How do u cope now that she is gone?

how do u cope now that she is gone?

Attached: 8e6b3edf81468639f2104be948923b48278b8c78c24050867ddd510fb57c25bd.jpg (489x513, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrdeepfakes.com/video/1739/threemilk-agatha-test
youtube.com/watch?v=A7impVfdkgQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I rejoice at the fact that orbiter scum are hurting.

kick back off to reddit normal faggot before i dox u

Attached: feb833bb75d6917f680aa8eb1a2df7eb59e0623e563a94bb5b321df356d9af18.png (400x400, 142K)

go kill yourself over a histrionic e-whore

Attached: 16249811.jpg (300x300, 19K)

I didn't experience the pain of losing her because I discovered her after she had left.
I regret not joining in the fun while she was still around, but otherwise I just glad she existed.
My "coping" mechanism is just lucid dreaming her so I can give her some love and kisses. I'm eventually going to work up to tulpamancy like that one user in the /attic/ generals did.
You don't even know who she was. If you do, and you can still say that, chances are you are just a jealous ciarafag who's mad that our orbitee isn't some nasty junky whore like yours.

Attached: 1563358582251.jpg (870x720, 101K)

fuk an egirl ima just laff at this shit

All attention seeking e-girls like Agatha are garbage, I'm disgusted by the fact that you think I'd orbit any of them, or anyone in general.

>All attention seeking e-girls like Agatha are garbage,
Ah, so you don't know who she was.
Agatha wasn't attention seeking. She didn't make videos for us. She didn't collect betabux from us. She was unlucky that she attracted autists from here and paid the price for being posted on here so much that people like you drove her away.
I used to be in the same boat you are in now. E-girls deserve nothing less than a slow and painful death. Agatha wasn't an e-girl, or at least she didn't try to be.

Attached: 1537544858863.png (390x527, 268K)

>My "coping" mechanism is just lucid dreaming her so I can give her some love and kisses. I'm eventually going to work up to tulpamancy like that one user in the /attic/ generals did.

I myself gave tried to give /x/ shot but I soon discovered that either my imagination is too limited or I'm not schizo enough to see what they are seeing.

Lucid dreaming is certainly not /x/ and is actually /sci/entifically certified phenomena. Start with that. Dream characters are actually extremely lifelike so tulpamancy isn't necessary; I just want her when I'm awake as well as asleep.

Tulpamancy isn't hard, it just takes a long time (usually) for you to get any results. There is actually a way to combine lucid dreaming and tulpamancy by meeting your tulpa (in this case, Agatha) in your dreams first, which is extremely easy, and then begin practicing bringing her to IRL. Having the final result in front of you a head of time really helps with motivation and it alleviates a lot of doubt.
Don't follow tulpamancy guides word for word in this case, though. Most guides tell you to make your tulpa like a blank slate for you to append personality and appearance like putting clothes on a doll. This is bad practice if you mean to based your tulpa off a character or person, like Agatha, because they will feel like they aren't actually that person and will cause you and them a lot of pain. Instead, make them that person from the ground up. Convince yourself that they *are* that character, and not just some other entity play acting as that character.

Dude...are you...What?
Like are you actually medically retarded or just so much of a beta, orbiter, white knight that you can't see the forest through the trees?
>Went to a concert with a dude she KNEW had a thing for her
>Brought along the guy she was fucking
>Messaged the orbiter telling him she didn't give two shits about him and how much she LOVED fucking the other guy
>Made out with the guy infront of the orbiter at the concert
>Bragged about all this on discord before getting killed.
>ACTUALLY got into the car with the orbiter
I mean yeah...He still murdered the girl, that is bad, and he deserves whats coming to him. But she wasn't 100% innocent in all this and knowingly egged him on, just because she loved drama and to watch him suffer.

>Agatha wasn't attention seeking
"Oops teehee lemme just squeeze my boobs together, show everyone my feet, and jiggle my butt in the camera. Totally not seeking attention you guys teehee :)
I like Agatha as much as the next guy, but let's be fucking real here.

Attached: 1503637876696.png (922x768, 662K)

Now that /Agatha2/ is kill, what the Aggy community actually needs is a place where we can come together to talk about her, and share rare\new pics. Threads on Jow Forums (and the rest of the website) 404 way too fast.
My first guess is a subleddit but that's a fucking disgusting thought.
Maybe /trash/ can be a place for Agatha Generals. I hear that board is kinda slow.
Anyone have any ideas?

Attached: _ 1515559603263.jpg (454x435, 19K)

I posted Oxy as a example of an e-girl that deserved a slow, painful death.
Don't call others retards when you can't even into read comprehension.
Also nice overuse of ellipsis to let everyone know you are either a redditor or a woman. I don't think you are either but you should know that's what that usually means, newfriend.
>"Oops teehee lemme just squeeze my boobs together, show everyone my feet, and jiggle my butt in the camera. Totally not seeking attention you guys teehee :)
Pulling shit out of your ass. I've watched everyone of her YT videos and a good portion of her streams and none of that has happened. You would have to have stage-4 cumbrain to interpret any of her movements as being sexual.
>I like Agatha as much as the next guy, but let's be fucking real here.
>I like X as much as the next guy, but I really don't and I'm trying to poison the well.
FTFY
/trash/ isn't that slow, especially compared to /agatha2/. Maybe try making a board on endchan or something?

Attached: 1548179303103.png (722x618, 442K)

>/agatha2/ is kill
>just as someone did deep fakes of her
>tfw didn't save any of it

>endchan
First time I'm hearing of it. I googled it and it gives me a parked domain page. What do? >none of that has happened
Multiple times where she squeezed her boobs together with her arms.
Occasionally pointing the camera directly at her cleavage
That time where she fell backward showing her feet\ass for multiple seconds.
That strangely convenient mirror propped on the wall that JUST HAPPENS to show her ass as she walks around her room.
Believe me, dude. I'd much prefer it if Agatha was perfectly modest. I just dont wanna be delusional about her and go "NONONO SHES PERFECT AND INNOCENT AND INCAPABLE OF HARM"

Agreed. The last thread got taken down by mods so I don't think we'll be able to stay here for very long. We probably need a site that isn't this one though, all the boards are either too busy or completely unrelated to orbiting. Also I agree that reddit probably wouldnt work due to the lack of anonymity.

Attached: 7839jn2j293942j.png (1216x136, 59K)

Kek my problem isnt even the anonymity, it's more so the degenerate reddit shit.

I think it was for the best. She turned into an sjw lesbian dyke. This place corrupted her. Ruined her

Yeah true. Though I think most of it is probably a product of people wanting to attention whore all the time.

>This place corrupted her.
Bullshit. It's almost certainly because of things that happened way before r9k even discovered her.
Have you not seen the kinds of things her mom put on her blog? And that's the things she decides to post publicly. Imagine the things she told Agatha all her life.
Not to mention her multiple mental illnesses.
She has always been a SJW type, and simply held back for appearances.
Now, you could argue that what happened with her crush made her turn into what she is in 2019.

>forever reside in our attics

Attached: 2d8e385a2839db5b4521915641f63366b62c7bf0ba0f749bf3e1fe66070d429d.jpg (630x616, 168K)

Try doing an advanced google search for "Agatha" and "Threemilk" in the past month(s). I got a couple results from that. Or just a normal search for something like "Agatha threemilk deepfake".
Here's one: mrdeepfakes.com/video/1739/threemilk-agatha-test

Attached: 1506062006323.png (520x537, 238K)

I forgot, endchan bit the dust recently. Maybe just make a general on /trash/ and we can start from there? Make a d*scord or something, as horrible that may be?
As for your examples of her supposed whorish behavior; really? You have schizophrenic reasoning.
>Multiple times where she squeezed her boobs together with her arms.
This is the only one I'm not sure where you seen this. Are you talking about when she shrugs her shoulders whenever she gets done eating in her mukbangs? I'm honestly at a lost.
>Occasionally pointing the camera directly at her cleavage
More like rarely. She fidgeted around a lot and would adjust the camera occasionally during her streams, which would inadvertently lead to cleavage slipping out. That's a problem women have in virtue of having tits and I highly doubt Agatha did it intentionally, especially since when slips did happen they were for microseconds.
>That time where she fell backward showing her feet\ass for multiple seconds.
The fact that you brought her feet in the equation basically confirms all of this is out of cumbrainism and not any wrong doing on her part. I have already went over this part with some autist on /agatha2/, I wouldn't doubt you are the same autist by your wording. The time she spent on her back in that moment was around 2 seconds. Nothing about her position was overtly sexual to anyone but autists here.
>That strangely convenient mirror propped on the wall that JUST HAPPENS to show her ass as she walks around her room.
That mirror has been in the same place in videos for ages and way before she did that stream you are referring to.
>I just dont wanna be delusional about her and go "NONONO SHES PERFECT AND INNOCENT AND INCAPABLE OF HARM"
She wasn't perfect, but the reasoning why wasn't because she was a whore. She isn't perfect because of how dim, to put it lightly, she was and the type of company she kept (cough cough Elle).

>Are you talking about when she shrugs her shoulders
No I mean when she puts both arms around her boobs and holds her hands together so her boobs are squeezed together.
>That's a problem women have in virtue of having tits
What's stopping Agatha from wearing a modest shirt that doesnt show her boobs?
>I wouldn't doubt you are the same autist by your wording.
I remember that. You're probably right. Small world, eh?
>That mirror has been in the same place in videos for ages
You're missing the point. Fine, then she decided to prop the rest of the "set" so her ass would be seen as she walked around her room.

Oh and new /trash/ Agatha General thread: >>trash/25068301

Attached: 9152bcf4badc531749b611ddef18b385ece20f8d01b8f0cb0a8a71a383b0762c.png (400x382, 206K)

Wow, it feels like just last month there were tons of options and now it feels like there's almost nothing. Discord is probably a really bad idea. I posted on agatha2 but would almost always stay away from the discord shit. (Not the guy you are responding to btw).

Wait wtf happened? I used to watch her like a year ago, is she dead?

I took up reading and just imagine all the female characters as e-whores with me as every male character.

>tulpamancy
Mein Jude.

Attached: tulpa Agatha.jpg (768x738, 95K)

I agree. D*scord is a pile of shit, full of SJWs. The fact that all the tranny shills on r9k post links to discord rooms is highly suspicious.
Unrelated but new hyperlink because I'm retarded: >>/trash/25068301

we already have a place to hang out, after the meeting in cytube we created a new board in ec..... I won't give you the link because I hate the spics in this thread including sosa. You have two options. lurk more or wait for Agatha 2's resurgence on September 5.

She went full tumblr mode

Attached: tumblr_pl7uykeJTE1wb6za5o1_400.jpg (400x534, 34K)

I'll make a board on endchan if you faggots wont

8 chan is delet and that orbit chan died way back and so with her new self being a full on short haired facial piercing dike mode then... yeah.... her friend died and she went 'dark', but that's not objectively what the thread is about. The fawning of cute e-whores has no home right now and she was in a way the queen of it.

Attached: angry bunny.jpg (196x239, 7K)

End chan got delet right after 8. There is many bunkers to the point that it splits up the group too much.

Bruh. Were there like people in that meeting or something because I lurk a lot and missed that shit. When was it announced that there would be a meeting on cytube..

she's one of the only Jow Forums egirls I liked. She didn't deserve what happened to her.

What will happen in september?

my fav video wats urs? youtube.com/watch?v=A7impVfdkgQ

Jim is testifying in front of the house committee and he said he would put it back up after that. Wonder if it's a good idea to go onto american soil though..

we reuinite on cytube since /agatha/ pal sorry you miss the train

8 c h will be back

Huh.. Well I was only on agatha2 since like the summer of 2018 so I guess that's why.

>No I mean when she puts both arms around her boobs and holds her hands together so her boobs are squeezed together.
Hmm, I'm re-watching all of her YT videos so I may see what you are talking about but I highly doubt it was so overt as you make it out to be. I think I do know what you are talking about. She probably didn't mean to do it to squeeze her boobs. I also do that movement when I want to stretch but not lift my arms over my head, so I pull them downward and grab my hands and twist them somewhat. It's fairly common thing to do.
>What's stopping Agatha from wearing a modest shirt that doesnt show her boobs?
Lmao, she dressed more modestly than 99% of women, period. Especially for her age group. Most of her clothes were cleavage-proofed besides that pink dress she sometimes wore, which is the only outfit I remember seeing cleavage from. And even then it was rare.
>I remember that. You're probably right. Small world, eh?
And you still don't have a good argument against the point I made since all that time.
>You're missing the point. Fine, then she decided to prop the rest of the "set" so her ass would be seen as she walked around her room.
She had the same set up in several other videos, she never got up and walked around in the other ones.

Don't you think you are getting a bit too jaded that you are just overthinking it? I like to think the worst of women and usually I'm right about that whorishness, but I don't think Agatha fits the bill.

Attached: 1566397943789.png (967x875, 731K)

give it up these "people" will never understand user

Attached: 1561495091093.jpg (1491x1150, 817K)

I just want more people to understand that Agatha wasn't an e-whore like the majority of women betas on Jow Forums flock around. It's sad, because people like the autist I'm arguing with are the ones who drove Agatha away in the first place, because they thought she was like C*ara and the other filth that get paraded around on this board and places like it. What's worst, I was one of those types. I didn't participate in the driving away, but I didn't want to get involved with her because I didn't want to orbit what I thought was some roastie. I missed out on the fun because I assumed what type of person she was. With how nearly all women are, it felt like a safe assumption to make at the time, but it was like not wanting to play the lottery and then the next person in line getting the winning ticket.
She was too good for this planet.
Lets make an Aggie egregore together.

Attached: 1541283977069.jpg (1080x1013, 112K)

what turned you into an agatha orbiter user?

Where could I theoretically lurk more to find this new board? There are like at least 10+ agatha posters in this thread who need somewhere to post so clearly a large amount of people missed this meeting.

I don't remember the specifics but it was around a year ago when I was lurking on 8ch and happened upon /agatha2/. I remember having seen Agatha's face somewhere before (it was back on 4/r9k/ which I haven't been on since late 2016, so the soul-crushing fact is that I could have jumped on the Aggie train as early as she first appeared on the scene). I decided to watch one of her videos and I remember having this incredibly fuzzy feeling over my entire body when I was looking at her. I have had cases of oneitis before but never to that degree. After having watched many more of her videos, I was convinced she was the one. I have never felt so unanimously good about anyone. I got hopelessly obsessed.
I began to find out more about her, and I became depressed about the whole situation behind her leaving, that I almost made it a personal mission of mind to find any material of her and save it, to "keep her alive" in a sort of "you aren't dead until you are forgotten" sort of way.
My ultimate goal is to bring her back via lucid dreaming and tulpamancy, so I won't have to be reliant on files that can be corrupted or lost if my hard drives happened to fail, and I can actually be with her. I think I would actually kill myself if something happened to her files, but I have a spare hard drive with everything backed up. I have had some success with lucid dreaming; I have gotten some kissing in before the dreams fade away, although I get too excited when I see her.

Attached: 1539991558421.png (400x350, 180K)

you have no idea how pathetic you sound, but by all means, continue spiraling down the path you've chosen

>egregore
Ha, for me a tulpa is more psychological than mysticism.

>>fithly inkel how dare you be a voluntary celibate *angery reddit noises*

You have no idea how much of a moron you are. Not him but the other guy, or one of them anyway.

Huh I wonder why everyone I've ever talked to on here has an identical story. Her innocent personality being so rare for girls on the internet makes me feel this strange dependence for Aggy and threads about her. I will be going to sleep soon user and I may just try lucid dreaming for once, how long does it take?

who is this person originalllly??

Attached: 1566320233158.jpg (1024x730, 67K)

He might be gone but lucid dreaming can lead to isolated sleep paralysis, at least for me.

My Jewess waifu back off1!!!1

Attached: 4a93ab9e3b62dd4b8c700385062226be582028c07e70bd8dca28bfd5a9cccc06.jpg (410x513, 38K)

I am aware of how pathetic it all is and I expected you to point that out because NPCs are the most predictable retards in existence.
My question to you is why be so disparaging to someone trying to find happiness when happiness is a rare commodity for people like us? Of course, the answer is always it's some normalfag who wanted to come to the robot zoo to gawk and laugh at people less socially successful than them.
Don't bother trying to argue with NPCs.
Take the greenpill, fren.
>how long does it take?
For most it takes a week tops to get their first after some practice. What you'll need is a dream journal to write down your dreams whenever you wake up. Dream recall is bascially the most important skill to have when lucid dreaming, how would you know if you had a lucid dream if you can't remember it. Then you need to set up some way for you to notice whenever you are dreaming. Some people do reality checks through the day on a hourly basis where they check their environment for dream-like things like objects morphing or shit appearing where they don't belong, or they do something like repeating to themselves as they fall asleep that they will have a lucid dream or whatever.
I would suggest getting the book Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming as a pdf off of LibGen or something. It'll tell you everything you need to know in a more concise manner I ever could.

Attached: 1550810582690.jpg (900x900, 194K)

you are so fucking dumb and disgusting, do you think agatha wants anything to do with you? you're as much responsible for her "disappearance" as the deepfake-making dipshits. but hey, keep making threads and talking about how much you wanna fuck her in your sleep, i'm sure if by any chance agatha stumbled upon any of your nonsense she would immediately feel better about herself and start making YT videos and twitch streaming again

i'm out faglords, see ya

Way to prove my point about your NPCdom by regurgitating the exact same points made by every retard that comes along to shit in these threads.
>announcing your exit on an anonymous imageboard
A reddit finale to a reddit series of posts.

Attached: 1560319246719.png (1055x878, 792K)

dude, your obsession is not healthy, seek help

Did you guys know elle died a year ago? I was surprised to find out how much older agatha is than elle

Attached: gs.png (357x520, 483K)

He is the literal twitter faggot who keeps shilling his shit twitch stream

Attached: Faggot.jpg (2576x1932, 881K)

What happened to leaving, faggot?

Attached: 1553511332420.png (636x773, 1.88M)

i'm not that user, i'm some other dude, shit for brains

I bet you're too triggerd to even fap to 3d porn if you feel this seriously about anonymous fawning.

Good for you fag.