WoW classic

Anyone other robots playing? Where are you going to roll? Pagle US Alliance here.

Attached: actually me.png (802x1030, 772K)

never played wow before, but thinking about starting now with classic. Am I gonna get fucked hard by all the oldfags ?

Probably, since they know where everything is. Though if you can find some guys from here or /v/ to play with, you might have a good time. Used to play Ragnarok Online and some Final Fantasy 4 complete reboot that let you party up with people and had quite a bit of fun playing with /vr/ and Jow Forums on both.

>Am I gonna get fucked hard by all the oldfags
Only if you race to the top, there will be motherfuckers that quit their job to get Scarab Lord or PvP Rank 14.

Its worth trying, people either give their lives to WoW or play for a month and never again. You'll either find your lifelong passion or waste $15. Fair gamble IMO.

Attached: MongGold5024.jpg (320x180, 22K)

I don't know what to play as please help.

>6k queue on stalagg
hope you dudes logged on early

Attached: Wow_E3rfDb9qUv.png (1392x1048, 1.61M)

Got Rance on the RP server, not maining it though.

>rance
>RP
yea i wouldnt touch that on my main account honestly you wont make it to level 20

US rolling an undead warlock on Grobbulus

First time playing the game since I was a little kid, and I never played more than up to lvl 20 when I did, so I'm going in pretty fresh

Attached: ride.jpg (872x625, 131K)

what's the best class to play ? Which one is the most overpowered ? Never played wow before

just play a dps class if youre a newb. look up specifics for how to specialize. people used to play hunters alot.

What realm ya'll playing on, I'm going Horde Bigglesworth because it's medium pop and it's called bigglesworth.

Wheres Hogger?

feeling alone desu any EUbro on Razorgore?

Attached: 1550815685315.png (658x523, 318K)

In my opinion, high pop realms are the way to go. They'll thin out just as they did in retail and there will be no server merging.
You'd be better off with Pagle.

Attached: 19F56C00-AD6A-4180-9110-5D2C5C22690D.gif (491x450, 35K)

no on retail you would but classic is way easier

I don't trust activision blizzturd to not screw this one up, there is no classic, only a quick cash grab to please the shareholders

is they wanted a cashgrab they'd release BC or WotLK i mean at least statistically it makes more sense also they could have sold it for like $20 but it's "free"

>you might find your lifelong passion

I doubt that very much. WoW has aged very badly especially graphically. It also doesn't have the charm of runescapebto get away with it. This classic server is gonna be FOT(3)M at best.

I hope they eventually release a free trial, since that's all I ever played as a kid. I would always create new accounts and play through the starting areas of each race. My favorite was tauren and undead.

Attached: 1525120001545.png (650x638, 25K)

WoW is way too retarded when it comes to its equipment for me

Attached: matthew-mckeown-matthewmckeown-8-0-plate-warfrontsalliance-002.jpg (1918x3279, 1.4M)

this is the absolute last thing you need in your life if youre a robot

exactly that's why it's so good

not classic. look up valor set

>free
>pay monthly subscription
I'm not sure you know what the word "free" means user
>inb4 I buy tokens with gold
good for you user, I haven't touched wew in a decade, retail at least so I have to pay for a subscription if I ever want to play

Besides, what games came after classic? TBC and Wrath, so what can they expand these servers with once they start to stagnate .. that's right tbc and eventually wrath.

In between there they can start to make small adjustments, like for example sell flask recipes on their website for a couple of bucks like supreme power and titan flask
>don't worry guys, they're still BoP and so are the black lotuses so they cannot be resold on the AH and influx the market, lol
Those that do react will get bashed by fanboys
>it's fine since it's BoP and you can still farm it, just means more people can do the flasks
They'll find some way to fuck up classic, obviously not right at the get go, but give it a month user and they'll find something to break off the game and sell to you for extra dorraru so you don't have to farm for it and once that market dies out they can repeat it with tbc and wrath, they'll never be satisfied with the money they get until every fan leaves them and they go bankrupt

do you know these little guys right here => ""

It's free in the sense that you do not have to pay for it, again
but not "free" in the sense of a sub fee
Hence the word "free" should not be in your sentence without being a sarcastic remark but nothing prior to the word "free" is sarcastic enough thus the assumption is that the word "free" isn't sarcastic and you genuinely believe it's sorta free

I got in queue at 5:45p. It's 8:30 now and I'm still 6,000 behind. I have to wagecuck tomorrow so I'm thinking I'm not playing today. Lame.

Skeram realm.

Attached: time.jpg (500x500, 195K)

>there will be motherfuckers that quit their job to get Scarab Lord or PvP Rank 14.

My ex-coworker literally quit his 1 year job last friday so he can play WoW Classic nonstop.
I'm actually about to play myself because he coaxed me into it. I'm gonna try it and see what all the fuzz is about. But yeah, he doesnt work there anymore, he quit lol. You are not exaggerating in your claim.

Who, ((((Fairbanks)))) here?

Attached: 1454889356063.jpg (294x309, 35K)

just entered the barrens

>Anyone other robots playing?

No, I'm queuing. Are you playing? Who is playing?

>be me
>play non-classic wow
>nearly two decades worth of more content
>no queue
>has lfg so don't have to wait to play the game
feelin epic

Attached: 66.jpg (228x221, 7K)

I'm on razorgore my mane
add swiggly

fairbanks, human priest.

>not early logging

Attached: 1530425467916.jpg (458x498, 23K)