Ahahah you oppressed now

>ahahah you oppressed now
>well fuck you
>deal with it
Fucking BASED

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

? Pretty sure in her new video, she was on Mens side and called for others to be kinder to us and society to help men snd their problems that they face.

>her
Ok nice opinion libtard

clean your room and keep your head down incel
your time is over now

Dial 8

The problem men face is literally being pressured to repress any form of traditional masculinity for the sake of kindness and tolerance. If he really is proposing to "be kinder to men and help them more" then he is fucking retarded

Of course he would, he's a man, he actually knows how it feels to be one, it's not based on some kind of wisdom.

...what?
Is this that tranny youtuber?
Dilate and join the 40% if so.

>you can always just throw in the towel and become a woman like I did
I could write an entire essay disecting that one line

The problem your not getting Is that a lot of the world hates "traditional masculinity"

And to be honest we would all be better of without it because all it does is enable women.

Imagine fighting for the right to open doors for women, ruin your mental and physical state providing for them.

No one wants men to repress it, they should change and pick a new way to live. The old way was do anything for women when it should be doing anything for ourselves

That was very bleak the whole video desu was not as good as her others.

She's been wrong before but that was a very toxic seed she was implanting

>her

anyway, I disagree in my opinion it was one of his better ones

Traditional masculinity is a sort of inclusive competitiveness. Males are traditionally made to achieve, to conquer, to research , to find out. Things like that. We were always encouraged to do our best in those things. To beat our opponents. But here lies the "inclusive" part. Because we were also encouraged to later then share how we beat them. Men are also mentor and trainers. This is ultimately how society advanced. Yes, a part of that was getting access to better pussy, but that's not all.

The problem is, this kind of competition has been completely stripped of modern males. Why? Because of women. Women are a very different breed so to speak. Their evolutionary concern was to find the strongest mate possible, and little else. But suddenly, they are introduced to this masculine world, through the feminism movements of the 20th century. Suddenly, they are competing not with women, about the best mates, but with males, about the being the best in the afformentioned fundamentally masculine disciplines. But they can't. They can simply never reach the peak of male achievement. Which, rationally, isn't bad. Women can have all the oppertunities for success, they should just be reminded that they are biologically inferior in the things they are about to compete in. But that's not what those liberal movements thought. They firmly held (and still hold) the belief that woman and man are equal. So what is the solution to that? Make the it socially unacceptable to be competitive. Women can't loose if there's no competition, right? Which means that men now have to give up that traditional urge to compete, for the sake of fairly distributing achievement between the sexes. Which leads us to current day. As a man, you are suddenly supposed to express your feelings, which you often don't have in the way people (read: female teachers and figures of authority) expect. So you feel like there's something wrong with you. You are discouraged from beating out classmates.con

Activities males excel in, such as sports and STEM, are getting dumbed down and forcibly filled with females. Male-only spaces, which are of special importance to the traditional masculinity I described earlier, are getting broken up for the sake of including anyone in them. Now couple that with an invasion of racial foreigners, something males want to instinctively defend against, being forced on the countries their forfathers bled and died for, and you can perfectly trace back why young white males are so angry and bitter in current year.

PS: You seem to be confusing masculinity with chivalry, which I agree, is complete BS in modernity and only works with a traditional distinction between the sexes.

You gatta be some kinda faggot to sit through his whole videos. It's like listening to a nagging bitch, but it's a dude so it's even more pathetic.

He was never a man, manhood is earned. He ran from it, he is a coward. God I hate trannies.

>manhood is earned

...that means 99,9% of Jow Forums posters are not-men.

>The problem men face is literally being pressured to repress any form of traditional masculinity
Because being Chad is so attainable for 99% of men.

Imagine hating masculinity so much that you watch a tranny, ever.

Attached: 90.jpg (840x621, 79K)

stop posting this mentally ill neanderthal on my board, cock shiner.

Attached: Untitled3.jpg (250x242, 18K)

Why would anyone do that when Jow Forums can't contain itself?

aha. dont move.

Attached: 1566759945061.png (1000x563, 200K)

Your ancestors are proud for being a keyboard warrior user. Remember to put the thumb on the outside of your fist.

Made the video just so she can use it as an excuse to where lingerie, in the hopes that it would attract more male subscribers. Sorry hon, it ain't working. You still look like a dude in drag.

Noted. God bless.

Makes sense. Women fuck Men.

I like this fetishistic pseud.

I know you're listening.

he toId men to help each other, not society

She identified the problem howeve like most people she doesn't have the solution.

it sounds good desu these people don't have a right to complain about being oppressed they should pull themselves by the bootstraps

>STEM
>getting dumbed down
lmao no. keep coping though, it's not women's fault you couldn't hack it in stem but it's ok, it's not for everyone.