and stay out of the way otherwise.

a pedo is LITERALLY defined as someone who is attracted to pre pubescent children. a 17 year old is not pre-pubescent. in fact id go so far as to say its a fully mature woman, at least physically. this pedo witch hunting shit has gotten crazy and it needs to stop.

I hate pedophiles as much as the next guy, but if a guy is trying to fuck a 17 year old girl then that's not really too crazy.

People think that being attracted to someone that is biologically already an adult is pedophilia

AoC should be like 23 years old t b h

you can FEEL the low IQ from this picture

Its actually not legal in a lot of cases. Many of the people they catch cant be prosecuted because the vigilantes broke the law to get their evidence.

only counts as entrapment if they were in some way coerced or tricked into doing something they wouldn't have otherwise reasonably done. if they're willingly arranging to meet with underage then it's not entrapment, as it's reasonable to assume they would have done it with someone else if the setup didn't catch them first. now if for example the person posing as underage does something like threaten suicide or blackmail if they don't go through with the meetup, that would be entrapment.

the absolute cope. have fun being a pedophile.

From where I am legal age to have consensual sex is 15 and half, but that's really low, won't go under 17

I'm in my early 20's, that's maybe why it doesn't bother me that much

I hate the vigilantes more than the nonces.

>17 years old
>pedophilia

Attached: 1564379080426.png (382x417, 242K)

if the guy is in his late teens or early 20's, i can understand if he thinks 17 yr olds are hot.

but AoC means for all ages, hence why aoc should be like 23.

Every single one of those guys looks like a pedo.

>even early 20's is too yong
God, shut the fuck.
Obvious dumbfuck roastie because they are the only ones that push this age limit bs so hard to eliminate competition.

Everyone else besides pedos calls you pedophiles no matter how often you point out with tears in your eyes that it's totally "hebephilia".

what? everything you said is stupid
that guy could just knock his teeth out and smash the camera

o.o

how come nobody gets my gender/race correct? i dont make it a secret

Yeah because most people are fucking idiots.

Guess what: Words mean what people interpret them as.

Attached: this kills the fam.png (960x540, 521K)

Guess what, you're a fucking dumbass like every other moron that being attracted to someone that is basically an adult is pedophilia

Butt mad pedophile lmao.

Attached: chuckld.jpg (504x336, 31K)

honestly who cares if they're older than 16 lmao

Pedophilia is defined as sexual attraction to PRE-pubescent children. 17 years old is legal in all of Europe. In France the age of consent is 14.

t. pedocope

keep spinning those wheels pedo. i don't care about your flimsy justifications.

I just checked out his channel and watched a couple of his videos and he acts 13 and most of them. So thanks for showing me his channel cuz I'm definitely going to subscribe now.

Attached: ClassHigh-cohan-hd-01-frame-3.jpg (640x360, 28K)

Why should anyone argue with you if you don't know the simplest definition. Are you mentally challenged? Does your tard wrangler know you're posting on a 18+ website?

Attached: age-of-consent-europe.jpg (1800x1800, 742K)

To be fair, they could try not being sexual predators.
If I was talking to what I thought was a child, and got busted, I wouldn't be mad at the guys that caught me, it would be my own damn stupid fault.
The only people that care about this shit and get offended by it are loli posters.

t. seething pedo exhibiting consciousness of guilt

lmfao incredible how you're attempting to justify laws that don't apply to me on why it's okay for you to be a pedophile. why are you coping so much user?

>look mom, in this book it clearly sais i'm not a pedophile or anything
>those loli doujins all point out that every single character is 36+
According to the real world you are a pedophile. Get over it.

Attached: 1491737826551.jpg (275x181, 8K)

Why these people doesn't commit murder-suicide is beyond me. He ruined their life anyways

The real fun is doing this then extorting them for thousands of dollars to not post the video.

? I can literally fuck a 14yo in my country.
Stop bitching you dumb, salty niggers you won't get some teen puss.

OK Ahmed, you can rape a child. Should we be jealous?

>dude i can TOTALLY fuck 14 year olds in my country!!!
>it's totally normal and perfectly healthy for me to boast about fucking children nearly half my age!
fucking kek. i've never seen a pedo get so defensive about being a child fucker before.

^ This retard ^ lets all laugh at him

Bro....

You're a genius. Want to go partners?

>ok Achmed
>ok pedo
Is this the ultimate cope of Amerikeks? You aren't le epic conservatives here, you're just salty because even those teenagers won't fuck you.

Attached: 1564326660073.jpg (452x498, 57K)

Lol wtf right ?

>I fuck chidren u mad?
Lmao@urlife

Low IQ dipshit you know nothing of the fucking mental illness not all pedos are bad. Its when they molest a kid when it becomes a problem

>hurr I hate normies look at me I'm so degenerate fuck society
>
>also pedophiles are harmful to society and need to die
make up your fucking mind, Jow Forums

what if you reversed it on them?

Get a older looking minor to pretend to be an adult predator

When they show up, they'll get bullied/harassed and all that while actually being an underage persons themselves

There would certainly be repercussions for that, no?

If for one second you dare even defend a pedophile, you're fucking dead. youtu.be/YawI85U7QtA

I don't but I could legally fuck teenagers.
Stay seething, homo.

Attached: 1565104562444.jpg (700x1050, 81K)

t. hyper seething pedo

lmao nah man, when i was a teenager, i had a high school sweet heart. i don't need to cope with fucking kids as an adult. this is just beyond pathetic.

It's a social taboo. People have agreed not to talk about these aspects even if some minor bits of truth are embedded in them. Just like how nazi medical experiments led to some valuable knowledge. You wouldn't go out and defend mengles experiment in public either - right?

Attached: confused.jpg (1500x1000, 331K)

>he thinks a 14 yo isn't a child
Get help

>pedo
Wrong again. Cope cope cope.
Cope cope cope.

Maybe pedos should stay away from kids. Think with your brain OP

>teenager is a child
Hello puritan pedo in denial.

would you force 13 year old boys to go to work?

Ether they could do that, or they could tip off their local law enforcement that will do a sting operation on the predator.

Making a pedo loser eat shit instead of getting the law involved is pretty nice of them IMO.

Hang every pedo from every treetop.

I would force your 13yo ass to go back to schoom

>being THIS upset over seeing or hearing the word pedo, understanding what it means, and playing semantics with the principle
lol clockwork

He'd force 13 yo boys on his dick.

I've got my own thing running, good luck on your future endeavors though. It's not hard, just use basic OPSEC, have a burner phone and a few heavy hitting niggas for intimidation.

He does have a point.

Attached: sight.jpg (430x492, 41K)

Engage in intercourse, then you can join the discussion.

Remember what happened to the last person who did this?

Attached: 1563206535760.png (422x327, 249K)

>pretend to be 17 year old girl
I somehow doubt that. I somehow know the girls they were LARPing as were

I will and do, with women 18 and older. You sick fuck.

No?

Story on this?

What? How do you guys even meet people on discord? I'm so confused

Attached: 1560538256067.jpg (257x196, 9K)