Creeps

Have you ever been called a creep? Did someone point out what about your appearence specifically makes you creepy.

Attached: 6pzdid6mv1511.png (1440x2009, 1.33M)

I got called a creep by a friend I was venting to about how lonely I am and wish I had a gf
For obvious reasons I dont do this any more

if it's you on the picture you have crazy fucker eyes, like you're about to murder someone

if that's you in the pic op, it's not that you look creepy physically imo, it's more the unintentional death glare I think. You look like you want to kill someone.

Not irl, but people online say I look creepy.

>For obvious reasons I dont do this any more
by "do this" I hope you mean remain friends with him
I got called creepy by this Asian manlet in my chemistry class, kind of stung because he was such a flaming faggot

Not me, just a result that came up when I googled creepy guy

u should learn to put a fake smile on your face . Things will start to get better from there .

>by "do this" I hope you mean remain friends with him
It was a female and I meant venting to people

>What about your appearance specifically makes you creepy.

Creepy is a combination of two things: low trust features coupled with a face that deviates from the average

Attached: averageface.jpg (1370x1240, 203K)

Do you have the same board for guys ?

French girl is hot af

It's so obvious when people put fake smiles on. I think it's creepier than death glares.

Yeah, for doing perfectly normal 90+ IQ things like remembering what they said in conversation to me, noticing their behavior patterns etc. Literally just being slightly more perceptive than someone who's on drugs 24/7 and forgetting that I have to pretend I don't care about anything or anyone.

i've never been called a creep, i have been called weird though. i'm pretty sure thats only based on the fact i'm not hideous. if i was uglier i'd be a creep.

> (OP)
>Yeah, for doing perfectly normal 90+ IQ things like remembering what they said in conversation to me, noticing their behavior patterns etc

nah thats not creepy what makes it creepy is you licking your lips the whole time and only blinking once every 30 seconds

It was all online so there weren't any physical cues or anything.

>It was all online so there weren't any physical cues or anything.

your autism even shows online user

Attached: YL4Medh.jpg (2400x1866, 284K)

LoL , i mean the friendly kind of fake smile when some one mention your name not the smile from far away kind

Dont reply to me like I'm some faggot talking about smiles

Most girls used to call me creepy but I still had sex in high school, and these days I take showers and dont act creepy anymore. I was creepy because I would say things that were very unusual or out of place, plus I smelled bad and my hair looked greasy. And I was a little too skinny

I've often been told I look like a psychopath/school shooter
>have "intense" eyes
>unable to show emotion, so always have the same expression that makes me look mad
>unaware of social norms so I have fucked up body language
>very quiet because I don't really have anything to say
It's basically a combination of being ugly + probably assburgers

Attached: 1560823049540.jpg (807x605, 103K)

>Greek
>is hot
Are you sure this is legit?

I have selective mutism and I've always been quiet and very shy. Back in middle school, a girl told me that I creeped her out and hurried to walk away from me. I could tell that her skin was crawling as she said it.

>Have you ever been called a creep?
no

Constantly. I'm autistic and ugly as fuck and ocd.

probably, but I don't remember

Who is the guy in OP pic? I would suck his dick probably

A creep is any man that hits on a woman that she doesent find attractive