Everyone on this board is a "volcel". You can't be an "incel" because you could easily fuck a black girl

Everyone on this board is a "volcel". You can't be an "incel" because you could easily fuck a black girl.

Attached: 1566545432919.jpg (819x1024, 173K)

no race mixing is bad and white girls are cuter than black girls

Ahem 7.5 inchs or gtf, so most of you white dudes are fucked.

>because you could easily fuck a black girl.

literally untrue

also no aids thanks

there are no black girls around here, ass

>you could easily fuck X
no I couldn't

It's more easy to fuck an Asian.

i wanna fuck a woman and not a fucking monkey you retard

Oh jeez I never thought about this but it's kinda true

Tfw lost virginity to a cute 17 yo black chick

I want the bed-hay dance with someone I love, not just someone that accidentally bumped into me and have no idea what a shit person I am, they need to accept that shit part first, then we can start talking about everything else, so no one

please die OP
ok thanks

I don't want AIDS, herpes, or an unwanted pregnancy.

What is the point of these threads? I've seen many black women and they all are the same. Loud, fat and stupid

>What is the point of these threads? I've seen many black women and they all are the same. Loud, fat and stupid
t. roastie

>What is the point of these threads? I've seen many black women and they all are the same. Loud, fat and stupid
t. wh*Toid foid

It takes al my will not to lose my erection when masturbating. I couldnt get it up around a real person.

>You can't be an "incel" because you could easily fuck a black girl.
But I'm a small dick fat boi
I don't think black girls want me

Fuck off race baiter go back to /b

black girls love small dick fat bois

Attached: 1557563993264.jpg (640x640, 77K)

>has some of the highest standards of all female humans
>is often the most parasitic and selfish type of female
>is almost entirely incapable of monogamy
>doesn't care if you are Chad or king beta because you are just a number in her collection and easily replaced
>only has sex to fulfill a material need or to conquer someone of high social value among her peers
>only interested in ghetto culture, accumulating material goods and competing with other black females

The only good parts are the skin, hair, and bottom-heavy body type and most people dislike those traits.

Not even black woman like me.
Was thinking about going gay but men wouldn't either.

Attached: 1565144801759.png (350x421, 115K)

some of the highest standards? lmao try the other way around.

i went 2 a 50/50 school and the memes are true. if you were an avg white u could fuck the baddest black girls by just saying helloo

>you could easily fuck a black girl.
while I do agree black girls are thirsty as fuck for the massah cawk, I just dunno if I can get pass all that ass.

also I hear they are violent I bruise easily.