Feels thread. Tell me how you really feel. No memes. No shit posts. This is a pure feelings thread. I'll start

Feels thread. Tell me how you really feel. No memes. No shit posts. This is a pure feelings thread. I'll start.
Yesterday I got drunk and went on a rant in the group chat. Some reciprocated and called out my shitty behaviour by being equally shitty. I feel really bad but I can't do anything about it. My intention was to open up and try interacting but it backfired.

Attached: images (8).jpg (640x480, 23K)

>be me
>no need further context, just at somewhere that has cool soaps
>some girl asks her friend about how the "non flavored" soap smells like
>"They smell just like melted down jews"
>I'm not sure if they got the joke
>They slowly backed away

Still thinking about it. Why did I even do that? Why I can't tell anything normal?
user it's never a good idea to text people while drunk

Feel good atm.
Took the subway to work earlier during rush hour like I usually do and got lucky enough to be behind a qt . Got to crotch her ass, and palm it. Even gave it a light squeeze.
Turned around and glared at me, but never said anything on the rail. God it felt soo good to touch a woman.

Besides that, my day has been pretty uneventful. Wagecucked a dead end joband I just got home and ate 30 minutes ago.

Have to go back to college soon and not looking forward to it. The last few months have been 100% stress free & that's all about to change

Lost my cat a few months ago, she was my best friend. Feel like giving up on everything, uni feels like a waste of time and money, same with video games and pretty much everything else.
I'm tired and lonely.

I want to find my soulmate. I am scared I will never find love. I have had this fear since I was a kid and at 26 it still occupies my thoughts constantly.

bruh, you need to lay it off with the edgy humor with normies. They don't get that shit.

Attached: peepo05.jpg (1000x1000, 125K)

also wrong image, why the fuck did it post that? I didn't have an image selected

I feel bad, but I usually always do. I don't know what I want out of life, it's weird because I can't relate to that many people here purely because I'm not interested in relationships or having a girlfriend, I prefer to be alone, the thought of relationships is gross to me, I'm a massive prude though and don't even like thinking about sex either. I'm really depressed because I have no reason to be alive and I don't know what to do with myself, been like this for years now. I should just kill myself or force myself to do something but doing nothing is so easy.

OP I suggest you avoid normie hours if you're looking for quality responses or like-minded individuals. Trust me when I say the sun flowers cancer.

user I wasn't even trying to look funny. My brain does the thinking and talking by itself

It's gotten to the point that I throw up every morning before going to uni and I just said fuck it and I'm not eating so I dont throw up because i hate it

I hate when I am not doing anything or waiting as my mind always go back to the same thing. I think what's the point to life and why do keep I doing the same thing over and over. It leaves me in a sort of depressed state where I am highly demotivated.

Feeling pretty bad fren. For the last 4 months my social anxiety has been getting progressively worse. To the point where I'm not even comfortable around my closest family members and have a hard time speaking normally.
This is especially hard on me since last new year's eve I tripped on LSD for the first time and felt the best I had in years. I actually lost my social inhibitions for the following couple of months and thought I had turned the page on my fearful ways for good. And now I'm extremely paranoid and suffering from imnsonia, just wasting my days away doing nothing of worth. I'm affraid that I'm doomed to be a huge introvert who is unable to find a gf. And I have the feeling it's only gonna get worse.

I feel empty. I have lost interest in pretty much anything. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable around friends and just feel relaxed around my parents and brother.
I got fired almost a year ago and have been studying web dev since then and I realized I do it for escapism, same reason I enjoy cinema.
I am a 30 yo wizard and I don't expect it to change anytime soon.
I'm considering isolating myself from friends for a while, focus on studying, learn to play the guitar and be less dependant on others. Also move to my own place to stop being a financial burden for my parents.

tl;dr: I feel like shit.

Stop taking lsd - maybe that will help you poor druggie. OH THIS POOR DRUGGIE FUCKING CRY CRY CRYBABY

Are there any activities or subjects that interest you? maybe you could pursue that
What makes you feel uncomfortable around friends?

I feel nothing, just empty and hollow. Getting old sucks. At least when I was young and sad, I felt I was alive.

Alright, I'm moving out soon so I'll finally get some independence and won't feel like a pathetic leech.
I'm coming to terms with my life experiences, I was bullied a lot by other kids and my own parents and haven't ever had friends.
I used to be angry but I'm calmer now and have doubled down on my resolve to still try to be a good person despite my less than stellar childhood and adolescence.
I'm not blaming the world though, I admit that I myself played a role in my meaningless life.
I am proud of myself for never giving up though, I don't want to die alone.

Attached: DzzCQSJWkAEJjOC.png (512x384, 202K)

Who hurt you user? I've only tripped twice, LSD isn't really the kind of drug you take often.
I was already socially anxious before, it's just that I stopped being for a while and the current comedown is like relieving my first year of uni depression all over again. Except this time I have more self-awareness and less hope.

>tfw my mom is missing, I fear the worst

I been feeling frustrated the pat 2 months. It is a pretty shitty feeling to see all the hard work you have put to achieve something not amount to anything because of past mistakes. The worst part of it all is still hoping, only to set up yourself for disappointment, but what can you do eh?

>but what can you do eh?
exactly user, nothing gets easier and nothing will change if you don't do something, even if it falls down you just gotta build it back up again

I'm in my 30s and decided to try to be an actor. I have no delusions of stardom, but I can't even get booked as background/extra work or even seat fillers at tapings. The more I submit to projects I never hear back from, the more it becomes abundantly clear that nobody wants me. It's demoralizing. It's the same reason I gave up trying online dating; after a certain point, it becomes hard not to wonder why you're bothering.

>even if it falls down you just gotta build it back up again
I know. It is what is.